Contact information of The WorldFish Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
2006, Volume 29, Issue 3/4
- 4-9 Remote sensing and field assessment of tsunami effects on coastal pond aquaculture in northern Sumatra
by Kam S.P. & Liew, S.C. & Muchlisin, Z.A. & Chen, P. & WorldFish Center
- 10-18 Mangrove Rehabilitation in the West coast of Aceh - Issues and Perspectives
by Kanagaratnam, U. & Schwarz, A.M. & Adhuri, D. & Dey, M.M.
- 19-30 Fisheries rehabilitation in post-tsunami Aceh: Status and needs from participatory appraisals
by Garces, L. & Tewfik, A. & Pido, M. & Fatan, N. & Adhuri, D. & Andrew, N.L. & Dey, M.
- 36-38 Ongoing rehabilitation of coastal communities in Aceh province : a new project
by Garces, L. & Dey, M.
- 39-45 Perspectives from Agriculture: Advances in livestock breeding-Implications for aquaculture genetics
by Nguyen, N.H. & Ponzoni, R.W. & WorldFish Center
- 46-54 A simple spreadsheet model to incorporate seasonal growth into length-based stock assessment methods
by de Graaf, G.J. & Dekker, P.
- 55-61 Progress toward a global genealogy of common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) strains using mitochondrial nucleotide sequences data
by Thai, B.T. & Pham, T.A. & Thai, U.D. & Austin, C.M.
- 67-70 Baseline biochemical and genetic profiles of four fishes from the River Nile
by Mohammed, E.A.H.A.
- 71-73 Tilapia culture in Kuwait: constraints and solutions
by Ridha, M.T.
- 74-77 Relative Importance of Various Predators in Clarias gariepinus Fry Mortality in Cameroon
by Sulem S.Y. & Brummett, R.E. & WorldFish Center
- 78-87 Diversification of aquaculture for empowerment to fisheries through institution village linkage programme (IVLP) in Kerala, India
by Sathiadhas, R. & Joseph, J. & Jerson, S.
2006, Volume 29, Issue 1/2
2005, Volume 28, Issue 3/4
- 8-13 Fish and food security in Africa
by Bene, C. & Heck, S.
- 14-18 Fisheries and the millennium development goals: solutions for Africa
by BΘnΘ, C. & Heck, S.
- 23-26 Comparative study of hatching rates of African catfish (Clarias gariepinus Burchell 1822) eggs on different substrates
by Macharia, S.K. & Ngugi, C.C. & Rasowo, J.
- 27-32 Deleterious effects of non-native species introduced into Lake Victoria, East Africa
by Shoko, A.P.A. & Ngowo, R.R. & Waya, R.K.
- 33-36 Comparison of some traits of economic importance in tilapias (Orechromis niloticus and Sarotherodon galilaeus) with particular reference to their culture in Ghana
by Owusu-Frimpong, M. & Attipoe, F.Y.K. & Padi, J.N.
- 37-40 The fisheries of Zanzibar: potential for new investments
by Feidi, I.H.
- 41-48 A preliminary study on the feeding regime of European pilchard (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum 1792) in Izmir Bay, Turkey, Eastern Aegean Sea
by Sever, T.M. & Bayhan, B. & Taskavak, E.
- 49-50 Fishery damage compensation system of Japan
by Omotoso, F.O.
2005, Volume 28, Issue 1/2
- 6-12 Rebuilding coastal fisheries livelihoods after the Tsunami: key lessons from past experience
by Stobutzki, I.C. & Hall, S.J.
- 13-16 Women in the December 26 Tsunami: how have they coped; how can we help?
by Choo, P.S.
- 17-22 A post-tsunami assessment of coastal living resources of Langkawi archipelago, Peninsular malaysia
by Lee, Y.L. & Affendi, Y.A. & Tajuddin, B.H. & Yusuf, Y.B. & Kee Alfan, A.A. & Anuar, E.A.
