Large and Small Business in Russian Agriculture: Adaptation to Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ukolova, Anna & Dashieva, Bayarma, 2016. "Statistical research of labor resources of agriculture in the USA (according to the 2012 Census of agriculture)," MPRA Paper 71663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2016.
- Grouiez, Pascal, 2013.
"Understanding the puzzling resilience of the land share ownership in Russia: the input of Ostrom’s approach,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Pascal Grouiez, 2013. "Understanding the puzzling resilience of the land share ownership in Russia: the input of Ostrom's approach," Post-Print halshs-00984387, HAL.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sutton, William R., 2006. "Productivity and Efficiency of Small and Large Farms in Moldova," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21085, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Irina Bezlepkina & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2009. "Exploring Farm Investment Behaviour in Transition: The Case of Russian Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 436-464.
- Svetlov, Nikolai M., 2009. "Estimating internal transaction costs: the case of corporate dairy farms in Russia’s Moscow oblast," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 8), pages 1-8, November.
- Svetlana Golovina & Sebastian Hess & Jerker Nilsson & Axel Wolz, 2014. "Social capital in Russian agricultural production co-operatives," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 522-536, December.
- Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Russia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48386, World Bank.
- Svetlana Golovina & Jerker Nilsson, 2011. "The Russian top-down organised co-operatives - reasons behind the failure," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 55-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:47:y:2005:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.