Estimating internal transaction costs: the case of corporate dairy farms in Russiaâ€™s Moscow oblast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1967. "Hierarchical Control and Optimum Firm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 123-123.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Vasilii Uzun, 2005. "Large and Small Business in Russian Agriculture: Adaptation to Market," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 85-100, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimhi, Ayai & Lerman, Zvi (ed.), 2015. "Agricultural transition in post-soviet Europe and Central Asia after 25 years: International workshop in honor of Professor Zvi Lerman," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 79, number 79.
- Gataulina, Ekaterina & Hockmann, Heinrich & Strokov, Anton, 0. "Production Risk, Technology and Market Access in Different Organisational Forms: Evidence from Tatarstan and Oryol," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Svetlov, Nikolay M. & Kazakevich, Iryna A., 2010. "A microeconomic model for subsidies allocation: The case of Belarus," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52701, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
More about this item
Keywordstransaction costs; output allocation; milk; corporate farms; Russia; Transaktionskosten; Outputallokation; Milch; groÃŸe bis mittelgroÃŸe Betriebe; Russland; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Livestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.