- 28-32 Evaluation of the contribution of fisheries and aquaculture to food security in developing countries
by Akpaniteaku, R.C. & Weimin, M. & Xinhua, Y.
- 33-36 Changing traditions: first global look at the gender dimensions of fisheries
by Williams, M.J. & Nandeesha, M.C. & Choo, P.S.
- 37-42 Causes of fish depletion: a factor analysis approach
by Deka, T.K. & Goswami, M.M. & Kakati, M.
- 43-48 Diversity of selective and non-selective fishing gear and their impact on inland fisheries in Bangladesh
by Ghulam Kibria, M. & Ahmed, K.K.U.
- 49-52 Pen fish culture in reservoirs: an alternative to land based nurseries
by Murugesan, V.K. & Manoharan, S. & Palaniswamy, R.
- 53-57 Parameter estimates for fishes of the upper Paranß river floodplain and Itaipu reservoir (Brazil)
by Angelini, R. & Agostinho, A.A.
2004, Volume 27, Issue 3-4
- 4-14 From drawing board to dining table: the success story of the GIFT project
by Gupta, M.V. & Acosta, B.O.
- 15-19 Dietary Phytase: an ideal approach for a cost effective and low-polluting aquafeed
by Baruah, K. & Sahu, N.P. & Pal, A.K & Debnath, D.
- 20-23 Utilization of trawl bycatch in Gujarat (India)
by Zynudheen, A.A. & Ninan, G. & Sen, A. & Badonia, R.
- 24-27 Padal fishing - a unique fishing method in the Ashtamudi Estuary of Kerala (south India)
by Thomas, J.V. & Kurup, B.M.
- 28-31 Antibacterial marine bacterium deter luminous vibriosis in shrimp larvae
by Abraham, T.J.
- 32-35 The relationship of shell dimensions and shell volume to live weight and soft tissue weight in the mangrove clam, Polymesoda erosa (Solander, 1786) from northern Australia
by Gimin, R. & Mohan, R. & Thinh, L.V. & Griffiths, A.D.
- 36-40 Economics and management strategies for restocking sandfish in Vietnam
by Strehlow, H.V.
- 41-47 Diet composition and food habits of demersal and pelagic marine fishes from Terengganu waters, east coast of Peninsular Malaysia
by Bachok, Z. & Mansor, M.I. & Noordin, R.M.
- 48-50 The future for fish in the food and livelihoods of the poor in Asia
by Briones, M. & Dey, M.M. & Ahmed, M.
- 51-55 Impact pathway analysis for research planning: the case of aquatic resources research in the WorldFish Center
by Briones, M. & Dey, M.M. & Ahmed, M. & Stobutzki, I. & Prein, M. & Acosta, B.O.
2004, Volume 27, Issue 1-2
- 1-54 SEACORM Net - Southeast Asia's coral reef monitoring network
by Tun, K. & Chou, L.M.
- 4-8 Community-based marine protected areas in the Bohol (Mindanao) Sea, Philippines
by Indab, J.D. & Suarez-Aspilla
- 9-14 Length-weight relationships of commercially important marine fishes and shellfishes of the southern coast of Karnataka, India
by Abdulrahiman, K.P. & Harishnayak, T. & Zacharia, P.U. & Mohamed, K.S.
- 15-19 Corals, fishermen and tourists
by Kunzmann, A.
- 20-26 Length-weight relationships of marine fishes from the central Brazilian coast
by Frota, L.O. & Costa, P.A.S. & Braga, A.C.
- 27-30 Use of a fishery independant index to predict recruitment and catches of the spiny lobster
by Cruz, R. & Adriano, R.
- 31-39 Indicators for management of coral reefs and their applications to marine protected areas
by Ablan, M.C.A. & McManus, J.W. & Viswanathan, K.
- 40-41 The GCRMN - coordinating coral reef monitoring efforts for effective management
by Tun, K. & Wilkinson, C.
- 42-48 Catching and rearing postlarval cleaner shrimp for the aquarium trade: results from a WorldFish Center project in Solomon Islands
by Hair, C. & Warren, R. & Tewaki, A. & Haro, C. & Phillips, W.
- 49-53 A global protocol for monitoring of coral bleaching
by Oliver, J. & Setiasih, N. & Marshall, P. & Hansen, L.
- 55-59 Use of enriched live prey in promoting growth and maturation of tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon)
by Yong, S.K.A. & Mustafa, S. & Rahman, R.A.
- 60-64 Feasibility of fisheries co-management in Africa
by Khan, A.S. & Mikkola, H. & Brummett, R.
- 65-69 High level of hybridisation in three species of Indian major carps
by Simonsen, V. & Hansen, M.M. & Sarder, M.R.I. & Alam, M.S.
2003, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 1-27 FishBase species profile: Rhincodon typus (Smith, 1828) whale shark
by FishBase Team
- 4-7 Genetic diversity in wild stocks of the giant freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii): implications for aquaculture and conservation
by Mather, P.B. & de Bruyn, M.
- 8-12 Growth, mortality and recruitment of Nile perch Lates niloticus (L. Centropomidae) in the Nyanza Gulf of Lake Victoria: an evaluation update
by Rabour, C.O. & Gichuki, J. & Moreau, J.
- 13-15 Spawning and hatching performance of the silvery black porgy Sparidentex hasta under hypersaline conditions
by Yousif, O.M. & Ali, A.A. & Kumar, K.K.
- 16-20 Assessment of the fishing effort level in the shrimp fisheries of the central and southern Gulf of California
by Medina, A.S. & Soto, L.A.
- 21-24 Food and feeding habits of Synodontis nigrita from the Osun River, SW Nigeria
by Olojo, E.A.A. & Olurin, K.B. & Osikoya, O.J.
- 25-26 Influence of music on the growth of koi carp, Cyprinus carpio (Pisces: Cyprindae)
by Vasantha, L. & Jeyakumar, A. & Pitchai, M.A.
- 28-29 Coral spawning information
by Yusuf, Y. & Noordeloos, M. & Oliver, J.
- 30-32 WorldFish Center bids farewell to longest serving director general
2003, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 1-27 FishBase species profile: Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) North African catfish
by WorldFish Center FishBase Project Team
- 4-8 Investing in Africa: the WorldFish Center's African strategy in summary
by Dugan, P.
- 9-13 Potential for the development of aquaculture in Africa
by Jamu, D.M. & Ayinla, O.A.
- 14-17 Local solutions to challenges of West Indian Ocean fisheries development
by Elst, R. van der
- 18-21 Valuing Africa's inland fisheries: overview of current methodologies with an emphasis on livelihood analysis
by Bene, C. & Neiland, A.E.
- 22-26 River fisheries in Africa: their relationship to flow regimes
by Welcomme, R.L.
- 28-30 Using ReefBase to create customized maps
by ReefBase team
- 31-35 Potential of genetics for aquaculture development in Africa
by Changadeya, W. & Malekano, L.B. & Ambali, A.J.D.
2003, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 4-7 Age- or length-based methods of growth estimation. What drives the choice?
by Pilling, G.M. & Halls, A.S.
- 8-10 Pawpaw seed as fertility control agent on male Nile tilapia
by Ekanemm, S.B. & Okoronkwo, T.E.
- 17-21 Length-weight relationship of some deep-sea fish inhabiting the continental slope beyond 250m depth along the west coast of India
by Thomas, J. & Venu, S. & Kurup, B.M.
- 22-24 Incidence of human pathogenic bacteria in shrimp feeds - a study from India
by Raghavan, R.P.
- 25-29 The cost of action: CRM investment in the Philippines
by Salamanca, A.M.
- 30-32 Stock evaluation and development of a breeding program for common carp (Cyprinus carpio) in Karnataka, India: progress of a research project
by Basavaraju, Y. & Penman, D.J. & Mair, G.C.
2003, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-5 A preliminary study on the feasibility of using fenced brushparks for fish production in Lake Chilwa, Malawi
by Jamu, D.M. & Chaula, K. & Hunga, H.
- 9-10 Length-weight relationship of fishes from coral reefs along the coastline of Jordan (Gulf of Aqaba)
by Odat, N.
- 11-13 Shrimp disease management using bioactive marine secondary metabolites: an eco-friendly approach
by Selvin, J. & Lipton, A.P.
- 14-16 Length-weight relationships of coral reef fishes from the Alacran Reef, Yucatan, Mexico
by Gonzalez-Gandara, C. & Perez-Diaz, E. & Santos-Rodriguez, L. & Arias-Gonzalez, J.E.
- 17-19 An approach to estimate the natural mortality rate in fish stocks
by Cubillos, L.A.
- 20-23 Genetic improvement of the herbivorous blunt snout bream (Megalobrama amblycephala)
by Li, S.F. & Cai, W.Q.
2002, Volume 25, Issue 3/4
- 4-9 Meso-scale transboundary units for the management of coral reefs in the South China Sea area
by Ablan, M.C.A. & McManus, J.W. & Chen, C.A. & Shao, K.T. & Bell, J. & Cabanban, A.S. & Tuan, V.S. & Arthana, I.W.
- 10-15 Aquaculture in Jamaica
by Aiken, K.A. & Morris, D. & Hanley, F.C. & Manning, R.
- 16-19 Integration of freshwater prawn culture with rice farming in Kuttanad, India
by Kurup, B.M. & Ranjeet, K.
- 20-22 Length-weight relationship of mudskippers (Gobiidae: Oxudercinae) in the coastal areas of Selangor, Malaysia
by Khaironizam, M.Z. & Norma-Rashid, Y.
- 23-29 Diet composition of fish species from the southern continental shelf of Colombia
by Lopez-Peralta, R.H. & Arcila, C.A.T.
- 30-34 Fisheries of the Farasan Islands (Red Sea)
by Gladstone, W.
- 35-40 African freshwater fisheries: what needs to be managed?
by Jul-Larsen, E. & Zwieten, P. van
- 45-47 Management of broodstock and quality control of fish seed in Hungary
by Varadi, L. & Gorda, S. & Bakos, J. & Jeney, Z.
- 48-49 Genetic enhancement and conservation of aquatic biodiversity in Africa
by Gupta, M.V.
2002, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 4-7 Low cost light traps for coral reef fishery research and sustainable ornamental fisheries
by Watson, M. & Power, R. & Simpson, S. & Munro, J.L.
- 8-12 Effect of diazinon 60 EC on Anabas testudineus, Channa punctatus and Barbodes gonionotus
by Rahman, M.Z. & Hossain, Z. & Mollah, M.F.A. & Ahmed, G.U.
- 13-18 Heterogeneous individual growth of Macrobrachium rosenbergii male morphotypes
by Ranjeet, K. & Kurup, B.M.
- 19-31 Consumption to biomass (Q/B) ratio and estimates of Q/B-predictor parameters for Caribbean fishes
by Garcia, C.B. & Duarte, L.O.
- 32-34 Signboards as an aquaculture extension tool in Bangladesh
by Morrice, C. & Karim, R.
- 40-41 Genetic analysis of immunological traits in tilapia
by Cnaani, A. & Ron, M. & Seroussi, E. & Hulata, G.
2002, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 On the way to management of west Sumatra's coastal ecosystem
by Kunzmann, A.
- 11-14 Pig dung as pond manure: effect on water quality, pond productivity and growth of carps in polyculture system
by Dhawan, A. & Kaur, S.
- 15-18 Results of bottom trawl surveys carried out in Vietnamese waters (20-200 m) in 1996-1997
by Dang, V.T. & Tran, D. & Nielsen, R. & Riget, F.
- 19-20 Length-weight relationship of fishes caught by trawl off Alexandria, Egypt
by Abdallah, M.
- 21-22 Length-weight relationships of bivalves from coastal waters of Korea
by Park, K.Y. & Oh, C.W.
- 23-27 Seasonality, labor and integration of aquaculture into southern African smallhold farming systems
by Brummett, R.E.
- 32-36 Tilapia broodstock development for saline waters in the Philippines
by Tayamen, M.M. & Reyes, R.A. & Danting, Ma.J. & Mendoza, A.M. & Marquez, E.B. & Salguet, A.C. & Gonzales, R.C. & Abella, T.A. & Vera-Cruz, E.M.
2001, Volume 24, Issue 3-4
- 4-10 Management of wetland resources in the lower Mekong Basin: issues and future directions
by Torell, M & Salamanca, A.M. & Ahmed, M.
- 11-13 The half-lives of biological activity of some pesticides in water
by Kyaw, M.O.
- 14-15 A note on monoculture of Penaeus monodon in a hardwater seasonal pond
by Athithan, S. & Francis, T. & Ramanathan, N. & Ramadhas, V.
- 16-22 White spot viral disease in penaeid shrimp-a review
by Sangamaheswaran, A.P. & Jeyaseelan, M.J.P.
- 23-29 An annotated checklist of freshwater fishes of Armenia
by Gabrielyan, B.K.
- 30-34 Growth and emigration of white shimp, Litopenaeus vannamei, in the Mar Muerto Lagoon, Southern Mexico
by Medina-Reyna, C.E.
- 35-39 A database for the industrial trawl fishery of Cote d'Ivoire
by Menard, F. & Hoepffner, J. & Nordstrom, V. & Joanny, T. & Konan, J.
- 40-49 A fisheries co-management case study from The Gambia
by Njie, M. & Mikkola, H.
- 56-61 Genetic diversity and selective breeding of red common carps in China
by Li, S.F. & Wang, C.H.
2001, Volume 24, Issue 1/2
- 4-8 Twenty sea cucumbers from seas around India
by James, D.B.
- 9-12 Community-based aquaculture in India- strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- 13-15 Factors determining spawning success in Penaeus monodon Fabricius
by Babu, M. & Ravi, C. & Marian, M.P. & Kitto, M.R.
- 16-17 Length-weight relationships of Penaeus monodon reared in semi-intensive culture systems of Kerala, India
by Prasad, G.
- 18-20 In vitro comparison of zeolite (Clinoptilolite) and activated carbon as ammonia absorbants in fish culture
by Emadi, H. & Nezhad, J.E. & Pourbagher, H.
- 21-22 Low cost murrel seed production technique for fish farmers
by Marimuthu, K. & Haniffa, M.A. & Muruganandam, M. & Arockia Raj, A.J.
- 23-39 A review of length-weight relationships of fishes from Greek marine waters
by Stergiou, K.I. & Moutopoulos, D.K.
- 40-41 Growth studies of sciaenids from Mumbai waters using the Bhattacharya method
by Chakraborty, S.K.
- 42-51 Markets, marketing and production issues for aquaculture in East Africa: the case of Uganda
by Jagger, P. & Pender, J.
- 61-65 Aquaculture genetics research and issues in INGA member countries/institutions
by Gupta, M.V. & Acosta, B.O.
2000, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 10-12 Monoclonal antibodies in fish and shellfish health management in India
by Shankar, K.M. & Mohan, C.V. & Anil, T.M. & Vidhya, R.
- 13-15 Effect of substituting animal protein sources with soybean meal in diets of Oreochromis karongae (Trewavas 1941)
by Nyirenda, J. & Mwabumba, M. & Kaunda, E. & Sales, J.
- 16-20 Physico-chemical factors and bacteria in fish ponds
by Jun, X. & Xiuzheng, F. & Tongbing, Y.
- 21-26 Population parameters of small pelagic fishes caught off Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
by Aripin, I.E. & Showers, P.A.T.
- 27-29 Length-weight relationship of marine fish species off Sao Sebastiao system, Sao Paulo, Souteastern Brazil
by Muto, E.Y. & Soares, L.S.H. & Wongtschowski, C.L.D.B.R.
- 30-32 Length-weight relationship of small pelagic fish species of the southeast and South Brazilian Exclusive Economic Zone
by Bernardes, R.A. & Wongtschowski, C.L.D.B.R.
- 33-37 Socioeconomic characteristics of payang seine (lampara) and driftnet fisheries in West Sumatra, Indonesia
by Zen, L.W. & Tai, S.Y. & Raja Abdullah, N.M.
- 46-49 Progress towards providing Fijian farmers with a better tilapia strain: evaluation of the GIFT fish in Fiji
by Mather, P.B. & Nandlal, S.
2000, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 4-5 The eggs of marine crabs - an unexploited resource
by Radhakrishnan, C.K.
- 6-9 Conservation and management of marine fishery resources of Kerala State, India
by Vijayan, V. & Edwin, L. & Ravindran, K.
- 10-12 Aquaculture vis-a-vis agriculture
by Khan, S.A. & Lyla, P. & Veerappan, N. & Rajagopal, S.
- 13-16 Involvement of rural women in aquaculture: an innovative approach
by Shaleesha, A. & Stanley, V.A.
- 18-20 Development of giant freshwater prawn broodstock
by Mohanta, K.N.
- 21-22 Using eye lens diameter as age indicator of young Lithognathus mormyrus and Diplodus vulgaris
by Conides, A.J. & Al-Hassan, L.A.J.
- 23-25 Length-weight relationships of demersal fishes from the upper continental slope off Colombia
by Diaz, L.S. & Roa, A. & Garcia, C.B. & Acero, A. & Navas, G.
- 26-28 Length-weight relationship of five serranids from Palawan Island, Philippines
by Gonzales, B.J. & Palla, H.P. & Mishina, H.
- 29-32 Fish farming through community partiicipation in Assam
by Goswami, M. & Sathiadhas, R.
2000, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 4-9 Reviving the Macrobrachium rosenbergii (de Man) fishery in Vembanad Lake, India
by Kurup, B.M. & Harikrishnan, M.
- 10-14 Evaluation of the carcass and commercial characteristics of carps
by Sahu, B.B. & Meher, P.K. & Mohanty, S. & Reddy, P.V.G.K. & Ayyappan, S.
- 15-17 Influence of nutrient source on specific dynamic action of Pearl Spot, Etroplus suratensis (Bloch)
by Somanath, B. & Palavesam, A. & Lazarus, S. & Ayyappan, M.
- 18-23 Effects of photoperiod on growth of larvae and juveniles of the anemonefish Amphiprion melanopus
by Arvedlund, M. & McCormick, M.I. & Ainsworth, T.
- 24-28 Some reproductive aspects of Chrysichthys nigrodigitatus (LacΘpΦde) from Cross River, Nigeria
by Ekanem, S.B.
- 29-33 Length-weight relationships for some important forage crustaceans from South Africa
by Richardson, A.J. & Lamberts, C. & Isaacs, G. & Moloney, C.L. & Gibbons, M.J.
- 34-35 Length-weight relationship and relative condition of Heterobranchus longifilis (Valenciennes) from Idodo River, Nigeria
by Anibeze, C.I.P.
- 36-38 Beel fisheries of Assam - community-based co-management imperative
by Baruah, U.K. & Bhagowati, A.K. & Talukdar, R.K. & Saharia, P.K.
2000, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 4-10 Integrating fish and azolla into rice-duck farming in Asia
by Cagauan, A.G. & Branckaert, R.D. & van Hove, C.
- 11-13 Floating islands: a unique fish aggregating method
by Suresh, V.R.
- 14-16 River-based artificial propagation of the African catfish Clarias gariepinus: an option for the small fish farmer
by Charo, H. & Oirere, W.
- 17-18 Bioconversion efficiency and growth in the white shrimp Penaeus indicus (Milne Edwards), fed with decomposed mangrove leaves
by Athithan, S. & Ramadhas, V.
- 19-23 Length-weight relationship of marine fishes from southern Brazil
by Haimovici, M. & Velasco, G.
- 24-28 Adaptive response of Peruvian Hake to overfishing
by Mendo, C.W. & Carrasco, R.G.
- 29-35 The marine fisheries of Jamaica
by Aiken, K. & Kong, G.A.
1999, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 4-11 Culture of tropical sea cucumbers for stock restoration and enhancement
by Battaglene, S.C.
- 12-16 Hatchery and culture technology for the sea cucumber Holothuria scabra Jaeger, in India
by James, D.B.
- 17-19 Volunteer sports divers: a valuable resource in the management of Bahrain's fisheries
by Uwate, K.R. & Al-Meshkhas, J.
- 20-23 Brush shelter: a recently introduced fishing method in the Kaptai reservoir fisheries in Bangladesh
by Uwate, K.R. & Al-Meshkhas, J.
- 24-27 Broodstock management status and some suggestions to control negative selection and inbreeding in hatchery stocks in Bangladesh
by Hussain, M.G. & Mazid, M.A.
- 28-29 The von Bertalanffy growth curve: when a good fit is not good enough
by Craig, P.C.
- 30-36 An overview of goby-fry fisheries
by Bell, K.N.I.
- 37-40 Length-weight relationships of freshwater fishes in Greece
by Kleanthidis, P.K. & Sinis, A.I. & Stergiou, K.I.
- 42-44 Length-weight relationships of tuna baitfish from the Lakshadweep islands, India
by Nasser, A.K.V.
- 45-48 Measuring transaction costs of fisheries co-management in San Salvador Island, Philippines
by Kuperan, K. & Abdullah, N.M.R. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Genio, E.L. & Salamanca, A.M.
1999, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 4-8 The introduction of exotic fish in Sri Lanka with special reference to tilapia
by de Zylva, E.R.A
- 9-13 Impact of the introduction of apple snails and their control in Japan
by Yusa, Y. & Wada, T.
- 14-15 The impacts of El Nino on Philippine fisheries
by Guerrero III, R.D.
- 16-19 Conservation of the Nilgiri rainbow trout in India
by Gopalakrishnan, A. & Lal, K.K. & Ponniah, A.G.
- 20-23 Developing aquaculture of Small Native Species (SNS) in Bangladesh: village level agroecological change and the availability of SNS
by Mazumder, D. & Lorenzen, K.
- 24-28 A collection of empirical relations for use in ecological modelling
by Brey, T.
- 29-31 Escalation in shrimp production in the Sierra Leone industrial fishery
by Showers, P.A.T.
- 32-36 Growth and length-weight parameters of Pacific mackerel (Scomber japonicus) in the Gulf of Guayaquil, Ecuador
by Zenck, E.C.
1999, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 4-10 Assessment of the impact of aquatic resources research by ICLARM: scope and methodologies
by Ahmed, M. & Dey, M.M. & Williams, M.J.
- 11-15 Rice field fisheries: a resource for Cambodia
by Guttman, H.
- 16-19 Culture of mola (Amblypharyngodon mola) in polyculture with carps: experience from a field trial in Bangladesh
by Roos, N. & Islam, M.M. & Thilsted, S.H. & Ashrafuddin, M. & Mursheduzzaman, M. & Mohsin, D.M. & Shamsuddin, A.B.M.
- 20-21 Chemoreception studies in relation to feeding responses in the marine shrimps H. Milne Edwards (Penaeus indicus) and Miers (Metapenaeus dobsonii)
by Fernandez, C.H.
- 22-25 The coelacanth in FishBase
by Reyes, R.B., Jr.
- 27-31 Fish consumption pattern in major freshwater fisheries provinces of Cambodia
by Ahmed, M. & Navy, H. & Vuthy, L. & Santos, R.A.V.
- 32-34 A simple and inexpensive fish tagging method
by Ofori, J.K. & Attipoe, F.Y. & Abban, E.K.
1999, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 4-10 Checklist of the shore fishes of the Mentawai Islands, Nias Island and the Padang Region of West Sumatra
by Kunzmann, A. & Randall, J.E. & Suprihanto, I.
- 11-14 Seaweed industry in India
by Kaladharan, P. & Kaliaperumal, N.
- 15-18 Is epizootic ulcerative syndrome (EUS) specific fungus of fishes a primary pathogen?: an opinion
by Mohan, C.V. & Shankar, K.M. & Ramesh, K.S.
- 19-23 Potential of grouper hybrid (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus x E. polyphekadion) for aquaculture
by James, C.M. & Al-Thobaiti, S.A. & Rasem, B.M. & Carlos, M.H.
- 24-30 Study on feeding habits of Piaractus mesopotamicus (Pacu) larvae in fish ponds
by Sipauba-Tavares, L.H. & de S. Braga, F.M.
- 30-33 Preliminary observation on culture of Penaeus monodon in low-saline waters
by Saha, S.B. & Bhattacharyya, S.B. & Choudhury, A.
- 34-36 Length-weight relationships of demersal fishes from the Gulf of Salamanca, Colombia
by Duarte, L.O. & Garcia, C.B. & Sandoval, N. & von Schiller, D. & Melo, G. & Navajas, P.
- 37-41 Beverton and Holt equations: spreadsheet functions and uncertainty
by Pitcher, T.J.
- 41-42 Length-weight relationship of fishes from Yemen waters (Gulf of Aden and Red Sea)
by al Sakaff, H. & Esseen, M.
- 43-47 Occurrence and distribution of fish species off Yemen (Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea)
by al Sakaff, H. & Esseen, M.
1999, Volume 21, Issue 3
1998, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 4-7 Fifty years of reservoir fisheries in Mettur Dam, India: some lessons
by Sreenivasan, A.
- 7-14 Marine fisheries, genetic effects and biodiversity
by Perez, J.F. & Mendoza, J.J.
- 15-17 Low cost breeding and hatching techniques for the catfish (Heteropneustes fossilis) for small-scale farmers
by Vijaykumar, S. & Sridhar, S. & Haniffa, M.A.
- 18-22 Promotion of substrate based microbial biofilm in ponds: a low cost technology to boost fish production
by Shankar, K.M. & Mohan, C.V. & Nandeesha, M.C.
- 22-24 The potential for crop rotation in controlling diseases in shrimp culture
by Paclibare, J.O. & Verdegem, M.C.J. & van Muiswinkel, W.B. & Huisman, B.E.A.
- 25-32 Quantitative model of trophic interactions in the Ubatuba Shelf system (southeastern Brazil)
by Rocha, G.R.A. & Gasalla, M.A. & Rossi-Wongtschowski, C.L.D.B. & Soares, L.S.H. & Pires-Vanin, A.M.S. & Muto, E.Y. & Cergole, M.C. & Aidar, E. & Mesquita, H.S.L. & Gianesella-Galvao, S.M.F. & Vega-Perez, L.A. & Jarre-Teichmann, A.
- 32-36 Biological reference points for managing kingfish, Scomberomorus commerson, in Oman
by Siddeek, M.S.M. & Al-Hosni, A.H.S.
- 37-39 Length-weight relationship of some marine fish species in Reunion Island, Indian Ocean
by Letourneur, Y.