Recent Theories of the Capitalist State
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & de Janvry, Alain & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David D., 1980.
"Principal issues in the evaluation of public research in agriculture,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt74v9m7dh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & de Janvry, Alain & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David, 1981. "Principal Issues in the Evaluation of Public Research in Agriculture," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49077, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Vos R., 1985. "Role of the state and participatory planning," ILO Working Papers 992377863402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fernando M. Rugitsky, 2013. "Degree of monopoly and class struggle: political aspects of Kalecki's pricing and distribution theory," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 447â€”464-4, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:237786 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1987. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Velthoven, Ben & van Winden, Frans, 1985. "Towards a politico-economic theory of social security," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 263-289, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:1:y:1977:i:4:p:353-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .