Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:msspwp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
- 21 Market participation of smallholder common bean producers in Malawi:
by Lifeyo, Yanjanani
- 20 Impact of Malawi’s Farm Income Diversification Programme on household welfare: Empirical evidence from eleven districts:
by Chirwa, Cuthbert Wadonda & Makoka, Donald & Maonga, Beston B. & Ng’ong’ola, Davies H.
- 19 Consumer choice of dry common beans in Malawi: The case of Lilongwe City:
by Tumeo, Marynia & Mapemba, Lawrence & Edriss, Abdi Khalil & Phiri, Horace
- 18 Tobacco contractual arrangements in Malawi and their impact on smallholder farmers: Evidence from Burley Tobacco contracts:
by Shaba, Abel Kondwani & Edriss, Abdi Khalil & Mangisoni, J.H. & Phiri, M.A.R.
- 17 Localized public investment and agricultural performance in Malawi: An econometric approach
by Mwabutwa, Chance
- 11 Challenges to soya export promotion: An institutional analysis of trade policy in Malawi:
by Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Edelman, Brent
- 10 Analysis of the effectiveness of modern information and communication technologies on maize marketing efficiency in Malawi markets:
by Chowa, Sarah E. Tione
- 9 Maize yield response to nitrogen in Malawi’s smallholder production systems:
by Snapp, Sieg & Jayne, Thomas S. & Mhango, Wezi & Benson, Todd & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob
- 8 Modeling potential impacts of future climate change in Mzimba District Malawi, 2040-2070: An Integrated Biophysical and Economic Modeling Approach
by Gama, Arthur Chibwana & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Masikat, Patricia & Tui, Sabine Homann-Kee & Crespo, Olivier & Bandason, Elizabeth
- 7 Spatial price integration among selected bean markets in Malawi: A threshold autoregressive model approach:
by Mtumbuka, Wezzie S. & Mapemba, Lawrence & Maonga, Beston & Mwabumba, Mannex
- 6 Changes in food and nutrition security in Malawi: Analysis of recent survey evidence:
by Verduzco-Gallo, Íñigo & Ecker, Olivier & Pauw, Karl
- 5 The determinants and extent of crop diversification among smallholder farmers: A case study of Southern Province, Zambia:
by Sichoongwe, Kiru & Mapemba, Lawrence & Ng'ong'ola, Davies & Tembo, Gelson
- 4 Does irrigation have an impact on food security and poverty: Evidence from Bwanje Valley Irrigation Scheme in Malawi:
by Nkhata, Rudolf
- 5 Tenure (in)security and agricultural investment of smallholder farmers in Mozambique:
by Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru
- 4 Market Integration in Mozambique:: A Non-Parametric Extension to the Threshold Model
by Van Campenhout, Bjorn
- 3 Public Expenditures in Agriculture in Mozambique:: What Investments are Required for Technical Change, and What Drives Investment Decisions?
by Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel & Woldeyohannes, Sileshi
- 2 Agricultural growth and poverty in Mozambique: Technical analysis in support of the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP)
by Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James & Uaiene, Rafael & Mazunda, John
- 1 Seeing is Believing? Evidence from a Demonstration Plot Experiment in Mozambique:
by Kondylis, Florence & Mueller, Valerie