A Decade Of Land Reform And Farm Restructuring: What Russia Can Learn From The World Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Zvi Lerman, 1999. "Land Reform and Farm Restructuring: What Has Been Accomplished to Date?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 271-275, May.
- Sedik, David & Trueblood, Michael & Arnade, Carlos, 1999. "Corporate Farm Performance in Russia, 1991-1995: An Efficiency Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 514-533, September.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
- Csaki, C. & Tuck, L., 2000. "Rural Development Strategy: Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Papers 484, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Brooks, K. & Krylatykh, E. & Lerman, Zvi & Uzun, V., 1996. "Agricultural Reform in Russia: A View from the Farm Level," World Bank - Discussion Papers 327, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Perspectives On Future Research In Central And Eastern European Transition Agriculture," Discussion Papers 14975, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .