Producer Protection, Prior Market Structure and the Effects of Government Regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Kwan, Simon H., 2003.
"Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2231-2248, December.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2000. "Impact of Deposit Rate Deregulation in Hong Kong on the Market Value of Commercial Banks," Working Papers 102000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2001. "Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks," Working Paper Series 2001-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John M. Cobin, 2014. "Rare Coin Grading: A Case of Market-Based Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 597-630, Fall.
- Yao, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Approche Econométrique des Déterminants de la Rentabilité des Banques Européennes
[Econometric approach of European Banks' Determinants of profitability]," MPRA Paper 17368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce G. Carruthers & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2016. "Regulatory Races: The Effects of Jurisdictional Competition on Regulatory Standards," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 52-97, March.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Busch, Axel & Groß, Alexander & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1987. "Zur staatlichen Marktregulierung in der Bundesrepublik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1085, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Turner, Paul, 2012. "Regulation of professional sport in a changing broadcasting environment: Australian club and sport broadcaster perspectives," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 43-59.
- Grith Skovgaard Ølykke & Peter Møllgaard, 2016. "What is a service of general economic interest?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 205-241, February.
- Grith Ølykke & Peter Møllgaard, 2016. "What is a service of general economic interest?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 205-241, February.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980. "Vérification des conditions d'efficacité dans la production chez Bell Canada
[Checking the conditions of efficient production in Bell Canada]," MPRA Paper 30147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1980.
- William McEachern, 1987. "Federal advisory commissions in an economic model of representative democracy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Ann P. Bartel & Lacy Glenn Thomas, 1982. "OSHA Enforcement, Industrial Compliance and Workplace Injuries," NBER Working Papers 0953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Johnson, 1985. "The effectiveness of savings and loan political action committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 289-304, January.
- Peter Aranson & Peter Ordeshook, 1981. "Regulation, redistribution, and public choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 69-100, January.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:15:y:1972:i:1:p:151-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed