The world rice market: structure, conduct, and performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawe, David, 2001. "How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A. & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun, 2002. "Spatial Equilibrium Modeling With Imperfectly Competitive Markets: An Application To Rice Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19687, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pierre van der Eng, 2014. "International food aid to Indonesia, 1950s-1970s," Departmental Working Papers 2014-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2003. "Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(1), July.
- Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "International trade in a differentiated good: Trade elasticities in the world rice market," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Jeon, Jong-Pyeong, 1989. "The impacts of policy alternatives and foreign demand fluctuations on the US rice market," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010204, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Dawe, 2008. "Can Indonesia Trust The World Rice Market?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 115-132.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .