Population Pressure, Land Tenure and Natural Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Deacon, 1994. "Deforestation and the Rule of Law in a Cross-Section of Countries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(4), pages 414-430.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1990. "The Race for Property Rights," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 177-197, April.
- Frank Place & Keijiro Otsuka, 2000.
"Population Pressure, Land Tenure, and Tree Resource Management in Uganda,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 233-251.
- Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1997. "Population pressure, land tenure, and tree resource management in Uganda:," EPTD discussion papers 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 2000. "Role of agricultural research in poverty reduction: lessons from the Asian experience," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-462, August.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wadjamsse Djezou, 2016. "Land Tenure Security and Deforestation: A case Study of Forest land conversion to Perennial crops in CÃ´te d'Ivoire," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 173-186.
- Xie, Yi & Gong, Peichen & Han, Xiao & Wen, Yali, 2014. "The effect of collective forestland tenure reform in China: Does land parcelization reduce forest management intensity?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 126-140.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2015. "Agricultural intensification in Africa: A regional analysis:," IFPRI discussion papers 1433, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae00:197209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.