Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 274799 Table of Contents
- 183188 Back Matter
- 183187 Synoptic view
by Longworth, John W.
- 183177 Section Summary
by Reca, Lucio
- 183176 US Agriculture's Odyssey of the Eighties
by Drabenstott, Mark & Barkema, Alan Dean
- 183175 Coping with the Agricultural Financial Crisis in the Industrialized Countries: The Case of the EC
by Harvey, David
- 183174 The Role of Agriculture in the Structural Adjustment Process of Brazil
by Dias, Guilherme
- 183173 Argentine Interactions Between the Adjustment Programme and the Agricultural Sector
by Reca, Lucio G. & Garramon, Carlos J.
- 183172 Section Summary
by Binswanger, Hans P.
- 183171 Land Tenure in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Noronha, Raymond
- 183170 The Implications of Land Registration and Titling in Thailand
by Feder, Gershon
- 183169 US Land Prices: Trends and Determinants
by Just, Richard E. & Miranowski, John A.
- 183168 What are the Prospects for Land Reform?
by Binswanger, Hans P. & Elgin, Miranda
- 183167 Agrarian Change, Farm Size, Tenancy and Land Fragmentation in India's Semi-Arid Tropics
by Walker, T.S. & Singh, R.P. & Ballabh, Vishwa
- 183166 The Behaviour of Land Prices and Land Rents in Brazil
by Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Rezende, Gervasio Castro De
- 183165 Land Markets, Land Prices and Agrarian Structure
- 183164 Section Summary
by Duncan, Ronald
- 183163 National Interests in International Commodity Agreements: A Theoretical Framework and Quantitative Results For the Export Quota Scheme in Coffee
by Herrmann, Roland
- 183162 The Impact of New Technology on Foodgrain Productivity to the Next Century
by Anderson, Jock R. & Herdt, Robert W.
- 183161 The Outlook for Trade in Agricultural Commodities
by Lord, Montague J.
- 183160 A Discussion of Long-Term Agricultural Commodity Forecasts
by Meilke, Karl D. & Larue, Bruno
- 183159 Agricultural Market Outlook and Sensitivity to Macroeconomic, Productivity and Policy Changes
by Johnson, S.R. & Meyers, William H. & Westhoff, Patrick & Womack, Amber
- 183158 The Long-Run Outlook for Agricultural Commodity Markets
by Akiyama, Takamasa & Mitchell, Donald O.
- 183157 Agricultural Outlook for the Year 2000: Some Alternatives
by Roningen, Vernon O. & Dixit, Praveen M. & Seeley, Ralph
- 183156 Whither Commodity Markets?
- 183155 Section Summary
by Cavallo, Domingo
- 183154 Agricultural Incentives and Macroeconomic Linkages In Asia
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 183153 The Impact of Trade and Macroeconomic Policies on the Performance of Agriculture in Latin America
by Garcia, Jorge Garcia
- 183152 Macroeconomic Linkages and Agriculture: The African Experience
by Oyejide, T. Ademola
- 183151 Modelling the Removal of Production Incentive Distortions in the US Agricultural Sector
by Kilkenny, Maureen
- 183150 Domestic Beef Price Stabilization in a Beef Exporting Country: Uruguay 1961-86
by Jarvis, Lovell S. & Medero, Maria Del Rosario
- 183149 Macro Linkages and Agriculture: The United States Experience
by Schuh, G. Edward
- 183148 Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates and Agriculture
by Snape, Richard H.
- 183147 Section Summary
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 183146 Soviet Agriculture in the 1980s: Recent Reforms and Effects
by Wadekin, Karl-Eugen
- 183140 The Reforming of the Agricultural Policy in Poland
by Wos, Augustyn
- 183139 Target Prices in the United States: A Reform that Failed the Political Test
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 183138 The Household Responsibility System in China's Rural Reform
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 183137 The Economic Reform in Agriculture in the USSR
by Nazarenko, Victor
- 183136 Agricultural Policy Reforms in South Korea: Motivations, Features and Effects
by Moon, Pal-Yong
- 183135 Policy Reforms and Agricultural Response: The Case of Chile
by Barahona, Pablo & Quiroz, Jorge
- 183134 Agricultural Policy Reforms in New Zealand, 1984
by Lattimore, Ralph G. & Ross, Bruce & Sandrey, Ron
- 183133 Policy Reforms in the Market!Centrally-Planned!LDC Economies
- 183132 Section Summary
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 183131 The CMEA ** Countries and World Trade in Food and Agricultural Products
by Csaki, Csaba
- 183130 Recent Studies of Agricultural Trade Liberalization
by Gardner, Bruce
- 183129 Measuring Levels of Protection in Agriculture: A Survey of Approaches and Results
by Josling, Tim & Tangermann, Stefan
- 183128 Current Status and Prospects for Agriculture in the Uruguay Round
by Makinen, Paavo T.
- 183127 Agriculture, the Uruguay Round and Developing Countries
by Siamwalla, Ammar
- 183126 Agriculture in the GAIT: Past and Future
by Warley, T.K.
- 183125 Cross-Commodity Trade Effects of Agricultural Policies: Some Implications for the GATT
by McClatchy, Don & Cahill, Sean A.
- 183124 Generalized versus Preferential Tariff Reduction: A Note on the Welfare Implications
by Anania, Giovanni
- 183123 Multilateral Trade Negotiations and Agricultural Trade
- 183122 Section Summary
by Anderson, Kym
- 183120 Endogenizing Policy in Models of Agricultural Markets
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Gorter, Harry De
- 183118 Alternative Approaches to the Political Economy of Agricultural Policies: Convergence of Analytics, Divergence of Implications
by Janvry, Alain De & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 183115 The Political Economy of Agricultural Policy Reform in Latin America
by Knudsen, Odin K.
- 183114 Determinants of the US Wheat Producer Support Price
by Witzke, Harald Von
- 183113 The Political Economy of Agriculture in Africa
by Anyang'Nyong'O, P.
- 183110 The Political Economy of Agricultural Policy in Asia : The Case of Indonesia
by Barichello, Richard R.
- 183108 Agricultural Protection Growth in Advanced and Newly Industrialized Countries
by Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rod
- 183106 Some Preliminary Findings from the World Bank's Project on the Political Economy of Agricultural Pricing
by Krueger, Anne O.
- 183103 Introduction
- 183101 Section Summary
by Mundlak, Yair
- 183100 Agricultural Growth in the EC and the Effect of the CAP
by Meer, Cornelis L.J. Van Der
- 183099 Agriculture and Growth: The Experience of Argentina, 1913-84
by Cavallo, Domingo
- 183098 Development of Agricultural Core Commodity Terms-of-Trade and Their Impact on Economic Growth in Selected Third World Countries
by Kimmig, Martin L. & Stilz, Anita R.
- 183096 Von Thunen' s Model of the Dual Economy
by Nerlove, Marc
- 183065 Human Capital and Agricultural Productivity Change
by Evenson, Robert E.
- 183063 Agricultural Growth, its Determinants, and Their Relationship to World Development: an Overview
by Lele, Uma & Mellor, John W.
- 183062 Agricultural Growth and World Developments
by Mundlak, Yair
- 183061 Presidential Address
by Petit, Michel
- 183060 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: Community, Market and State
by Hayami, Yujiro
- 183059 Front Matter