Technical And Economic Efficiency Of Russian Corporate Farms: The Case Of The Moscow Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Svetlov, Nikolai & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Technical and economic efficiency of Russian corporate farms: the case of the Moscow region [Determinatnten der technischen und ökonomischen Effizienz von landwirtschaftlichen Betrieben in Russland," IAMO Discussion Papers 84, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
References listed on IDEAS
- Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 1998.
"Sensitivity Analysis of Efficiency Scores: How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 49-61, January.
- SIMAR, Léopold & WILSON, Paul, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis to Efficiency Scores : How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1995043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency scores: how to bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1304, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Sedik, David & Trueblood, Michael & Arnade, Carlos, 1999. "Corporate Farm Performance in Russia, 1991-1995: An Efficiency Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 514-533, September.
- Lerman, Zvi & Shagaida, Natalya, 2005.
"Land Reform and Development of Agricultural Land Markets in Russia,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19461, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lerman, Zvi & Shagaida, Natalya, 2005. "Land Reform and Development of Agricultural Land Markets in Russia," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerman, Zvi & Shagaida, Natalya, 2005. "Land Reform And Development Of Agricultural Land Markets In Russia," Discussion Papers 15004, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Valdmanis, Vivian, 1992. "Sensitivity analysis for DEA models : An empirical example using public vs. NFP hospitals," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 185-205, July.
- Vasilii Uzun, 2005. "Large and Small Business in Russian Agriculture: Adaptation to Market," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 85-100, March.
- Nikolai Svetlov, 2001. "Econometric application of linear programming: a model of Russian large-scale farm (the case of the Moscow Region)," Econometrics 0112002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Epstein & Peter Tillack, 1999. "How Russian Agricultural Enterprises Are Surviving: The Financial Status of Large Agricultural Enterprises in the St. Petersburg Region," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 52-92, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramanovich, Mikhail, 2010. "Zur Bestimmung der Wettbewerbsfähigkeit des weißrussischen Milchsektors: Aussagefähigkeit von Wettbewerbsindikatoren und Entwicklung eines kohärenten Messungskonzepts," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 53, number 94739.
- Heinrich Hockmann & Michael Kopsidis, 2007. "What Kind of Technological Change for Russian Agriculture? The Transition Crisis of 1991-2005 from the Induced Innovation Theory Perspective," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 35-52.
- Svetlov, Nikolai M., 2007. "Corporate farm size determinants in transitional economy: the case of the Moscow region," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10017, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Productivity Analysis;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iamodp:14922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.