Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 171160 Index: List of papers/posters presented to the 1995 AAES Conference, Perth WA
- 171158 Ontario Beef Producers' Attitudes about Artificial Insemination
by Howard, Wayne H. & Cranfield, John
- 171157 Internet Uses For Agricultural Economists
by Arch, Andrew
- 171156 Food Aid: A Substitute for Domestic Production and Commercial Imports?
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Locke, Christopher
- 171154 The Shepparton Irrigation Region Strategic Plan - The Next Five Years
by Young, Michael E. S.
- 171152 The Economic Evaluation of Environmental 'Goods' And 'Bads': A Comparison of Alternative Techniques
by Williams, Christine H.
- 171151 Lender Liability: Apportioning the Cost of Environmental Remediation
by Whelan, S.
- 171150 Agricultural Performance During Structural Transformation
by Weatherford, James
- 171148 Factor Demand and Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture
by Warr, Peter G.
- 171145 Grazing Management and Rehabilitation of Degraded Rangeland in Western Australia
by Wang, King Min
- 171141 Gatt: Implications for Farmers in the Northern Wheatbelt of WA
by Tubby, Cameron & Murray-Prior, Roy & Abadi, Amir
- 171139 Analysis of Growth and Stabilisation Policies for the Indonesian Livestock Sector - A Linked Modelling Approach
by Trewin, Ray & Rosegrant, Mark & Erwidodo
- 171130 Developments And Emerging Problems In The Chinese Grain Economy
by Tian, Wei-Min & Fletcher, Jock & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 171126 A Stochastic Analysis of Selected Drought Preparedness Strategies in NSW
by Tapp, Nicola & Milham, Nick & Douglas, Bob & Hoadley, Jim
- 171115 A Structured Analysis of the UK Food and Drink Industry
by Strak, John & Morgan, Wyn & Simpson, Rosie
- 171110 The Structure Of The Chinese Food Industries: Implications For Model Building
by Stanmore, Roland & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 171107 A Pilot Study of Farmers' Perceptions of Soil Conservation in the Gunnedah Shire, New South Wales
by Scott, J. Fiona & Simmons, Phil
- 171100 The role and value of herbicide resistant lupins in Western Australian agriculture
by Schmidt, Carmel P & Pannell, David J
- 171094 Why Do Farmers Do What They Do? A Heuristic Modelling Case Study In Mexico
by Schilizzi, Steven G. M.
- 171091 Selecting wheat varieties in a stochastic environment
by Robinson, Stephen D.
- 171086 PRISM: a MIDAS-like farm model for the southeastern Australian cropping zone
by Robinson, Brett & Butler, Giles & Kearns, Brian
- 171080 Production, Risk and Survey Data
by Pluske, Johanna & Fraser, Rob
- 171075 Trends In Community Support For Soil Conservation 1985-1994
by Pitt, M. W. & Sinden, J. A. & Yapp, T. P.
- 171067 Non Market Valuation of Public Land - A Study At Arakoon State Recreation Area, NSW
by Pitt, M. W.
- 171063 Are We Risking Too Much? Perspectives on Risk in Farm Modelling and Farm Management
by Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 171059 Time lags to adoption: Acquisition of variety information by West Australian wheat growers
by Noonan, John & Gorddard, Bryan
- 171055 Expunging Exporters Expectations! An Analysis Of Impediments To The Operations Of Small Agricultural Exporters
by Nash, J. & Southwell, A. & Milham, N.
- 170987 The Impost Of Government Taxes And Charges On Farm Business - A Case Study Analysis
by Nash, J. & Douglas, R. A. & Tapp, N. & Hoadley, J.
- 170986 Trends In Public Research Expenditure Australian Agriculture
by Mullen, J. D. & Lee, Karen & Wrigley, S.
- 170976 Some Issues in Agriculture Welfare Policy
by Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott
- 170974 Reforms In Agriculture In Western Australia: The South West Irrigation System
by McLeod, P.B. & Roberts, E. J.
- 170968 Risk Management Strategies In New Zealand Agriculture And Horticulture
by Martin, Sandra
- 170966 The Adoption Of Lupins In Western Australia: Did Extension Make A Difference?
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 170946 A Framework for developing an integrated modelling system for water policy analysis
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel
- 170941 Any more Bids? Deciding How Much to Pay for Farmland
by Madden, B. J. & Malcolm, L. R.
