Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia
- 171160 Index: List of papers/posters presented to the 1995 AAES Conference, Perth WA
- 171158 Ontario Beef Producers' Attitudes about Artificial Insemination
by Howard, Wayne H. & Cranfield, John
- 171157 Internet Uses For Agricultural Economists
by Arch, Andrew
- 171156 Food Aid: A Substitute for Domestic Production and Commercial Imports?
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Locke, Christopher
- 171154 The Shepparton Irrigation Region Strategic Plan - The Next Five Years
by Young, Michael E. S.
- 171152 The Economic Evaluation of Environmental 'Goods' And 'Bads': A Comparison of Alternative Techniques
by Williams, Christine H.
- 171151 Lender Liability: Apportioning the Cost of Environmental Remediation
by Whelan, S.
- 171150 Agricultural Performance During Structural Transformation
by Weatherford, James
- 171148 Factor Demand and Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture
by Warr, Peter G.
- 171145 Grazing Management and Rehabilitation of Degraded Rangeland in Western Australia
by Wang, King Min
- 171141 Gatt: Implications for Farmers in the Northern Wheatbelt of WA
by Tubby, Cameron & Murray-Prior, Roy & Abadi, Amir
- 171139 Analysis of Growth and Stabilisation Policies for the Indonesian Livestock Sector - A Linked Modelling Approach
by Trewin, Ray & Rosegrant, Mark & Erwidodo
- 171130 Developments And Emerging Problems In The Chinese Grain Economy
by Tian, Wei-Min & Fletcher, Jock & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 171126 A Stochastic Analysis of Selected Drought Preparedness Strategies in NSW
by Tapp, Nicola & Milham, Nick & Douglas, Bob & Hoadley, Jim
- 171115 A Structured Analysis of the UK Food and Drink Industry
by Strak, John & Morgan, Wyn & Simpson, Rosie
- 171110 The Structure Of The Chinese Food Industries: Implications For Model Building
by Stanmore, Roland & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 171107 A Pilot Study of Farmers' Perceptions of Soil Conservation in the Gunnedah Shire, New South Wales
by Scott, J. Fiona & Simmons, Phil
- 171100 The role and value of herbicide resistant lupins in Western Australian agriculture
by Schmidt, Carmel P & Pannell, David J
- 171094 Why Do Farmers Do What They Do? A Heuristic Modelling Case Study In Mexico
by Schilizzi, Steven G. M.
- 171091 Selecting wheat varieties in a stochastic environment
by Robinson, Stephen D.
- 171086 PRISM: a MIDAS-like farm model for the southeastern Australian cropping zone
by Robinson, Brett & Butler, Giles & Kearns, Brian
- 171080 Production, Risk and Survey Data
by Pluske, Johanna & Fraser, Rob
- 171075 Trends In Community Support For Soil Conservation 1985-1994
by Pitt, M. W. & Sinden, J. A. & Yapp, T. P.
- 171067 Non Market Valuation of Public Land - A Study At Arakoon State Recreation Area, NSW
by Pitt, M. W.
- 171063 Are We Risking Too Much? Perspectives on Risk in Farm Modelling and Farm Management
by Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 171059 Time lags to adoption: Acquisition of variety information by West Australian wheat growers
by Noonan, John & Gorddard, Bryan
- 171055 Expunging Exporters Expectations! An Analysis Of Impediments To The Operations Of Small Agricultural Exporters
by Nash, J. & Southwell, A. & Milham, N.
- 170987 The Impost Of Government Taxes And Charges On Farm Business - A Case Study Analysis
by Nash, J. & Douglas, R. A. & Tapp, N. & Hoadley, J.
- 170986 Trends In Public Research Expenditure Australian Agriculture
by Mullen, J. D. & Lee, Karen & Wrigley, S.
- 170976 Some Issues in Agriculture Welfare Policy
by Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott
- 170974 Reforms In Agriculture In Western Australia: The South West Irrigation System
by McLeod, P.B. & Roberts, E. J.
- 170968 Risk Management Strategies In New Zealand Agriculture And Horticulture
by Martin, Sandra
- 170966 The Adoption Of Lupins In Western Australia: Did Extension Make A Difference?
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 170946 A Framework for developing an integrated modelling system for water policy analysis
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel
- 170941 Any more Bids? Deciding How Much to Pay for Farmland
by Madden, B. J. & Malcolm, L. R.
- 170927 Incorporating Atmoshperic Environmental Degredation In Research Evaluation Of Options For The Replacement Of Methyl Bromide: A project development assessment: The replacements for methyl bromide in timber for quarantine fumigation: ACIAR PN9406
by Lubulwa, Godfrey & Desmarchelier, Jim & Davis, Jeff
- 170921 Agricultural Trade Under The Overhang: A Quantitative Analaysis Of The International Debt Crisis
by Locke, Christopher & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 170902 Kinked Terms of Trade in GE Modelling
by Lightfoot, Chris
- 170898 Dynamics of Agricultural Production on Thailand
by Krasachat, W. & Coelli, T. J.
- 170893 Applying benefit cost analysis to the evaluation of mating strategies in beef production enterprises
by Klieve, H. M.
- 170890 Technical Factors Influencing Investment in Crop Sowing Machinery
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 170888 The Ord River Irrigation Project, past, present and future: an economic evaluation
by Keyworth, Scott W. & Lack, M. & Lynn, F.
- 170886 How High is the Step? Regulatory Thresholds and the Growth and Efficiency of Small Agribusiness Firms in Australia
by Kelly, Cecelia & Milham, Nick & Douglas, Bob & Moldrich, Natasha
- 170883 Benefits from Improved Soil-Water-Nutrient Management Research: The Case of Groundnut Production Technology
by Joshi, P.K. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 170880 Price Equalisation in the Rice Industry and the Development of A Spatial Eqquilibrium Model
by Jones, Randall & James, Carolynne & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 170878 Further Thoughts on Constitutions, Institutions and Collective Decision Making
by Johnson, R. W. M.
- 170876 A Review of Developments in Competition Policy
by James, Carolynne & Davenport, Scott
- 170875 Survey Methods of Valuing the Conservation of Endangered Species
by Jakobsson, K. M. & Kennedy, John O.S. & Elliott, M.
- 170870 On Optimal Economic Policy Making Using Stochastic Methods
by Islam, Nazrul & Mukhopadhyay, Salilesh & Pradhan, Jadunath
- 170868 Identifying Farm Management 'Best Practices' in Canada: Heuristics and Insights from Qualitative
by Howard, Wayne H. & Brinkman, George L. & Lambert, Remy
- 170864 Selecting and Costing a Representative Expansion of the NSW Protected Area Network
by Howard, Bruce & Young, Mike
- 170858 A Characterization of the Food Industries
by Holloway, Garth J.
- 170852 Assessing the Impacts of Wool Promotion An Equilibrium Displacement Modelling Approach
by Hill, D. J. & Piggott, R.R. & Griffith, G.R.
- 170847 Economic Evaluation of Riparian Land Management Options
by Hill, Christine M.
- 170845 An Evaluation of Costs of Reducing Phosphorus To Control Algal Blooms In Australian Waterways
by Herath, Gamini
- 170844 Modelling the impact of dryland salinity programs in the Liverpool Plains at a catchment level
by Hall, Nigel & Watson, Bill & Greiner, Romy & Evans, Ray
- 170836 Issues in estimating economic effects of a disease outbreak in poultry: The case of Newcastle disease
by Hafi, Ahmed & Reynolds, Russ & Rose, Roger
- 170829 Changing Time of Shearing
by Haagensen, Alan
- 170826 Regional Development and Management of Sunk Capital: Some Issues in Project Evaluation
by Gyles, Oliver
- 170821 Predicting Output From Seemingly Unrelated Area And Yield Equations
by Griffiths, William & Thomson, Graeme & Coelli, Tim
- 170820 A Bayesian State Space Approach to Estimating Pest Management Models
by Gorddard, Russell
- 170817 A Model of the Impact of Protein Payments on Nitrogen Application
by Fraser, Rob
- 170814 Optimum replacement of farm machinery under conditions of capital rationing - Preliminary results
by Fraser, K.I. & Batterham, Robert L.
- 149106 A comparison of cotton production costs - Australia versus the US
by Fraser, K. I.
- 149094 Probit Model of the Factors Affecting the Adoption of Artificial Insemination in the Breeding of Beef Cattle in the Phillippines
by Franco, Mary Ann P. & Riethmuller, Paul C. & Brown, Colin G.
- 148868 International Values of Tropical Forest Conservation: A Cross-cultural Contingent Valuation Experiment
by Flatley, Glenn & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 148867 Structural Change in the Australian Lamb Industry
by Farrell, Terence
- 148866 Enhancing the sustainability of tropical island communities by improving self sufficiency in liquid fuel supplies
by Etherington, Dan M.
- 148865 Assessing the Market Potential of Proposed Technologies: Ex Ante Evaluation of R&D
by Espinas, Violeta
- 148864 Evaluation of Revegetation with Commercial Tree Crops in South Western Australia
by Eckersley, P. P. & Stapleton, S. J.
- 148863 The Economics of Private Forest Management Unifying the Faustmann Model and Nonindustrial Private Forest Management Models
by Dole, Dave
- 148862 Integration of Research Evaluation Analysis into Research Institution Decision-Making: An Overview of Progress at ACIAR
by Davis, Jeff & Lubulwa, A. S. Godfrey
- 148861 Growth and Change in the Structure of the Indonesian Economy with Emphasis on the Agricultural Economy, 1971-1985: An Input-Output Perspective
by Daryanto, Arief
- 148860 Wool Futures and Type Premium or Discount Risk
by Cunningham, C. J.
- 148858 The Capacity of Producers to Successfully Value Add in the Wool Industry
by Crean, Jason & Graham, Phil
- 148857 Economic Growth and Sustainability: Rural China in the Reform Era
by Chisholm, Anthony & Jayasuriya, Sisira
- 148856 When Too Much Landcare is Barely Enough
by Campbell, Colin
- 148855 The Effects of Informational Uncertainty on Agrichemical Training Decisions
by Brush, Greg J. & Clemes, Michael D.
- 148847 Who Should Pay for Managing WA's Waterway Resources?: A Swan-Canning Waterway Case Study
by Briggs, Ian
- 148846 Johne's disease: An economic evaluation of control options for the Victorian dairy industry
by Brett, Elizabeth & Stoneham, Gary & Johnston, Joe
- 148845 An Economic Analysis of the Value of Improved Disease Resistance in Wheat
by Brennan, John P. & Murray, Gordon M.
- 148844 An Econometric Study of the World Rubber Economy with Implications for Sri Lankan Natural Rubber Industry
by Bogahawatte, C. & Samaruppuli, I.
- 148843 The relationship between economic activity and industrial production in selected Asian economies
by Bell, Rosalyn & Wahlm, James
- 148842 The Impact of Irrigation and Soil Type on Sugar Cane Production: A Whole Production Set Approach
by Beard, Rodney & Bloesch, Anthony & Willcox, Trevor
- 148841 Optimal Stocking in a Bioeconomic Model of Grazing with Plant-Herbivore Competition
by Beard, Rodney
- 148840 A Stochastic Frontier Production Function with Flexible Risk Properties
by Battese, George E. & Rambaldi, A. N. & Wan, G. H.
- 148838 Tracking the impact of wilt resistant medium duration pigeonpeas in the semi-arid tropics of India
by Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Joshi, P.K.
- 148837 An Almost Ideal Demand System Analysis of Fresh Fruit in Australia
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ritter, Wayne
- 148809 Provision of Statistical Information in the Department of Agriculture Victoria
by Arch, Andrew & Verspay, Hetty
- 148807 Stakeholders and Their Preferences in Setting Water Charges
by Antony, George
- 148806 A Short Run Economic Analysis of the Eutrophication Problem of the Barwon and Darling Rivers in New South Wales
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 148805 The Political Economy of the Australian Agricultural Economics Society: Implications for Future Directions
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Brakey, John
- 148804 An analysis of the effectiveness of the set-aside policy of the European Common Agricultural Policy
by Rygnestad, Hild L. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 148803 Changing Structure and Location of Australian Agriculture
by Longmire, Jim
- 148802 Expected Utility Theory: Rest in Peace?
by Hertzler, Greg
- 148801 European Union Cereals Policy - an Evolution or a New Australian Era?
by Harvey, David R.
- 148800 Managing Commodity Price Instability in Newly Liberalised Economies
by Duncan, Ron
- 148798 Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement
by Coelli, T. J.
- 148796 Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States
by Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald
- 148795 The Relationship Between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T.
- 148793 Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods
by Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L.
- 148791 Contingent Valuation Surveys and Tests of Insensitivity to Scope
by Carson, Richard T.
- 148787 Property rights, information and physical transformation: A perspective on environmental valuation
by Beare, Stephen & Fisher, Brian S.
- 148786 Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round
by Anderson, Kym
- 148784 Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges
by Wilson, William W.
- 148782 Price and Market Reforms and Agricultural Incentives in China
by David, Cristina C. & Huang, Jikun
- 148781 U.S. Agricultural Policy: Implications for International Trade
by Penn, J. B.
- 148779 Games, Clubs and Models: The Economics of Agricultural Economics
by MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 170819 Deregulation of the Victorian Tobacco Industry
by Goldsworthy, David