Le développement de l’agriculture, la croissance de la population et l’environnement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"Von Thünen's model of the dual economy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 97-123, June.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1988. "Von Thunen' s Model of the Dual Economy," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183096, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nerlove, M. & Sadka, E., 1989. "Von Thuenen'S Model Of The Dual Economy," Papers 9-89, Tel Aviv.
- Braverman, Avishay & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1986. "Landlords, tenants and technological innovations," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 313-332, October.
- Nerlove, Marc & Raut, Lakshmi K., 1993. "Growth models with endogenous population: A general framework," Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1117-1174 Elsevier.
- Marc Nerlove, 1974.
"Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 200-221
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1974. "Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 200-218, Part II, .
- Olmstead, Alan L & Rhode, Paul, 1993. "Induced Innovation in American Agriculture: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 100-118, February.
- Peter Timmer, C., 1988. "The agricultural transformation," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 275-331 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:70:y:1994:i:4:p:359-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.