Von Thunen' s Model of the Dual Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul, 1995. "When is the economy monocentric?: von Thunen and Chamberlin unified," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 505-528, August.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Stochastic environmental effects, demographic variation, and economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fujita, Masahisa, 2012. "Thünen and the New Economic Geography," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 907-912.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1994. "Le développement de l’agriculture, la croissance de la population et l’environnement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 359-382, décembre.
- Pfaff, Alexander S. P., 1999.
"What Drives Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?: Evidence from Satellite and Socioeconomic Data,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-43, January.
- Pfaff, Alexander S.P., 1997. "What drives deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon? Evidence from satellite and socioeconomic data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1772, The World Bank.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1994. "The Role of Agriculture in General Economic Development: A Reinterpretation of Jorgenson and Lewis," Working Papers 197813, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Masahisa Fujita, 2010. "The Evolution Of Spatial Economics: From Thünen To The New Economic Geography," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae88:183096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.