Land Reform and Farm Restructuring: What Has Been Accomplished to Date?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi, 1998. "Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 307-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2009. "20 years of transition in the agri-food sector," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 7), pages 1-9, October.
- Van Landeghem, Bert & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet, 2008. "Land and Happiness: Land Distribution and Subjective Well-Being in Moldova," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44375, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jennifer Alix-Garcia & Tobias Kuemmerl & Volker C. Radeloff, 2012. "Prices, Land Tenure Institutions, and Geography: A Matching Analysis of Farmland Abandonment in Post-Socialist Eastern Europe," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 425-443.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Schott, Johanna & Kalatas, Talin & Nercissians, Emilia & Barkmann, Jan & Shelia, Vakhtang, 2016. "The impact of protected areas on local livelihoods in the South Caucasus," IAMO Discussion Papers 234108, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:zbw:iamodp:234108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "A Decade Of Land Reform And Farm Restructuring: What Russia Can Learn From The World Experience," Discussion Papers 14985, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Hurrelmann, Annette, 2002. "How to Approach a Market? A Theoretical Concept for Defining and Describing Land Markets," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leonid Krasnozhon, 2011. "Property rights and farm efficiency: evidence from Ukraine," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 279-295, November.
- Xie, Lunyu & Berck, Peter & Xu, Jintao, 2016. "The effect on forestation of the collective forest tenure reform in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 116-129.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
- Antón, Jesús, 1997. "Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197059, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jia, Lili, 2012. "Land fragmentation and off-farm labor supply in China," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 66, number 66.
- Schott, Johanna & Kalatas, Talin & Nercissians, Emilia & Barkmann, Jan & Shelia, Vakhtang, 2016.
"The impact of protected areas on local livelihoods in the South Caucasus
[Naturschutzgebiete und ihre Auswirkungen auf die Erwerbsquellen der lokalen Anrainerbevölkerung im Südkaukasus]," IAMO Discussion Papers 152, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Davis, John & Wang, Liming & Chen, Fu, 2000. "Land Reform Initiatives in China," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Shift To Individual Farming And The Productivity Growth Of Transition Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20116, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:89:y:1999:i:2:p:271-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.