Corporate farm size determinants in transitional economy: the case of the Moscow region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi, 1998.
"Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 307-330.
- Lerman, Zvi, 1997. "Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union," Working Papers 232803, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Dmitri Rylko & Robert W Jolly, 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 115-126, March.
- V. Uzun., 2005. "The Efficiency of Big and Small Business in Agriculture," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M., 1992. "Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 74-84, October.
- Svetlov, Nikolai & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005.
"Technical and economic efficiency of Russian corporate farms: the case of the Moscow region
[Determinatnten der technischen und ökonomischen Effizienz von landwirtschaftlichen Betrieben in Russland," IAMO Discussion Papers 84, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Svetlov, Nikolai M. & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Technical And Economic Efficiency Of Russian Corporate Farms: The Case Of The Moscow Region," IAMO Discussion Papers 14922, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- F R Førsund & L Hjalmarsson, 2004. "Calculating scale elasticity in DEA models," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(10), pages 1023-1038, October.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Farm Management; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa102:10017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.