Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Mar 1981|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- J. P. Houck & M. E. Ryan, 1972. "Supply Analysis for Corn in the United States: The Impact of Changing Government Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(2), pages 184-191.
- Duncan, Gregory M, 1980. "Formulation and Statistical Analysis of the Mixed, Continuous/Discrete Dependent Variable Model in Classical Production Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 839-852, May.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Hochman, Harold M & Rodgers, James D, 1969. "Pareto Optimal Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 542-557, Part I Se.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972. "Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs," Staff Papers 13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1980.
"A Qualitative-Quantitative Model of Consumer Choice with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt4ht6t3q7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hanemann, William Michael, 1980. "A qualitative-quantitative model of consumer choice with an application to recreation demand," CUDARE Working Paper Series 156, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Jessop, Bob, 1977. "Recent Theories of the Capitalist State," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 353-373, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt34j553k1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.