Contact information of Asian Economic and Social Society (AESS)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajosrd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesstea.html .
June 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 06
May 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 05
April 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 04
March 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 03
February 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 02
- 1-11 Assessing the extension service needs of credit officers of microfinance banks in Anambra state: implications for rural finance intermediation
by Onugu, Charles Uchenna & Taiwo, Abdulahi Olabisi & Agbasi, Obianuju E. & Lawal, Kamaldeen
- 1-11 Technical and economic efficiency of rice production in the KOU valley (Burkina Faso): Stochastic frontier approach
by Souleymane, Ouedraogo
- 1-12 GIS and remote sensing techniques for measuring agriculture land loss in balik pulau region of Penang state, Malaysia
by Khalid, Sabbar Mohammed & Yasin, Elhadary & Narimah, Samat & Najat, Qader Omar
January 2015, Volume Volume 05, Issue Number 01
December 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 12
- 1-7 Mid-Day Meals Scheme in Hilly Areas: Tamil Nadu, India
by Mahendran, A. & Indrakant, S.
- 1-9 Factors Influencing Rural Dwellers Participation in Millennium Village Project (MVP) in Pampaida, Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Barnabas, Tena M. & Akpoko, Joseph G. & Akinola, Michael O. & Nandi, James A.
- 1-10 Economic Analysis of Paddy Rice Production in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria
by Kadiri, F. A. & Eze, C. C. & Orebiyi, J. S. & Henri–Ukoha, A.
November 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 11
- 1-4 In-Vitro Conservation of Sugarcane Germplasm
by Ikram, Rabia & Erum, Shazia & Javed, Hina & Zaman, Shah & Khan, Shahid & Muhammad, Aish & Kanwal, Saima
- 1-5 Value Addition to Human Managerial Skills in the Livestock Sector in Nigeria
by Adeyemo, A.A. & Longe, M.P. & Alakoso, A.A.
- 1-10 Comparing the Local Climate Change and its Effects on Physiological Aspects and Yield of Ramie Cultivated in Different Biophysical Environments
by Subandi, M.
October 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 10
- 1-10 Status of Fruit Farming in Central Valley of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
by Shah, Nisar Ali & Farooq, Arshad & Hassan, Abdul & Khan, Abdul Samad & Niazi, Muhammad Azam & Farooq, Umar
- 1-12 Smallholder Cocoa Farmers Access to On/Off-Farm Support Services and its Contribution to Output in the Eastern Region of Ghana
by Onumah, Justina A. & Williams, Portia Adade & Quaye, Wilhelmina & Akuffobea, Mavis & Onumah, Edward E.
- 1-13 Public Expenditures and Agricultural Growth in Burkina Faso
by Ouedraogo, Souleymane & Bako, Daman
September 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 09
- 1-6 The Innovative Directions in Agriculture of Kazakhstan
by Abdrakhmanova, Dinar & Byamba, Purev & Maulet, Kadrinov
- 1-7 Assessment of Farm Household Food Security and Consumption Indices in Nigeria
by Ojeleye, O.A. & Adebisi, O.A. & Fadiji, T.O.
- 1-9 Economic Rotation of Sissoo Tree Plantations (Strip) in Bangladesh
by Yunus, Mohammad & Hossain, M. A. T. & Yasmin, Farzana & Milon, MD.
August 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 08
July 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 07
June 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 06
- 1-9 Analysis of the Profitability and Marketing Channels of Rice: A Case Study of Menchum River Valley, North-West Region, Cameroon
by Bime, M.J. & Fouda, T.M. & Mai Bong, J.K.
- 1-9 Acceptance of Climate Change by Rural Farming Communities in Delta State, Nigeria: Effect of Science and Government Credibility
by Ofuoku, Albert Ukaro & Uzokwe, Uche N.
- 1-11 Supply of Rubber Wood Log in Malaysia
by Noraida, A. W. & Abdul-Rahim, A. S.
May 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 05
- 1-8 Crop Residue Management in Conservation Agriculture Systems in Zimbabwe Smallholder Farming Sector: Importance, Management Challenges and Possible Solutions
by Mhlanga, Blessing & Muoni, Tarirai
- 1-9 Examination of Urban Consumers’ Propensity to Consume Margarine by Applying Correspondence Analysis
by Nicin, Slobodan
- 1-11 Morphological and Physical Characteristics of Soils Developed on a Toposequence Derived from Coarse-grained Pegmatites in a Tropical Region, Delta State, Nigeria
by Egbuchua, C.N.
- 1-11 Social-cultural Functions of Rice Farming Systems
by Prihtanti, Tinjung Mary & Hardyastuti, Suhatmini & Hartono, Slamet & Irham
April 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 04
- 1-5 Effect of Substitution of Wheat with Maize on Technological and Organoleptic Properties of Chapatties
by Raza, Saeeda & Kanwal, Saima & Naseem, Khalid & Bibi, Naseem & Bibi, Amina
- 1-7 Hydraulic Conductivity Functions in Relation to Some Chemical Properties in a Cultivated Oxisols of a Humid Region, Delta State, Nigeria
by Egbuchua, C.N.
- 1-9 The Structure and Competitiveness of Pakistan’s Basmati Rice Exports
by Akmal, Nadeem & Akhtar, Waqar & Shah, Hassnain & Niazi, Muhammad Azam & Saleem, Tariq
- 1-11 Technical Efficiency of Maize Production in Nigeria: Parametric and Non-Parametric Approach
by Hassan, Yusha’u & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Ismail, Mohd Mansor & Mohamed, Zainalabidin
March 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 03
- 1-5 Land Reform: An Analysis of Definitions, Types and Approaches
by Tarisayi, Kudzayi Savious
- 1-5 Indigenous Technologies Fishing Settlement Response to Climate Change Variability’s in Southern Nigeria
- 1-8 Diffusion and Adoption of Oat NARC Variety in Rainfed Area, Pakistan
by Naheed, Sobia & Habib, Nusrat & Anwer, M. Zubair & Siddiqui, Sabeen
- 1-8 Assessment of Benefits Derived from SACDP/IFAD through Community based Participatory Projects in Bodinga Zone
by Attahiru, M. & Abubakar, B. Z. & Barau, A. A.
- 1-9 Social Impact Assessment of Crude Oil Pollution on Small Scale Farmers in Oil Producing Communities of the Central Agricultural Zone of Delta State, Nigeria
by Ofuoku, A.O.U. & Emuh, F.N. & Ezeonu, O.
- 1-10 Effect of Small-scale Irrigation on the Farm Households’ Income of Rural Farmers: The Case of Girawa District, East Hararghe, Oromia, Ethiopia
by Beyan, A. & Jema, H. & Adem, K.
- 1-10 Weed Management in Zimbabwean Smallholder Conservation Agriculture Farming Sector
by Muoni, Tarirai & Mhlanga, Blessing
- 1-12 Participatory Rural Appraisal of Basic Needs Deprivation among Rural Dwellers of Borno State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, R. O.
- 1-15 Analyzing Spatio-temporal Pattern of Crop Diversification in Jalandhar District of Punjab, India
by Sajjad, Haroon & Prasad, Sandip
February 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 02
- 1-6 The Shedding and Growth Dynamics of Yak Down Wool and Links to Habitat Ecological Conditions
by Danzan, Baigalmaa & Tsedev, Khishigjargal & Luvsandorj, Nyambat
- 1-7 Analysis of Communication Sources Used by Farmers in Handling Poultry Diseases in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria
by Agbamu, J.U.
- 1-7 Assessment of the Effect of Fungicide and Seed Rate on the Incidence of Leaf Blast (Magnaphorthe Grisea), On the Growth of Foxtail Millet (Setaria Italica (L.) P. BEAUV) in North-eastern Nigeria
by Turaki, Z.G.S. & Richard, B.I. & Degri, M.M.
- 1-7 Estimation of Cost and Return of Plantain Production in Orhionwon Local Government Area, Edo State, Nigeria
by Kaine, A.I.N. & Okoje, L.J.D.
- 1-7 Economic Valuation of Fortified Cassava Peels for Goat Feeding in South-western, Nigeria
by Okojie, L.O. & Adewuyi, S.A. & Adebayo, K. & Adetoye, A.M.
- 1-8 Growth and Trend in Area, Production and Yield of Major Crops of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
by Abid, Saleem & Shah, Nisar Ali & Hassan, Abdul & Farooq, Arshad & Masood, M. Asif
- 1-8 Determination of Efficacy of Metalaxyl Seed Treatment Fungicide on Incidence of Sorghum Diseases and Its Cost-Benefit in Borno State of Nigeria
by Richard, B.I. & Ojo, G.O.S. & Maina, T.Y.
- 1-11 Economics of Labour Use in Selected Food Crop Farming in Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adewuyi, S.A. & Shittu, A.M. & Fapojuwo, O.E. & Sowemimo, S.H.
- 1-14 Comparison of Technical Efficiency and Socio-economic Status in Animal-crop Mixed Farming Systems in Dry Lowland Sri Lanka
by Upul Yasantha, Nanayakkara Vithanage & Lokugam, H. P. Gunaratne & Kumara, Mahipala M.B.P. & Hewa, Waduge Cyril
- 1-15 A Study on Regional Specialization of China’s Agricultural Production: Recent Trends and Drivers
by Ma, Meilin & Steinbach, Sandro & Wu, Junqian
January 2014, Volume Volume 04, Issue Number 01
- 1-6 Effects of Concentrate Supplementation on Performance Characteristics of Goats Challenged with Trypanosoma brucei
by Yousuf, M.B. & Adeloye, A.A. & Belewu, M.A. & Olatunde, A.O. & Muhammad Lawal, Abdul Azeez & Daramola, J.O.
- 1-6 An Analysis of Competitiveness and Government Policies Impact on Development of Cocoa Farming in Indonesia
by Emelda, Andi & Asrul, Laode & Mappigau, Palmarudi
- 1-6 Screening of Mycotoxin Produced by Fusarium Verticillioides and F. Proliferatum in Culture Media
by Matny, Oadi N.
- 1-7 Physioeconomic Poverty Analysis of Grade 1 Employees of Rawalpindi City, Pakistan
by Siddiqui, Sabeen & Anwar, Zubair & Batool, Saira & Habib, Nusrat & Naheed, Sobia & Zahra, Naheed
- 1-8 Competency Capacity Building Needs of Crop Farmers in Soil Erosion Management in ENUGU State, Nigeria
by Omeh, R.U. & Asogwa, V.C. & Omeje, M.N.
- 1-10 Opportunities and Challenges in Cultivating Underutilized Field Crops in Moneragala District of Sri Lanka
by Malkanthi, S. H. Pushpa & Karunaratne, A.S. & Amuwala, S.D. & Silva, P.
- 1-14 Determining the Role of Inefficiency on Elasticity of Output Supply and Input Demand: A Case Study of Irrigated Wheat in 27 provinces of Iran
by Garshasbi, Alireza & Khosropour, Hossein & Rahimian, Narges & Behrooz, Aref & Sedighi, Somaye
- 1-15 Improving Rural Livelihood through NERICA Farming: An Inquiry into Najja Sub-county in Central Uganda
by Makosa, Dan & Takayanagi, Nagatada
- 1-16 Effects of Socio-economic and Demographic Variables on Meat Consumption in Vietnam
by Phuong, Nguyen Van & Cuong, Tran Huu & Mergenthaler, Marcus
- 1-17 Climate Change Adaptation Strategies through Indigenous Knowledge System: Aspect on Agro-Crop Production in the Flood Prone Areas of Bangladesh
by Al Mamun, Md Abdullah & Al Pavel, Muha Abdullah
December 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 12
- 1-5 Rice- Coconut Yoghurt: Preparation, Nutritional and Sensory Qualities
by Belewu, Moshood Adewale & Abdulsalam, Khadijat O. & Belewu, Kafayat & Belewu, Nosimot
- 1-6 Attraction of Investment in Agriculture of Kazakhstan
by Abdrakhmanova, Dinar
- 1-6 Trend Analysis of Mungbean Area and Yield in Pakistan
by Habib, Nusrat & Anwer, Muhammad Zubair & Siddiqui, Sabeen & Batool, Saira & Naheed, Sobia
- 1-6 Economic Analysis of Cattle Marketing in Gombe, Nigeria
by Suleiman, Mohammed & Isiaka, Mohammed & Zahraddeen, Danjuma & Ishaku, Adamu
- 1-7 Profitability Analysis of Organic Cauliflower, Radish and Turnip Produce at National Agriculture Research Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan
by Rani, Saima & Khan, Muhammad Azeem & Shah, Hassnain & Anjum, Abdul Sattar
- 1-9 Mixture Experiments and their Application in Agricultural Research
by Raza, Irum & Masood, M. Asif & Mahmood, Rashid
- 1-10 Spices and Condiments in Ghana: Their Utilization in Comminuted Meat Products
by Darkwa, Sarah
- 1-10 Effects of Development Interventions on the Productivity and Profitability of Women Shea Butter Processors in the West Gonja District of Northern Ghana
by Afishata, Mohammed Abujaja & Hamza, Adam & Hudu, Zakaria
- 1-15 Impact of the Mobile Telecommunication Network’s Milk Flow Project on the Livelihoods of Pastoralists in Ladugga Grazing Reserve, Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Laah, John Gambo
November 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 12
November 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 11
- 1-6 Growth Performance Characteristics of Goats Fed Varied Levels of Poultry Manure in whole Cassava Plant Based Concentrate Diet
by Yousuf, M.B. & Adeloye, A.A. & Okukpe, A.O. & Daramola, A.A. & Adeyemi, K.D. & Badmus, H. A. & Ogundun, N.A.
- 1-7 Contributions of ICTs towards Agricultural Development Among Agricultural Researchers in Ibadan North West Local Government, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyewole, Oyetoro John & SaheedIge, Adetunbi & Oyetunde, Oladipo Solomon
- 1-8 Agricultural Income Determinants among Smallholder Farmers: Case of Northern Part of Burundi
by Nzabakenga, Alfred & Feng, Luo Xiao & Yaqin, He
- 1-9 Consultation Based Inductive Study of Vegetables Growing Women Farmers of Punjab, Pakistan
by Butt, Tahir Munir & Jie, Gao Qi & Zhenguo, Han & Khan, Muhammad Ammad
- 1-10 Analyzingthe Micro Economic Environment of Agricultural Product: Applying The “Diamond” Model to a Non – Profit Organization
by Khuntonthong, Puttawan & Chakpitak, Nopasit & Neubert, Gilles
- 1-10 An Assessment of the Nutritional Status of under Five Children in Four Districts in the Central Region of Ghana
by Eunice, Ayensu & Sarah, Darkwa
- 1-13 Processing and Utilization of Sorghum and Maize in Botswana: Current Status and Opportunities
by Nthoiwa, G. P. & Gombalume, T. & Nthoiwa, K. K. Mokwena
- 1-14 Impact of Agricultural Extension Services on Technology Adoption and Crops Yield: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan
by Ali, Akhter & Rahut, Dil Bahadur
- 1-15 Investigating Social Capital Levels Among Small Holder Maize Farmers in the Kwahu North District, Ghana
by Tham-Agyekum, Enoch Kwame & Nimoh, Fred
- 1-17 Sea Cucumber Fishery and Trade in Sta. Cruz, Davao Del Sur, Philippines: Supply Chains and Cost-Benefit Analyses
by Shuck, Vlademir A. & Mondoyo, Rod Norbert D. & Acuňa, Thaddeus R. & Gamboa, Ruth U.
October 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 10
- 1-5 Economics of Garlic Production in Baran District of Rajasthan; Break Even Analysis
by Meena, Lokesh Kumar & Sen, Chandra & Bairwa, Shoji lal & Arunjhajharia & Raghuwanshi, N. K.
- 1-7 Time Series Analysis of Wheat flour Price Shocks in Pakistan: A Case Analysis
by Abdi, Asad Raza & Halepoto, Ali Hassan & Shah, Aisha Bashir & Shaikh, Faiz M.
- 1-7 Strategy Formulation of Empowering Farmers Capability at Integrated Farming of Beef Cattle and Paddy Base on Zero Waste: Analytical Hierarchy Process Approach
by Abdullah, Agustina & Ali, Hikmah M. & Syamsu, Jasmal A.
- 1-9 Analysis of Rice Production Instability in Southeast Asian Countries
by Sawaneh, Mamma & Latif, Ismail Abd & Abdullah, Amin Mahir
- 1-10 Analysis of Cassava Product (Garri) Marketing in Ekiti Local Government Area, Kwara State, Nigeria
by Amos, Olasore Abiodun & Imam, Rauf Saliu & Idowu, Alao Bashir & Mubarak, Abdulraheem Ayinla
- 1-12 Agro-morphological, Physiological and Yield related Performances of Finger Millet [Eleusine coracana (l.) Gaertn.] Accessions Evaluated for Drought Resistance under Field Condition
by Assefa, Awol & Fetene, Masresha & Tesfaye, Kassahun
- 1-13 Identification of Fungus Flora Associated with Lagenaria Siceraria (Molina) Standl in Côte d’Ivoire
by Marie-Hélène, Koffi Ahébé & Hortense, Atta Diallo & Arsène, Zoro Bi Irié
- 1-14 Factors Affecting Agricultural Sustainability–ACase Study of Hail Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
by Asiry, Khalid A. & Hassan, Sami Saeed M. & AlRashidi, Monif M.
- 1-15 Factors Affecting the Adoption and use of NERICA Varieties among Rice Producing Households in Ghana
by Asante Bright, Owusu & Wiredu Alexander, Nimo & Dogbem, Wilson & Asuming-Boakye, Alfred & Frimpong Benedicta, Nsiah & Haleegoah, Joyce & Nortey, John & Diagne, Aliou
- 1-15 Willing, but Unable: Determinants of Participation Rates for TrainingWorkshops in Central Vietnam
by Gockel, Ryan P. & Cullen, Alison C.
September 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 09
- 1-6 Gender Analysis of Rural Dwellers Accessibility to Free Natural Resources in Ussa Local Government Area of Taraba State, Nigeria
by Ojo, Catherine O. & Nuhu, Hadiza S. & Igbankwe, Thomas A.
- 1-7 The Policy Strategy of Rice Straw Utilization of as Feed for Ruminants
by Syamsu, Jasmal A. & Karim, Hasmida
- 1-7 Gender Resource Accessibility and Profitability among Groundnut Producers in Hong Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Ojo, Catherine O. & Ghide, A.A. & Phanuel, E.
- 1-7 Response of Cowpea (VignaunguiculataL.)Genotypes to Wicth Weed (AlectravogeliiBenth) Infection
by Rugare, Joyful Tatenda & Mabasa, Stanford & Tsekenedza, Shylet
- 1-10 The Effect of Nitrogen and Sulfur Addition on Bioethanol Solid Waste Fermented by the Consortium of Trichodermavirideand Saccharomyces cerevisiaetowards Dry Materials, Organic Materials, Crude Protein and Non Nitrogen Protein
by Suryani, Yani & Hernaman, Iman & Rochana, Ana & Setiawati, Ayu & Paramarta, Gilang Dayinta & Andayaningsih, Poniah
- 1-19 Effects of Continuous Cultivation of Soil on Termites (Isoptera) Diversity and Abundance in Savannas of Northern of Côte d’Ivoire
by Coulibaly, Ténon & Boga, Jean-Pierre & Yapi, Ahoua & Kouassi Kouassi, Philippe
August 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 08
- 1-8 Factors Affecting the Decision and Extent of Rice-milling before Sale among Ugandan Farmers
by Nakazi, Florence & Sserunkuuma, Dick
- 1-9 Economic Threshold Density of Multi Species Weed for Direct Seeded Rice
by Al Mamun, Md. Abdullah & Shultana, Rakiba & Rana, Md. Masud & Mridha, Abdul Jalil
- 1-11 Principal-Agent Governance Mechanism in an Emerging Biofuels Supply Chain in USA
by Pandey, Vivek & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Peterson, H. Christopher & Ross, R. Brent
- 1-11 Allelopathic Effects of Lantana (Lantana camara) on Blackjack (Bidens pilosa) and Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum)
by Kwembeya, A. & Rugare, J.T. & Mabasa, Stanford
- 1-12 Screening Green Manure Cover Crops for their Allelopathic Effects on Some Important Weeds Found in Zimbabwe
by Runzika, M. & Rugare, J.T. & Mabasa, Stanford
- 1-12 Manufacturing Process and Various uses of Savannah Herbal Tea (Lippia multiflora) in Côte d’Ivoire
by Ekissi, Alice Christine & Yao-Kouame, Albert & Konan, Amoin Georgette & Alui, Konan Allphonse & Agbo, N’Zi Georges & Kati-Coulibaly, Séraphin
- 1-13 The Climate Change Dynamics and its Impact on the Wheat Productivity in Pakistan: A VAR Approach
by Mehmood, Naveed & Khalil, Samina
July 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 07
- 1-8 Does Access to Microfinance Improve Farm Production? Evidence from Rice Farmers in San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Philippines
by Sarmiento, Jon Marx P. & Ellson, Adela G. & Traje, Adonis M. & Manzano, Gianne Francis Alfred E. & Comidoy, Sherleen M.
- 1-9 Effects of Agricultural Input Assistance on Households Affected by HIV/AIDS: A Case of Chirumanzu Communal Area
by Mutambara, Jackqeline & Mwakiwa, Emmanuel & Mumaniki, Charity
- 1-9 Entrepreneurial Traits and the Distribution of Poultry Farm Entrepreneurs in Delta State, Nigeria
by Isiorhovoja, R. A. & Inoni, O. E. & Ogisi, O. D.
- 1-9 Effects of Variety and Spacing on Percentage (%) Emergence and Grain Weight of Maize in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 1-9 Herbicides Use by Smallholder Farmers in the Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
by Mutambara, Jackqeline
- 1-11 Impact of Credit Access on Charcoal Productivity: Implication for Sustainable Development, Oyo- State
by Olagunju, F.I. & Ojedokun, I.K. & Ogunwole–Olapade, F.
- 1-11 Prospects and Challenges of Privatization of Agricultural Extension Service in Bangladesh
by Uddin, Md. Ektear & Qijie, Gao
- 1-12 Case Studies of Rural Development and Clean Agriculture in Lao PDR
by Hirokawa, Sachika
June 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 07
June 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 06
- 1-6 Analysis of Impact of Microfinance Services on Business Performance of Small Scale Women Entrepreneurs in Enugu State, Nigeria
by Ike, P. C.
- 1-7 Aquaculture, a Component of the Farming Systems among the Fishing Communities in Oil Producing Areas of Delta, Nigeria
by Chukwuji, Christopher Okeleke
- 1-10 Characterization of Plant-Parasitic-Nematode Communities Associated with three Species used in Hedges in Western Niger and their Susceptibility to Meloidogyne Javanica
by Adamou, Haougui & Etienne, Sarr & Hamidou, Balde & Ali, Doumma & Toudou, Adam
- 1-11 Cocoa Farmers Performance at Highland Area in South Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Fahmid, Imam Mujahidin
- 1-12 Increasing Crop Output through Improved Technology Adoption: The Fadama III Approach in Delta State, Nigeria
by Chukwuji, Christopher Okeleke
- 1-12 Agricultural Production Assets Transfer and Poverty Upward Mobility in Isolated Areas of Zambia: A Domestic Life Cycle Perspective
by Muyunda, Martin W.
- 1-13 Characterization and Dynamics of Agrarian Structures in Bouna, Northeast of Côte d'Ivoire
by Seïdou, Coulibaly & Kouadio Koffi, Patrice & Kwadjo Koffi, Eric & Biemi, Jean & Yao-Kouame, Albert
May 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 05
- 1-6 Screening Drought Tolerance Criteria in Maize
by Kiani, Masoud
- 1-7 Current Situation and Future Outlook of Sorghum Area and Production in Pakistan
by Habib, Nusrat & Tahir, Ayesha & Ain, Qurat ul
- 1-9 Analysis of Child Labour among Rural Household of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Idowu, Alao Bashir & Amos, Olasore Abiodun & Olabisi, Aremu Adeola
- 1-10 Accounting for Training Effectiveness: The Case of MIDA Training in Enterprise and Commercial Agriculture on Behaviour and Practices of Rice Farmer-Based Organisations
by Osei, C.K. & Bakang, J.A. & Nimoh, F.
