Determinants of agricultural policies in the United States and the European Community:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schluter, Michael, 1984.
"Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:,"
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haniotis, Tassos & Ames, Glenn C.W., 1987. "EC Enlargement and US Agricultural Exports," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197665, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hélène Delorme, 1993. "Le volet agricole de l'Uruguay Round : une nouvelle régulation mondiale ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 218(1), pages 3-11.
- Warley, T.K., 1988. "Agriculture in the GAIT: Past and Future," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183126, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dean A. DeRosa, 1996. "Regionalism and the Bias Against Agriculture in Less Developed Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(Supplemen), pages 45-66, November.
- Bahreinian, Aniss, 1987. "EC common agricultural policy and the world trade in feed grain: a multi-region nonspatial price equilibrium analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009612, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fertő, Imre, 1999.
"A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana II. A CAP politikai gazdaságtana
[The economics of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy, Part II. The political economy of CAP]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 813-822.
- Jonathan Brooks, 1996. "Agricultural Policies In Oecd Countries: What Can We Learn From Political Economy Models?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 366-389.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Petit, 1986. "La crise de la politique agricole commune affectera-t-elle les exportations françaises de produits agricoles et agro-alimentaires ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(1), pages 22-28.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy United States.; Agricultural policy European Economic Community countries.; United States Foreign economic relations European Economic Community countries.; European Economic Community countries Foreign economic relations United States.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .