A Decade Of Land Reform And Farm Restructuring: What Russia Can Learn From The World Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Quality Sciences Hebrew University of Jerusalem, P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100|
Web page: http://departments.agri.huji.ac.il/economics/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Lerman, 1999. "Land Reform and Farm Restructuring: What Has Been Accomplished to Date?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 271-275, May.
- Csaki, C. & Tuck, L., 2000. "Rural Development Strategy: Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Papers 484, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Sedik, David & Trueblood, Michael & Arnade, Carlos, 1999. "Corporate Farm Performance in Russia, 1991-1995: An Efficiency Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 514-533, September.
- Brooks, K. & Krylatykh, E. & Lerman, Zvi & Uzun, V., 1996. "Agricultural Reform in Russia: A View from the Farm Level," World Bank - Discussion Papers 327, World Bank.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.