- 1-14 How well do NEEDS and NPIRD Hang together? – An Essay on Policy Coherence
by Ihebuzor, A. Noel & Ukaejiofo, U. Rex
- 1-14 Spatial Management to Enhance Tourism Industrial Ecology and Natural Resources Conservation: A Case Study of Kakas Sub-district, Lake Tondano, North Sulawesi
by Wowiling, Steiva A. S. & Bisri, Mohammad & Husain, Jailani & Hakim, Luchman
- 1-15 Response of Grain Weight of Maize to Variety, Organic Manure and Inorganic Fertilizer in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 1-15 Effects of Variety and Spacing on Growth Characters of Hybrid Maize
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 1-16 The Impact of Integrated Agricultural Research for Development on Collective Marketing among Smallholder Farmers of Southern Africa
by Nyikahadzoi, Kefasi & Siziba, Shepherd & Mango, Nelson & Zamasiya, Byron & Adekunhle, Adenkule Adewale
- 1-20 Factors Associated with Dynamic Changes in Japanese Agriculture: Farm Discontinuation and Entry Using the Individual 2005 and 2010 Census of Agriculture
by Kurihara, Shinichi & Shimoura, Shimpei & Maruyama, Atsushi & Luloff, A. E.
April 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 04
- 1-6 Technological Innovation Capacity: Impact Factors in National Agricultural Research Organisations in Nigeria
by Rex Uzonna, Ukaejiofo
- 1-6 Food Security Index and Socio-Economic Effects of Climate Change on Rural Farming Households in Delta State, Nigeria
by Emaziye, P.O.
- 1-6 Rhizobacteria Selection to Enhance Spore Germination and Hyphal Length of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi in Vitro
by Cecep, Hidayat & Arief, Dedeh H. & Nurbaity, Ane & Sauman, Jajang
- 1-7 A Case on Problems in Quality and Reasons in Rice -Under the Scheme of UPDS in Tamil Nadu
by Mahendran, A.
- 1-7 Effects of Liquid Organic Fertilizer on Time of Tasselling, Time of Silking and Grain Yield of Maize (Zea mays)
by Enujeke, E.C. & Ojeifo, I.M. & Nnaji, G.U.
- 1-8 The Perceptions to Climate Change among Rural Farming Households in the Niger Delta Area, Nigeria
by Emaziye, P.O.
- 1-9 Optimization of Cassava Waste from Bioethanol Post- Production through Bioactivity Process Consortium of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Trichoderma viride and Aspergillus niger
by Suryani, Yani
- 1-10 Farming Mothers’ Perceptions on Exclusive Breastfeeding in Ori-Ade Area, Osun State
by Ashimolowo, Olubunmi R. & Aromolaran, Adetayo K. & Akinmoyede, Omolola G.
- 1-10 The Biology of the Red and Green Morphs of the Tobacco Aphid, Myzus Persicae Nicotianae (Blackman) on Flue-Cured Tobacco
by Masukwedza, Rhoda & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chinwada, Peter & Dimbi, Susan
- 1-11 Effects of Variety and Fertilizers on Number of Grains/Cob of Maize in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
March 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 03
- 1-6 The Effect of Two Formulations of Sulfentrazone on Soil and Leaf Residues and Phytotoxicity in Tobacco (Nicotiana Tabacum L.)
by Mashayamombe, Bertha K. & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chiteka, Albert
- 1-6 Socio-Economic Determinants of Seed Yam Production in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State
by Okeke, Daniel C. & Okeke, Charity C. & Udeora, Samuel N.
- 1-7 Capacity Building on Food-Crop Farming to Improve Food Production and Food Security in Central Java, Indonesia
- 1-7 The Response of the Red Morph of the Tobacco Aphid, Myzus Persicae Nicotianae, to Insecticides Applied under Laboratory and Field Conditions
by Rhoda, Masukwedza & Mazarura, Upenyu & Peter, Chinwada & Susan, Dimbi
- 1-8 Relative Efficiency of Small and Medium Scale Agribusiness Enterprises in Imo State, Nigeria
by Emesowum, Charles Emeka & Mbanasor, Jude Anayochukwu
- 1-12 Exploring the Influence of Coal Rubble and Pine Bark Substrate Mixes on Germination, Spiral Rooting, Substrate Chemical and Physical Properties: Using Tobacco as Test Crop
by Mazarura, Upenyu
- 1-14 Evaluation of Income and Employment Generation from Cassava Value Chain in the Nigerian Agricultural Sector
by Olukunle, Oni Timothy
- 1-15 Socioeconomic and Ecological Dimension of Certified and Conventional Arabica Coffee Production in North Sumatra, Indonesia
by Saragih, Jef Rudiantho
February 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 02
- 1-5 Production of Biodiesel and Growth of Staurastrum sp. in Response to CO2 Induction
by Salim, Mohamad Agus & Yuniarti, Yeni & Taufikurohman, Opik
- 1-7 The Effective Application Time to Spray Bacillus Thuringiensis Subspecies Kurstaki for Managing Bagworm, Metisa Plana Walker on Oil Palm
by Shahir, M.S. & Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Fauziah, I. & Md Jamaludin, B. & Fakhrorazi, A. & Ismail, R. & Mohd Hanysyam, M.N. & Norazliza, R.
- 1-8 Comparative Studies of Two Nigerian Ecotypes Chicken Kept in Battery Cages for Laying Performance and Egg Quality Traits
by Sola-Ojo, F.E. & Ayorinde, K.L. & Jatto, O.M. & Toye, A.A.
- 1-10 An Examination of the Crop Acreage Allocation Decision Process under Uncertainty
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 1-11 Spatial Effects of Cocoa Production on Rural Economy in Idanre-Ifedore Area, Ondo State of Nigeria
by Adefila, J.O.
