Causes of fish depletion: a factor analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, Peter B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty," FCND briefs 164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, M. & Dey, M.M. & Williams, M.J., 1999. "Assessment of the impact of aquatic resources research by ICLARM: scope and methodologies," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 22(2), pages 4-10.
- Douthwaite, Boru & Kuby, Thomas & van de Fliert, Elske & Schulz, Steffen, 2003. "Impact pathway evaluation: an approach for achieving and attributing impact in complex systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 243-265, November.
- Springer-Heinze, Andreas & Hartwich, Frank & Henderson, J. Simon & Horton, Douglas & Minde, Isaac, 2003. "Impact pathway analysis: an approach to strengthening the impact orientation of agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 267-285, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInland fisheries; Depleted stocks; Overfishing; Flood plains; Wetlands;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:38321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .