Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia
- 149106 A comparison of cotton production costs - Australia versus the US
by Fraser, K. I.
- 149094 Probit Model of the Factors Affecting the Adoption of Artificial Insemination in the Breeding of Beef Cattle in the Phillippines
by Franco, Mary Ann P. & Riethmuller, Paul C. & Brown, Colin G.
- 148868 International Values of Tropical Forest Conservation: A Cross-cultural Contingent Valuation Experiment
by Flatley, Glenn & Bennett, Jeff
- 148867 Structural Change in the Australian Lamb Industry
by Farrell, Terence
- 148866 Enhancing the sustainability of tropical island communities by improving self sufficiency in liquid fuel supplies
by Etherington, Dan M.
- 148865 Assessing the Market Potential of Proposed Technologies: Ex Ante Evaluation of R&D
by Espinas, Violeta
- 148864 Evaluation of Revegetation with Commercial Tree Crops in South Western Australia
by Eckersley, P. P. & Stapleton, S. J.
- 148863 The Economics of Private Forest Management Unifying the Faustmann Model and Nonindustrial Private Forest Management Models
by Dole, Dave
- 148862 Integration of Research Evaluation Analysis into Research Institution Decision-Making: An Overview of Progress at ACIAR
by Davis, Jeff & Lubulwa, A. S. Godfrey
- 148861 Growth and Change in the Structure of the Indonesian Economy with Emphasis on the Agricultural Economy, 1971-1985: An Input-Output Perspective
by Daryanto, Arief
- 148860 Wool Futures and Type Premium or Discount Risk
by Cunningham, C. J.
- 148858 The Capacity of Producers to Successfully Value Add in the Wool Industry
by Crean, Jason & Graham, Phil
- 148857 Economic Growth and Sustainability: Rural China in the Reform Era
by Chisholm, Anthony & Jayasuriya, Sisira
- 148856 When Too Much Landcare is Barely Enough
by Campbell, Colin
- 148855 The Effects of Informational Uncertainty on Agrichemical Training Decisions
by Brush, Greg J. & Clemes, Michael D.
- 148847 Who Should Pay for Managing WA's Waterway Resources?: A Swan-Canning Waterway Case Study
by Briggs, Ian
- 148846 Johne's disease: An economic evaluation of control options for the Victorian dairy industry
by Brett, Elizabeth & Stoneham, Gary & Johnston, Joe
- 148845 An Economic Analysis of the Value of Improved Disease Resistance in Wheat
by Brennan, John P. & Murray, Gordon M.
- 148844 An Econometric Study of the World Rubber Economy with Implications for Sri Lankan Natural Rubber Industry
by Bogahawatte, C. & Samaruppuli, I.
- 148843 The relationship between economic activity and industrial production in selected Asian economies
by Bell, Rasalyn & Wahlm, James
- 148842 The Impact of Irrigation and Soil Type on Sugar Cane Production: A Whole Production Set Approach
by Beard, Rodney & Bloesch, Anthony & Willcox, Trevor
- 148841 Optimal Stocking in a Bioeconomic Model of Grazing with Plant-Herbivore Competition
by Beard, Rodney
- 148840 A Stochastic Frontier Production Function with Flexible Risk Properties
by Battese, G. E. & Rambaldi, A. N. & Wan, G. H.
- 148838 Tracking the impact of wilt resistant medium duration pigeonpeas in the semi-arid tropics of India
by Bantilan, M.C.S. & Joshi, P.K.
- 148837 An Almost Ideal Demand System Analysis of Fresh Fruit in Australia
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ritter, Wayne
- 148809 Provision of Statistical Information in the Department of Agriculture Victoria
by Arch, Andrew & Verspay, Hetty
- 148807 Stakeholders and Their Preferences in Setting Water Charges
by Antony, George
- 148806 A Short Run Economic Analysis of the Eutrophication Problem of the Barwon and Darling Rivers in New South Wales
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 148805 The Political Economy of the Australian Agricultural Economics Society: Implications for Future Directions
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Brakey, John
- 148804 An analysis of the effectiveness of the set-aside policy of the European Common Agricultural Policy
by Rygnestad, Hild L. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 148803 Changing Structure and Location of Australian Agriculture
by Longmire, Jim
- 148802 Expected Utility Theory: Rest in Peace?
by Hertzler, Greg
- 148801 European Union Cereals Policy - an Evolution or a New Australian Era?
by Harvey, David R.
- 148800 Managing Commodity Price Instability in Newly Liberalised Economies
by Duncan, Ron
- 148798 Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement
by Coelli, T. J.
- 148796 Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States
by Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald
- 148795 The Relationship Between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T.
- 148793 Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods
by Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L.
- 148791 Contingent Valuation Surveys and Tests of Insensitivity to Scope
by Carson, Richard T.
- 148787 Property rights, information and physical transformation: A perspective on environmental valuation
by Beare, Stephen & Fisher, Brian S.
- 148786 Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round
by Anderson, Kym
- 148784 Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges
by Wilson, William W.
- 148782 Price and Market Reforms and Agricultural Incentives in China
by David, Cristina C. & Huang, Jikun
- 148781 U.S. Agricultural Policy: Implications for International Trade
by Penn, J. B.
- 148779 Games, Clubs and Models: The Economics of Agricultural Economics
by MacAulay, T. G.