Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 274812 Table of Contents
- 197276 Name Index
- 197275 A Synoptic View of the IAAE Conference, Berlin 2000
by Braun, Joachim von
- 197274 Poster Paper Abstracts
- 197273 Effects of Health Information on the Demand for Food: EU and US Experiences
by Variyam, Jayachandran N.
- 197272 Economics of Food Safety
by Narrod, Clare A.
- 197271 The Economics and Policy of Organic Farming: What Can Be Learned From the European Experience?
by Webster, Paul
- 197270 Agriculture's Provision of Positive Amenities: Supply, Demand and the Role of Government
by Racevskis, Laila
- 197269 Integrating Approaches for Natural Resource Management and Policy Analysis: Bioeconomic Models, Multi-Agent Systems and Cellular Automata
by Happe, Kathrin
- 197268 Dynamism of Agricultural Systems and Rural Communities in South Asia: From Vulnerability to Sustainability
by Takahatake, Takashi
- 197267 Agricultural Research Policy in an Era of Privatization
by Byerlee, Derek
- 197266 Current and Emerging Issues in Agricultural and Rural Development
by Stamoulis, Kostas
- 197265 Crop Genetic Diversity in Modern Production Systems: Efficiency and Policy Implications
by Smale, Melinda
- 197264 Biotechnology Innovation and the Private Sector
by Klotz-Ingram, Cassandra
- 197263 Genetically Modified Crops: The Food Industry, Producers, Consumers and Environmentalists
by Phillips, Peter W.B.
- 197262 How Do Farmers Find Their Way in the New Food System in Transition Economies?
by Khramova, Irina
- 197261 New and Innovative Instruments to Manage Rural Risk
by Kalavakonda, Vijay
- 197260 Risk and Agricultural Input Use: Analysis and Mitigation
by Howard, Julie & Kelly, Valerie
- 197259 Performance of the Non-Viable Farm Sector in Rural Economies of Agro-Based Developing Countries
by Fenyes, Tommy
- 197258 Strengthening Human and Institutional Capital to Support Rural Development in Africa: What Have We Learned and What Are the Challenges? A Symposium in Honour of Professor Carl K. Eicher
by Howard, Julie
- 197257 Improving Land Access and Asset Ownership by the Poor Through Land Reform: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications
by Deininger, Klaus
- 197256 Reform and Future of National Agricultural Statistics Systems
by Rogers, Glenn
- 197255 Building Financial Markets in Developing Countries for Tomorrow's Agriculture: Status, Reforms and Innovations
by Graham, Douglas H.
- 197254 Institution Sequencing and Timing in Transition Economies
by Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 197253 New Investment Theory in Agricultural Economics: Its Implications for Farm Management, Environmental Policy and Development
by Odening, Martin & Wesseler, Justus & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 197252 Impact of Policy Reform on the Well-Being of Vulnerable Groups: Evidence from the USA, Zimbabwe, and Kenya
by Schleich, Joachim
- 197251 Analysing Policy Delivery Systems
by Sandiford-Rossmiller, Frances
- 197250 Cotton and Textile Production in the Global Trading System: Where Does Africa Stand?
by Gauthier, Madeleine
- 197249 Structural Adjustments in the European Union and United States Dairy Industries: Farm Management Implications
by Huirne, Ruud
- 197248 The Mercosur, Agribusiness and the New Millennium
by Sampaio, Yony
- 197247 Food and Agricultural Sectors in Developing Countries: What Do They Have to Gain or Lose in Trade Negotiations?
by Swinnen, Johan
- 197246 GMOs and NTBs: Trade and Biosafety Policy After the Cartagena Protocol
by Ingram, Kevin
- 197245 Introduction: Discussion Group and Mini-symposia Reports
by Stoevener, Herbert H.
- 197244 Panel Report: Political Economy of Agricultural Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe
by Frohberg, Klaus
- 197243 Panel Report: Sub-Saharan Africa: Same Old Challenges in the New Millennium - Widespread Poverty, Environmental Degradation and Shrinking Opportunities in a Globalized Market
by Echessah, Protase N.
- 197242 Panel Report: Agricultural Economics Curricula - Directions and Strategies for Change
by Nichols, John P.
- 197241 Panel Report: The Livestock Revolution in Developing Countries
by Ehui, Simeon K.
- 197240 Panel Report: Rural Infrastructure: Investment, Delivery and Finance
by Hazell, Peter
- 197239 Panel Report: Food Security in the Context of Changing the Course of Economic Reform in the Wana Countries
by Nasr, Mamdouh
- 197238 Panel Report: Food Safety in the Changing World Food System
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 197237 Panel Report: Latin American Agriculture During the 1990's
by Jaramillo, C.
- 197236 Panel Report: The Next WTO Round on Agriculture: Trade Liberalization Versus Food Security?
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 197235 Panel Report: Innovative Approaches to Poverty Alleviation in Asia
by Imai, Katsushi
- 197234 Panel Report: Transformation of the Farm Sector in Transition Economies in the First Decade
by Feder, Gershon
- 197233 Panel Report: Gender Perspectives on Land Rights, Intra-Household Allocations and Productivity
by Agarwal, Bina
- 197230 Academic Rigour or Policy Relevance: Towards a Reconciliation
by Harvey, David R.
- 197229 Employment and Efficiency of Farms in Transition: an Empirical Analysis for Brandenburg
by Balmann, Alfons & Czasch, Britta & Odening, Martin
- 197228 Targeting Farm Income and Nutrient Runoffs through Agrienvironmental Policy Mixes: Experience from Finland
by Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku
- 197227 Challenges and Constraints for Cooperative Conflict Management among Land Use Stakeholders
by Knierim, Andrea & Jens Nagel, Uwe
- 197226 Land Use in the European Union by 2020
by Nucifora, Antonio M.D.
- 197225 A Game Theoretic Analysis of Turkey's Integration into the European Union
by Atici, Cemal & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 197224 The CAP's Impact on Agriculture and Food Demand in Central European Countries after EU Accession: Who Will Lose and Who Will Gain?
by Weber, Gerald
- 197223 Eastern Enlargement of the European Union: General and Partial Equilibrium Analysis
by Banse, Martin & Münch, Wolfgang & Tangermann, Stefan
- 197222 The Agenda 2000 CAP Reform in the WTO Context: Distortion Effects of Compensatory Payments and Area Set-aside Requirements
by Gohin, Alexandre & Guyomard, Hervé
- 197221 The Definition of Export Subsidies and the Agreement on Agriculture
by Schluep, Isabelle & De Gorter, Harry
- 197220 Competitive Funds for Agricultural Research: Are They Achieving What We Want?
by Echeverría, Ruben G. & Elliott, Howard
- 197219 Policies for Private Agricultural Research in Asian Developing Countries
by Pray, Carl E. & Fuglie, Keith
- 197218 Making Better Sense of the Numbers on Developing Country Agriculture
by Hanak Freud, Ellen
- 197217 Use of an Indigenous Board Game, 'Bao', for Assessing Farmers' Preferences among Alternative Agricultural Technologies
by Franzel, Steven
- 197216 Economic Liberalization and Rural Poverty Alleviation: The Indian Experience
by Ninan, K.N.
- 197215 Land Reform Initiatives in China
by Davis, John & Wang, Liming & Chen, Fu
- 197214 Agricultural Productivity Growth in Asian Countries
by Suhariyanto, Kecuk
- 197213 International Transfers and Food Security
by Friis Bach, Christian & Matthews, Alan
- 197212 Short-run and Long-run Elasticities for ASEAN Agricultural Exports to the European Union: an Error-correction Mechanism Approach
by Niemi, Jyrki
- 197211 A New Approach to the Evolution of Primary Commodity Terms of Trade and the Implications for Developing Countries
by Zanias, George P.
- 197210 Agricultural Trade Barriers, Trade Negotiations and the Interests of Developing Countries
by Binswanger, Hans P. & Lutz, Ernst
- 197209 Population Pressure, Land Tenure and Natural Resource Management
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 197208 Economic Incentives for Conserving Crop Genetic Diversity on Farms: Issues and Evidence
by Smale, Melinda
- 197207 Precision Agriculture: Global Prospects and Environmental Implications
by Norton, George W. & Swinton, Scott M.
- 197206 The Role of Institutions in Policy Formation and Delivery
by Johnson, Robin W.
- 197205 Reassessing Research Returns: Attribution and Related Problems
by Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 197203 Human Capital, Education and Agriculture
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 197201 Agricultural Research, Technology and World Food Markets
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Paisner, Michael S.
- 197199 Market Reforms in South Asian Agriculture: Will they deliver?
by Gulati, Ashok
- 197198 Land Reforms and Emerging Agri-food Markets: the Russian Experience
by Serova, Eugenia
- 197196 Agrarian Transitions and Productivity Patterns: Synthesis of Experiences in Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and East Asia
by Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 197194 Sequencing and the Success of Gradualism: Empirical Evidence from China's Agricultural Reform
by Brauw, Alan de & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 197192 Tomorrow's Agriculture
by Prante, Gerhard
- 197190 The 'Political Economy' of Agricultural Biotechnology for the Developing World
by Leisinger, Klaus M.
- 197188 GMOs, Food Safety and the Environment: What Role for Trade Policy and the WTO?
by Anderson, Kym & Pohl Nielsen, Chantal
- 197185 Globalizing Germ Plasm: Barriers, Benefits and Boundaries
by Falcon, Walter P.
- 197183 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: The Transformation of Agriculture and the World Economy: Challenges for the Governance of Agriculture and for the Profession
by Bonnen, James T.
- 197181 Considerations on the Marking of Public Policy for Agriculture
by Hedley, Douglas D.
- 197178 Front Matter and Introduction: The 24th Conference and the Association
by Peters, George H. & Pingali, Prabhu L.