- 170927 Incorporating Atmoshperic Environmental Degredation In Research Evaluation Of Options For The Replacement Of Methyl Bromide: A project development assessment: The replacements for methyl bromide in timber for quarantine fumigation: ACIAR PN9406
by Lubulwa, Godfrey & Desmarchelier, Jim & Davis, Jeff
- 170921 Agricultural Trade Under The Overhang: A Quantitative Analaysis Of The International Debt Crisis
by Locke, Christopher & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 170902 Kinked Terms of Trade in GE Modelling
by Lightfoot, Chris
- 170898 Dynamics of Agricultural Production on Thailand
by Krasachat, W. & Coelli, T. J.
- 170893 Applying benefit cost analysis to the evaluation of mating strategies in beef production enterprises
by Klieve, H. M.
- 170890 Technical Factors Influencing Investment in Crop Sowing Machinery
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 170888 The Ord River Irrigation Project, past, present and future: an economic evaluation
by Keyworth, Scott W. & Lack, M. & Lynn, F.
- 170886 How High is the Step? Regulatory Thresholds and the Growth and Efficiency of Small Agribusiness Firms in Australia
by Kelly, Cecelia & Milham, Nick & Douglas, Bob & Moldrich, Natasha
- 170883 Benefits from Improved Soil-Water-Nutrient Management Research: The Case of Groundnut Production Technology
by Joshi, P.K. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 170880 Price Equalisation in the Rice Industry and the Development of A Spatial Eqquilibrium Model
by Jones, Randall & James, Carolynne & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 170878 Further Thoughts on Constitutions, Institutions and Collective Decision Making
by Johnson, R. W. M.
- 170876 A Review of Developments in Competition Policy
by James, Carolynne & Davenport, Scott
- 170875 Survey Methods of Valuing the Conservation of Endangered Species
by Jakobsson, K. M. & Kennedy, John O.S. & Elliott, M.
- 170870 On Optimal Economic Policy Making Using Stochastic Methods
by Islam, Nazrul & Mukhopadhyay, Salilesh & Pradhan, Jadunath
- 170868 Identifying Farm Management 'Best Practices' in Canada: Heuristics and Insights from Qualitative
by Howard, Wayne H. & Brinkman, George L. & Lambert, Remy
- 170864 Selecting and Costing a Representative Expansion of the NSW Protected Area Network
by Howard, Bruce & Young, Mike
- 170858 A Characterization of the Food Industries
by Holloway, Garth J.
- 170852 Assessing the Impacts of Wool Promotion An Equilibrium Displacement Modelling Approach
by Hill, D. J. & Piggott, R.R. & Griffith, G.R.
- 170847 Economic Evaluation of Riparian Land Management Options
by Hill, Christine M.
- 170845 An Evaluation of Costs of Reducing Phosphorus To Control Algal Blooms In Australian Waterways
by Herath, Gamini
- 170844 Modelling the impact of dryland salinity programs in the Liverpool Plains at a catchment level
by Hall, Nigel & Watson, Bill & Greiner, Romy & Evans, Ray
- 170836 Issues in estimating economic effects of a disease outbreak in poultry: The case of Newcastle disease
by Hafi, Ahmed & Reynolds, Russ & Rose, Roger
- 170829 Changing Time of Shearing
by Haagensen, Alan
- 170826 Regional Development and Management of Sunk Capital: Some Issues in Project Evaluation
by Gyles, Oliver
- 170821 Predicting Output From Seemingly Unrelated Area And Yield Equations
by Griffiths, William & Thomson, Graeme & Coelli, Tim
- 170820 A Bayesian State Space Approach to Estimating Pest Management Models
by Gorddard, Russell
- 170817 A Model of the Impact of Protein Payments on Nitrogen Application
by Fraser, Rob
- 170814 Optimum replacement of farm machinery under conditions of capital rationing - Preliminary results
by Fraser, K.I. & Batterham, Robert L.
- 149106 A comparison of cotton production costs - Australia versus the US
by Fraser, K. I.
- 149094 Probit Model of the Factors Affecting the Adoption of Artificial Insemination in the Breeding of Beef Cattle in the Phillippines
by Franco, Mary Ann P. & Riethmuller, Paul C. & Brown, Colin G.
- 148868 International Values of Tropical Forest Conservation: A Cross-cultural Contingent Valuation Experiment
by Flatley, Glenn & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 148867 Structural Change in the Australian Lamb Industry
by Farrell, Terence
- 148866 Enhancing the sustainability of tropical island communities by improving self sufficiency in liquid fuel supplies
by Etherington, Dan M.
- 148865 Assessing the Market Potential of Proposed Technologies: Ex Ante Evaluation of R&D
by Espinas, Violeta
- 148864 Evaluation of Revegetation with Commercial Tree Crops in South Western Australia
by Eckersley, P. P. & Stapleton, S. J.
- 148863 The Economics of Private Forest Management Unifying the Faustmann Model and Nonindustrial Private Forest Management Models
by Dole, Dave
- 148862 Integration of Research Evaluation Analysis into Research Institution Decision-Making: An Overview of Progress at ACIAR
by Davis, Jeff & Lubulwa, A. S. Godfrey
- 148861 Growth and Change in the Structure of the Indonesian Economy with Emphasis on the Agricultural Economy, 1971-1985: An Input-Output Perspective
by Daryanto, Arief
- 148860 Wool Futures and Type Premium or Discount Risk
by Cunningham, C. J.
- 148858 The Capacity of Producers to Successfully Value Add in the Wool Industry
by Crean, Jason & Graham, Phil
- 148857 Economic Growth and Sustainability: Rural China in the Reform Era
by Chisholm, Anthony & Jayasuriya, Sisira
- 148856 When Too Much Landcare is Barely Enough
by Campbell, Colin
- 148855 The Effects of Informational Uncertainty on Agrichemical Training Decisions
by Brush, Greg J. & Clemes, Michael D.
- 148847 Who Should Pay for Managing WA's Waterway Resources?: A Swan-Canning Waterway Case Study
by Briggs, Ian
- 148846 Johne's disease: An economic evaluation of control options for the Victorian dairy industry
by Brett, Elizabeth & Stoneham, Gary & Johnston, Joe
- 148845 An Economic Analysis of the Value of Improved Disease Resistance in Wheat
by Brennan, John P. & Murray, Gordon M.
- 148844 An Econometric Study of the World Rubber Economy with Implications for Sri Lankan Natural Rubber Industry
by Bogahawatte, C. & Samaruppuli, I.
- 148843 The relationship between economic activity and industrial production in selected Asian economies
by Bell, Rosalyn & Wahlm, James
- 148842 The Impact of Irrigation and Soil Type on Sugar Cane Production: A Whole Production Set Approach
by Beard, Rodney & Bloesch, Anthony & Willcox, Trevor
- 148841 Optimal Stocking in a Bioeconomic Model of Grazing with Plant-Herbivore Competition
by Beard, Rodney
- 148840 A Stochastic Frontier Production Function with Flexible Risk Properties
by Battese, George E. & Rambaldi, A. N. & Wan, G. H.
- 148838 Tracking the impact of wilt resistant medium duration pigeonpeas in the semi-arid tropics of India
by Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Joshi, P.K.
- 148837 An Almost Ideal Demand System Analysis of Fresh Fruit in Australia
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ritter, Wayne
- 148809 Provision of Statistical Information in the Department of Agriculture Victoria
by Arch, Andrew & Verspay, Hetty
- 148807 Stakeholders and Their Preferences in Setting Water Charges
by Antony, George
- 148806 A Short Run Economic Analysis of the Eutrophication Problem of the Barwon and Darling Rivers in New South Wales
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 148805 The Political Economy of the Australian Agricultural Economics Society: Implications for Future Directions
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Brakey, John
- 148804 An analysis of the effectiveness of the set-aside policy of the European Common Agricultural Policy
by Rygnestad, Hild L. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 148803 Changing Structure and Location of Australian Agriculture
by Longmire, Jim
- 148802 Expected Utility Theory: Rest in Peace?
by Hertzler, Greg
- 148801 European Union Cereals Policy - an Evolution or a New Australian Era?
by Harvey, David R.
- 148800 Managing Commodity Price Instability in Newly Liberalised Economies
by Duncan, Ron
- 148798 Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement
by Coelli, T. J.
- 148796 Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States
by Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald
- 148795 The Relationship Between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T.
- 148793 Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods
by Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L.
- 148791 Contingent Valuation Surveys and Tests of Insensitivity to Scope
by Carson, Richard T.
- 148787 Property rights, information and physical transformation: A perspective on environmental valuation
by Beare, Stephen & Fisher, Brian S.
- 148786 Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round
by Anderson, Kym
- 148784 Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges
by Wilson, William W.
- 148782 Price and Market Reforms and Agricultural Incentives in China
by David, Cristina C. & Huang, Jikun
- 148781 U.S. Agricultural Policy: Implications for International Trade
by Penn, J. B.
- 148779 Games, Clubs and Models: The Economics of Agricultural Economics
by MacAulay, T. Gordon