Growth studies of sciaenids from Mumbai waters using the Bhattacharya method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rawlinson, N., 1989. "Population dynamics of the commercially important baitfish species Stolephorus heterolobus in Solomon Islands," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 7(1), pages 12-17.
- Munro, J.L. & Pauly, D., 1983. "A simple method for comparing the growth of fishes and invertebrates," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 1(1), pages 5-6.
- Edwards, R.R.C. & Shaher, S., 1991. "The biometrics of marine fishes from the Gulf of Aden," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 9(2), pages 27-29.
- Moreau, J. & Cuende, F.X., 1991. "On improving the resolution of the recruitment patterns of fishes," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 9(1), pages 45-46.
- Edwards, R.R.C. & Shaher, S., 1991. "The biometrics of marine fishes from the Gulf of Aden," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 27706, September.
- Philbrick, C., 1988. "Length frequency analysis of pelagic fish species," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 6(3), pages 5-6.
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311, September.
- Makwaia, E.D.S. & Nhwani, L.B., 1992. "Population parameters of Sardinella species in the coastal waters of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 15(1), pages 25-28.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Length (frequency analysis); India; Johnius macrorhynus; Johnius vogleri; Otolithes cuvieri; Johnius sina; Pennahia macrophthalamus; Johnius dussumieri;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:35393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.