Determinants of agricultural policies in the United States and the European Community:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schluter, Michael, 1984.
"Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:,"
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haniotis, Tassos & Ames, Glenn C.W., 1987. "EC Enlargement and US Agricultural Exports," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197665, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hélène Delorme, 1993. "Le volet agricole de l'Uruguay Round : une nouvelle régulation mondiale ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 218(1), pages 3-11.
- repec:bla:eurcho:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:18-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Warley, T.K., 1988. "Agriculture in the GAIT: Past and Future," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183126, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dean A. DeRosa, 1996. "Regionalism and the Bias Against Agriculture in Less Developed Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(Supplemen), pages 45-66, November.
- Bahreinian, Aniss, 1987. "EC common agricultural policy and the world trade in feed grain: a multi-region nonspatial price equilibrium analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009612, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fertő, Imre, 1999.
"A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana II. A CAP politikai gazdaságtana
[The economics of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy, Part II. The political economy of CAP]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 813-822.
- Jonathan Brooks, 1996. "Agricultural Policies In Oecd Countries: What Can We Learn From Political Economy Models?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 366-389, January.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Petit, 1986. "La crise de la politique agricole commune affectera-t-elle les exportations françaises de produits agricoles et agro-alimentaires ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(1), pages 22-28.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy United States.; Agricultural policy European Economic Community countries.; United States Foreign economic relations European Economic Community countries.; European Economic Community countries Foreign economic relations United States.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.