January 2013, Volume Volume 03, Issue Number 01
- 1-6 Effect of Two Formulations of Sufentrazone on Weed Control in Tobacco (Nicotiana Tabacum L)
by Mashayamombe, Bertha K. & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chiteka, Albert
- 1-8 Effect of Sulfentrazone Application Method and Time, on Weed Control and Phytotoxicity in Flue-Cured Tobacco
by Mazarura, Upenyu
- 1-11 Assessment of Irrigation Land Suitability and Development of Map for the Fogera Catchment Using GIS, South Gondar
by Sultan, Dagnenet
- 1-12 Improvement Tests on the Germination in Lippia Multiflora: Influence of Some Factors Related to Soil on Germination and Seedling Development
by Alphonse†, Alui Konan & Célestin, Ballo Koffi & Ahoua, Yapi & Hypolite, Kouadio Konan-Kan & Patrice, Kouadio Koffi & Nantarie, Touré & Antoine, N’Guessan Kouamé & Eric, Kwadjo Koffi & Albert, Yao-Kouamé
September 2013, Volume Volume 02, Issue Number 03
December 2012, Volume Volume 02, Issue Number 04
- 1-5 The Effect of Logical Choice Weight and Corrected Scoring Methods on Multiple Choice Agricultural Science Test Scores
by Ajayi, B. K.
- 1-5 The Impact of Agriculture Credit on Growth in Pakistan
by Akmal, Nadeem & Rehman, Bushra & Ali, Akhtar & Shah, Hassnain
- 1-5 Farmers’ Evaluation of Upland Rice Varieties in Fogera District, South Gondar, Ethiopia
by Asmelash, Yemane
- 1-5 Utilizing Community through Developing the Center of Community’s Learning Activity (CCLA) in the Rural Area
by Rusdiana, A.
- 1-6 The Concept of Withholding Period and Pesticide Residue in Grain Storage
by Adegbola, J.A. & Anugwom, U.D. & Awagu, F. & Adum, E.A.
- 1-8 Restoring the Health of Paddy Soil by Using Straw Compost and Biofertilizers to Increase Fertilizer Efficiency and Rice Production with Sobari (System of Organic Based Aerobic Rice Intensification) Technology
by Turmuktini, Tien & Kantikowati, Endang & Natalie, Betty & Setiawati, Mieke & Yuwariah, Yuyun & Joy, Benny & Simarmata, Tualar
- 1-8 Management of the Root Knot Nematode (Meloidogyne Javanica. Treub) and Sore Shin (Rhizoctonia Solani. Kuhn) Using A Nematicide and Poor Host Crops in Rotations
by Mazarura, Upenyu & Chisango, C. & Goss, M.
- 1-9 Effect of Temperatures, Air Velocity and Flow Rate on Quality Attributes of Dried Cassava Chips
by Ajala, A.S. & Babarinde, G.O. & Olatunde, S.J.
- 1-9 Effects of Long Term Cropping Systems on Soil Chemical Properties
by Mazarura, Upenyu & Chisango, C.
- 1-10 Rural Women in Livestock and Fisheries Production Activities: an Empirical Study on Some Selected Coastal Villages in Bangladesh
by Mamun-ur-Rashid, Md. & Gao, Qijie
- 1-12 Assessment of Feed Supplementation to Dairy Goat: Results of Research and Technology Dissemination Trials
by Anwar, Muhammad Zubair & Ali, Akhter & Khan, M. Azeem
- 1-12 The Impact of Climate Change on Livestock Production amongst the Resource-Poor Farmers of Third World Countries: A Review
by Musemwa, L. & Muchenje, V. & Mushunje, A. & Zhou, L.
- 1-12 Morphological Characterization of Four Selected Spider Plant (Cleome Gynandra L.) Morphs from Zimbabwe and Kenya
by Masuka, A. & Goss, M. & Mazarura, Upenyu
- 1-13 Vertical Price Transmission in Local Rice Markets in Côte d’Ivoire: Are Consumers Really Right?
by Keho, Yaya & Camara, Aïssata Sobia
- 1-14 Effect of Poultry Production on the Poverty Status of Small Scale Farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Raphael Olanrewaju, Babatunde & Adedayo Olufemi, Adekunle & Funke Iyabo, Olagunju
- 1-14 Trends and Variability of Rice, Maize, and Wheat Yields in South Asian Countries: A Challenge for Food Security
by Poudel, Mahadeb Prasad & Chen, Shwu-En
- 1-16 Management of Water Saving and Organic based Fertilizers Technology for Remediation and Maintaining the Health of Paddy Soils and To Increase the Sustainability of Rice Productivity in Indonesia
by Turmuktini, Tien & Simarmata, Tualar & Joy, Benny & Resmini, Ania Citra
September 2012, Volume Volume 02, Issue Number 03
- 1-5 Hot Bed & Cold Frame Construction and Use
by Singh, Pradeep Kumar
- 1-6 The Effect of Agricultural Development Project (ADP) on the Rural Farmers in Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Madu, Umar Adamu & Wakili, Abba Mohammed
- 1-7 Assessment of Veterinary Extension Services Rendered to Poultry Farmers by the Agricultural Development Project, Kwara State, Nigeria
by Matanmi, B.M. & Omotesho, K.F. & Obaniyi, K.S. & Adisa, R.S. & Ogunsola, J.D.
- 1-7 Resource Accessibility and Productivity among Women Crop Farmers in Borno State, Nigeria
by Ojo., Catherine O. & Bila, Yakubu & Iheanacho, Andrew C.
- 1-8 Motivations for Women Involvement in Urban Agriculture in Nigeria
by Adebisi, Adedayo & Monisola, Tunde Afolabi
- 1-8 Assessment of Women’s Participation in Cooperative Societies and its Determinants in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Olawale, Awotide, Diran
- 1-8 Assessment of Poverty among Arable Crop Farmers: A Case Study of Farmers Empowerment Programme (FEP) in Osun State, Nigeria
by Ayanwale, A.B. & Adisa, O.D.
- 1-8 Alleviating Rural Farmers Poverty through Effective Micro credit: Evaluation of UNDP Intervention in Delta State
by Ike, P.C. & Uzokwe, U.N.
- 1-8 Stochastic Profit Efficiency of Homestead based Cassava Farmers in Southern Nigeria
by Akpan, Sunday Brownson & Patrick, Inimfon Vincent & Udoka, Samuel James
- 1-8 Economics of Tea Production in Pakistan
by Rehman, Bushra & Akmal, Nadeem & Khan, Muhammad Azeem & Rani, Saima
- 1-9 Effort of Increasing Production of Livestock Feed out of Cassava Waste by Identifying the more Suitable Cellulotic Degrading Fungi
by Suryani, Yani & Andayaningsih, Poniah & Hernaman, Iman & Muharromi, Ulfanuri Fajri
- 1-9 Economic Analysis of Floricultural Plants Production in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria
by Muhammad-Lawal, A. & Adenuga, A.H. & Olatinwo, K.B. & Saadu, T.A.
- 1-11 Field Evaluation of Some Insecticides on Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum) and Predator (Macrolophus caliginosus) on Brinjal and Tomato Plants
by Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Che Salmah, M.R. & Abu Hassan, A. & Hamady, D. & Hamaseh, A. & Fauziah, Ismail
- 1-11 Rural Dwellers’ Perception of Human Trafficking and its Implication for Agricultural Production in Edo State, Nigeria
by Ofuoku, A.U. & Uzokwe, U.N.
- 1-11 Climate Change and Variability: Farmers’ Perception, Experience and Adaptation Strategies in Makueni County, Kenya
by Kitinya, Kirina T. & Onwonga, Richard N. & Onyango, Cecilia & Mbuvi, Joseph P. & Kironchi, Geoffrey
- 1-11 Econometric Analysis of Food Crops’ Response to Climate Variability and Macroeconomic Policies’ Reforms in Nigeria (1978-2009)
by Onoja, Anthony O. & Ajie, E.N.
- 1-13 Rural Development Practice in Nigeria: How Participatory and What Challenges?
by Akpan, Nseabasi S.
- 1-13 Rural Development in Bangladesh since Independence: A Study on Progress and Performance
by Hossain, Mohammad Ismail & Begum, Mst. Esmat Ara & Papadopoulou, Eleni & Semos, Anastasios
- 1-18 Diversity of Aquatic Insects in Keniam River, National Park, Pahang, Malaysia
by Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Fauziah, Ismail & Ismail, R. & Mohd Hafezan, S. & Fairuz, K. & Hazmi, A.D. & Che Salmah, M.R.
- 1-25 Participation in Development: A Case Study on Local Participation in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation in Vietnam
by Toan, Dang Ngoc
June 2012, Volume Volume 02, Issue Number 02
- 1-4 Goats Rearing Under Islamic Teachings and its Profitable Impact on Agricultural Economics
by Rahman, Abad-ur- & Badshah, Syed Naeem & Khan, Janas & Ayaz, Muhammad
- 1-6 Response of Broilers to Two Management Systems of Housing in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria
by Adokiye, Kalio, Godfrey & Beatrice, Okafor, Belema
- 1-6 Indirect Solar Drier for drying of Hill products
by Aggarwal, R. K.
- 1-6 Assessment of the Perception of Benefits of Organic Gardening in Maiduguri Metropolis, Nigeria
by Mustapha, S.B. & Undiandeye, U.C. & Idrisa, Y.L.
- 1-6 Cucurbits Cultivation under Diara-Land
by Singh, Pradeep Kumar
- 1-7 Growth, Instability and Price Flexibility of Major Pulses in Pakistan
by Rani, Saima & Shah, Hassnain & Ali, Akhter & Rehman, Bushra
- 1-7 A Comparative Study of Growth Performance and Feed Efficiency in Dominant Black strain, Fulani Ecotype chicken and Progeny from their Reciprocal Crosses
by Sola-Ojo, F.E. & Ayorinde, K.L. & Toye, A.A.
- 1-7 Effects of Family Size on Household Food Security in Osun State, Nigeria
by Olayemi, Adebayo Oyefunke
- 1-7 Efficiency of Resource Use by Rice Farmers in Ebonyi State, South East Nigeria: A Data Envelopment Analysis
by Ogisi, O’raye D. & Chukwuji, Christopher O. & Okeke, Daniel C.
- 1-7 Impact Assessment of the Causes and Prevention of Farm Accidents on Mechanized Farms of North Central Zone/States of Nigeria
by Yohanna, J. K. & Fulani, U. A. & Ode, Simeon & Ali, H. K.
- 1-7 Assessment of Access to Information and Communication Technology among Agricultural Extension Officers in Kwara State, Nigeria
by Omotesho, K.F. & Ogunlade, I.O. & Muhammad, Lawal
- 1-7 Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Adoption of Soya Bean Production Technologies in Takum Local Government Area of Taraba State, Nigeria
by Mustapha, S.B. & Makinta, A.A. & Zongoma, B.A. & Iwan, A.S.
- 1-8 Consumer Preference for Processed Cowpea Products in Selected Communities of the Coastal Regions of Ghana
by Nimoh, Fred & Asuming-Brempong, S. & Sarpong, D.B.
- 1-8 Determinants of Export-Led Cassava Production Intensification among Small-Holder Farmers in Delta State, Nigeria
by Achoja, F.O. & Idoge, D.E. & Ukwuaba, S.I. & Esowhode, A.E.
- 1-8 Adopted Engineering and Agronomic Conservation Measures of Agricultural Land Use in Lafia L.G.A. Nasarawa State of Nigeria
by Yohanna, Jonathan Kuje & Ode, Simeon & Habiba, K. Ali & Usman, A. Fulani & Azagaku, E. Dominic
- 1-8 Phytochemicals in Vegetables and Health Protective Effects
by Singh, Pradeep Kumar & Rao, K. Mallikarjuna
- 1-8 A Critical Analysis of Climate Change Factors and its Projected Future Values in Delta State, Nigeria
by Emaziye, P.O. & Okoh, R. N. & Ike, P. C.
- 1-8 A Study on Relationship between Demographic Variable and Branded Milk
by Franklin John, S. & Senith, S.
- 1-8 Brazil Nut (Bertholettia excelsa H.B.K.) Selenium Distribution and Physical Chemical Characteristics of Shell, Brown Skin and Edible Part from Two Amazon Regions
by Manfio, Daniel & Rodrigues, Manuel N.F. & Savi, Geovana D.
- 1-9 Evaluation of Fadama II Road Infrastructure among Rural Communities in Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Umar, Adamu Madu & Phoa, John C.L.
- 1-10 Factors Associated with Performance of Farmer Field School as Extension Approach to Cocoa Production in Osun State, Nigeria
by Adisa, B.O. & Adeloye, K.A.
- 1-10 Estimation of Margins and Efficiency in the Ghanaian Yam Marketing Chain
by Aidoo, Robert & Nimoh, Fred & Andivi Bakang, John-Eudis & Ohene-Yankyera, Kwasi & Cudjoe Fialor, Simon & Mensah, James Osei & Abaidoo, Robert Clement
- 1-11 The Effect of Fertilizers on the Growth and the Yield of Ramie (Boehmeria nivea L. Gaud)
by Subandi, M.
- 1-11 An Analysis of Improving Energy use with Data Envelopment Analysis in Apple Orchard
by Fadavi, Raheleh & Samavatean, Naiemeh & Keyhani, Alireza & Saied, Seyyed
- 1-12 Regional Differences and Dynamic Changes in Rural China: the Study of 1996 and 2006 National Agricultural Census
by Bin, Peng & Fanfani, Roberto & Brasili, Cristina
- 1-13 Estimation of the Determinants of Credit Demand by Farmers and Supply by Rural Banks in Ghana’s Upper East Region
by Akudugu, M. A.
- 1-13 Estimation of a Mechanization Index and Its Impact on Energy and Economic Factors in Apple Orchard in Iran
by Fadavi, Raheleh & Keyhani, Alireza & Saied Mohtasebi, Seyyed
March 2012, Volume Volume 02, Issue Number 01
- 1-5 Evaluation of Nematode Pests and Fungal Diseases of Ceratotheca Sesamoides in Ilorin
by Izuogu, N. B. & Egberongbe, O. L. & Oyedunmade, E. E. A.
- 1-8 Gender Participation in Economic Activities and Decision Making in Keffi Area of Nigeria
by Ibrahim, Hassan Ishaq & Saingbe, Napoleon Danbeki & Abdulkadir, Zubairu Ajiya
- 1-8 Perspective on Beneficiaries’ Experiences of Participation in Community-Based Agriculture and Rural Development Program in Guba, Northern Nigeria
by Ahmadu, Sule & Ahmad, Nobaya & Hanina, H. Hamsan
- 1-8 Resource Use Efficiency for Cowpea Production in Akatsi District of Ghana
by Nimoh, F. & Asuming-Brempong, S.
- 1-8 Assessment of the Impact of Extension Services on Fish Farming in Ekiti State, Nigeria
by Agbebi, F.O.
- 1-8 Indian Agricultural Marketing- A Review
by Ul-Rehman, Shakeel & Selvaraj, M. & Syed, Ibrahim M.
- 1-8 The Analysis of Productivity Growth of Tuber Crops in Nigeria (1995-2006)
by Ogunniyi, L.T. & Ajao, A.O.
- 1-10 Adoption of Improved Agroforestry Technologies among Contact Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria
by Lambert, Orisakwe & Ozioma, Agomuo Florence
- 1-10 Toxicity, Copper (11) Tetraoxo Sulphate, Clarias garipenius
by Agbebi, F.O. & Owoeye, O.
- 1-11 Toxicity of Selected Insecticides (Spinosad, Indoxacarb and Abamectin) Against the Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella L.) On Cabbage
by Fauziah, Ismail & Mohd Norazam, M.T. & Mohd, Rasdi Z.
- 1-13 Commercial Agriculture and Rural Development: Evidence from the Zimbabwe Farm Project in Tsonga, Nigeria
by Olawepo, R. A.
- 1-21 Promoting Community-Based Extension Agents as an Alternative Approach to Formal Agricultural Extension Service Delivery in Northern Ghana
by Bonye, Samuel Z. & Alfred, Kpieta B. & Jasaw, Godfred Seidu
December 2011, Volume Volume 01, Issue Number 04
- 1-6 Farmers Inaccessibility to Agricultural Credit in Nyandarua District, Kenya
by Vincent, Ng’eno & Muiruri, Erick Jotham & Nyangweso, Philiph Mulama & Langat, B. K. & Kipsat, Mary Jepkemboi
- 1-7 The Relevance Of A Rules-Based Freshmilk Price Structure Policy In East Java : An Evidence Based Assesment
by Nugroho, Bambang Ali
- 1-9 Food Security In Nigeria: Government’s Intervention And The Place Of Effective Storage
by Adegbola, J.A. & Bamishaiye, E.I. & Daura, A.M.
- 1-9 Effects of irrigation water quality on the recovery of 15N-fertilizer by Sorghum in field study
by Khelil, Mohamed Naceur & Destain, Jean Pierre & Rejeb, Saloua & Henchi, Belgacem
- 1-12 Determinants of Farmer’s Participation in Off-Farm Employment: A Case Study in Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
by Abdul-Hakim, Roslan & Hadijah Che-Mat, Siti
- 1-12 Pattern Of Alcohol Consumption And Its Effects On Livelihood In Selected Rural Communities Of Enugu State, Nigeria
by Dimelu, M.U. & Agbo, C. & Igbokwe, E.M.
- 1-12 Market Power of The Japanese Non-GM Soybean Import Market: The U.S. Exporters vs. Japanese Importers
by Yamaura, Koichi
- 1-13 Restoration of fertility of gleyic fluvisols to increase rice yields using shellfish products in Toumbokro, Côte d'Ivoire
by Kouadio, Koffi Patrice & Yao-Kouame, Albert & Alui, Konan Alphonse & Kwadjo, Koffi Eric
September 2011, Volume Volume 01, Issue Number 03