Journal of World Business
2016, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 487-498 Revisiting the standing of international business journals in the competitive landscape
by Tüselmann, Heinz & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Pishchulov, Grigory
- 499-510 MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies
by Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J.
- 511-524 International strategic alliances and national culture: Mapping the field and developing a research agenda
by López-Duarte, Cristina & González-Loureiro, Miguel & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M. & González-Díaz, Belén
- 525-533 FDI decisions and business-group insider control: Evidence from Taiwanese group-affiliated firms investing in the Chinese market
by Lin, Wen-Ting
- 534-547 External managers, family ownership and the scope of SME internationalization
by D’Angelo, Alfredo & Majocchi, Antonio & Buck, Trevor
- 548-567 A systems perspective on offshoring strategy and motivational drivers amongst onshore and offshore employees
by Zimmermann, Angelika & Ravishankar, M.N.
- 568-585 Cultural values, emotional intelligence, and conflict handling styles: A global study
by Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlaegel, Christopher & Taras, Vas
- 586-599 A socioemotional wealth perspective on how collaboration intensity, trust, and international market knowledge affect family firms’ multinationality
by Cesinger, Beate & Hughes, Mathew & Mensching, Helge & Bouncken, Ricarda & Fredrich, Viktor & Kraus, Sascha
- 600-611 Emerging economies and institutional quality: Assessing the differential effects of institutional distances on ownership strategy
by Liou, Ru-Shiun & Chao, Mike Chen-Ho & Yang, Monica
- 612-627 The legitimacy of subsidiary issue selling: Balancing positive & negative attention from corporate headquarters
by Conroy, Kieran M. & Collings, David G.
- 628-640 An empirical analysis and extension of internalization theory in emerging markets: The role of firm-specific assets and asset dispersion in the multinationality-performance relationship
by Kirca, Ahmet H. & Fernandez, Whitney Douglas & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 641-653 Tapping the power of local knowledge: A local-global interactive perspective
by Li, Shenxue & Easterby-Smith, Mark & Lyles, Marjorie A. & Clark, Timothy
2016, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 343-355 Aligning corporate transfer intentions and subsidiary HRM practice implementation in multinational corporations
by Ahlvik, Catarina & Smale, Adam & Sumelius, Jennie
- 356-368 Environmental risks, localization and the overseas subsidiary performance of MNEs from an emerging economy
by Liu, Xiaohui & Gao, Lan & Lu, Jiangyong & Lioliou, Eleni
- 369-378 Institutional development and firm profitability in transition economies
by Kafouros, Mario & Aliyev, Murod
- 379-390 Strategy development: Driving improvisation in Malaysia
by Hodgkinson, Ian R. & Hughes, Paul & Arshad, Darwina
- 391-403 The effect of social networks and dynamic internationalization capabilities on international performance
by Pinho, José Carlos & Prange, Christiane
- 404-412 Reconceptualizing cultural distance: The role of cultural experience reserve in cross-border acquisitions
by Popli, Manish & Akbar, Mohammad & Kumar, Vikas & Gaur, Ajai
- 413-424 Performance of professional service firms from emerging markets: Role of innovative services and firm capabilities
by Bello, Daniel C. & Radulovich, Lori P. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Scherer, Robert F. & Taylor, Jennifer
- 425-437 Too much of a good thing: Does international experience variety accelerate or delay executives’ career advancement?
by Georgakakis, Dimitrios & Dauth, Tobias & Ruigrok, Winfried
- 438-450 The spatial structure of foreign subsidiaries and MNE expansion strategy
by Jiang, Guoliang F. & Holburn, Guy L.F. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 451-462 Institutional duality and political strategies of foreign-invested firms in an emerging economy
by Zhang, Yanlong & Zhao, Wei & Ge, Jianhua
- 463-473 The effects of institutional development and national culture on cross-national differences in corporate reputation
by Deephouse, David L. & Newburry, William & Soleimani, Abrahim
- 474-485 Innovating across boundaries: A portfolio perspective on innovation partnerships of multinational corporations
by Piening, Erk P. & Salge, Torsten Oliver & Schäfer, Sebastian
2016, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 185-199 What is beneficial for first-time SME-exporters from a transition economy: A diversified or a focused export-strategy?
by Dikova, Desislava & Jaklič, Andreja & Burger, Anže & Kunčič, Aljaž
- 200-211 How valuable is information and communication technology? A study of emerging economy enterprises
by Luo, Yadong & Bu, Juan
- 212-225 Internationalization process, impact of slack resources, and role of the CEO: The duality of structure and agency in evolution of cross-border acquisition decisions
by Dutta, Dev K. & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng
- 226-236 A gene-dependent climatoeconomic model of generalized trust
by Kong, Dejun Tony
- 237-250 The determinants of tax haven FDI
by Jones, Chris & Temouri, Yama
- 251-263 Internationalization and innovation performance of emerging market enterprises: The role of host-country institutional development
by Wu, Jie & Wang, Chengqi & Hong, Junjie & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Zhuo, Shuaihe
- 264-277 Host country network, industry experience, and international alliance formation: Evidence from the venture capital industry
by Zhang, Jing & Pezeshkan, Amir
- 278-293 Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms
by Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet
- 294-307 Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: A cross-country analysis
by Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina
- 308-318 The psychology of psychic distance: Antecedents of asymmetric perceptions
by Håkanson, Lars & Ambos, Björn & Schuster, Anja & Leicht-Deobald, Ulrich
- 319-330 Institutional changes within the European Union: How global cities and regional integration affect MNE entry decisions
by Blevins, Dane P. & Moschieri, Caterina & Pinkham, Brian C. & Ragozzino, Roberto
- 331-342 The interactive effect of time and host country location on Chinese MNCs’ performance: An empirical investigation
by Yuan, Lin & Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Jie
2016, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 6-9 A brief commentary on the past, present and future trajectory of the Journal of World Business
by Harvey, Michael G. & Moeller, Miriam
- 10-22 International business–government relations research 1945–2015: Concepts, typologies, theories and methodologies
by Boddewyn, Jean J.
- 23-34 The social responsibility of international business: From ethics and the environment to CSR and sustainable development
by Kolk, Ans
- 35-49 Corruption in international business
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 50-57 Global corporate governance: On the relevance of firms’ ownership structure
by Aguilera, Ruth V. & Crespi-Cladera, Rafel
- 58-73 International strategy: From local to global and beyond
by Hitt, Michael A. & Li, Dan & Xu, Kai
- 74-82 The contribution of internalisation theory to international business: New realities and unanswered questions
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 83-92 An internalization theory perspective on the global and regional strategies of multinational enterprises
by Verbeke, Alain & Kano, Liena
- 93-102 Internationalization: From incremental to born global
by Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W.
- 103-114 The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management
by Cascio, Wayne F. & Boudreau, John W.
- 115-126 From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation
by Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E.
- 127-141 Evolving and enduring challenges in global mobility
by Caligiuri, Paula & Bonache, Jaime
- 142-152 New perspectives on human resource management in a global context
by Tung, Rosalie L.
- 153-162 Technology, innovation and knowledge: The importance of ideas and international connectivity
by Andersson, Ulf & Dasí, Àngels & Mudambi, Ram & Pedersen, Torben
- 163-175 Cooperative strategies in international business and management: Reflections on the past 50 years and future directions
by Beamish, Paul W. & Lupton, Nathaniel C.
- 176-184 Headquarters–subsidiary relationships in MNCs: Fifty years of evolving research
by Kostova, Tatiana & Marano, Valentina & Tallman, Stephen
2015, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 612-622 Making internalization theory good for practice: The essence of Alan Rugman's contributions to international business
by Narula, Rajneesh & Verbeke, Alain
- 631-633 Commentary: Alan Rugman and the theory of the regional multinationals
by Oh, Chang Hoon & Li, Jing
- 637-650 Ownership characteristics as determinants of FDI location decisions in emerging economies
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Filatotchev, Igor
- 651-662 Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies
by Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E.
- 663-673 Can knowledge transfer within MNCs hurt subsidiary performance? The role of subsidiary entrepreneurial culture and capabilities
by Li, Jingxun & Lee, Ruby P.
- 674-686 Foreign executive appointments: A multilevel examination
by Greve, Peder & Biemann, Torsten & Ruigrok, Winfried
- 687-695 Determinants of export intensity in emerging markets: An upper echelon perspective
by Agnihotri, Arpita & Bhattacharya, Saurabh
- 696-703 Control in the multinational enterprise: The polycentric case of global professional service firms
by Boussebaa, Mehdi
- 704-717 International opportunity identification in the internationalisation of the firm
by Muzychenko, Olga & Liesch, Peter W.
- 718-728 How do high-technology firms create value in international M&A? Integration, autonomy and cross-border contingencies
by Zhu, Hong & Xia, Jun & Makino, Shige
- 729-741 National institutional antecedents to corporate environmental performance
by Hartmann, Julia & Uhlenbruck, Klaus
- 742-753 The drivers of international corporate entrepreneurship: CEO incentive and CEO monitoring mechanisms
by Wang, Yu-Kai (Mike) & Chung, Chris Changwha & Lim, Dominic S.K.
- 754-768 A latent class analysis of small firms’ internationalization patterns
by Baum, Matthias & Schwens, Christian & Kabst, Ruediger
- 769-780 Knowledge development through co-opetition: A case study of a Japanese foreign subsidiary and its local suppliers
by Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley
- 781-792 Disclosure practices of foreign and domestic firms in Australia
by Riaz, Zahid & Ray, Sangeeta & Ray, Pradeep Kanta & Kumar, Vikas
- 793-803 Political strategies, entrepreneurial overconfidence and foreign direct investment in developing countries
by Heidenreich, Stefan & Mohr, Alexander & Puck, Jonas
- 804-814 Internationalization of immigrant-owned SMEs: The role of language
by Sui, Sui & Morgan, Horatio M. & Baum, Matthias
- 815-825 Developed economy investment promotion agencies and emerging market foreign direct investment: The case of Chinese FDI in Canada
by Anderson, John & Sutherland, Dylan
- 826-837 Arbitrariness of corruption and foreign affiliate performance: A resource dependence perspective
by Petrou, Andreas P.
2015, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 389-403 Achieving legitimacy through corporate social responsibility: The case of emerging economy firms
by Zheng, Qinqin & Luo, Yadong & Maksimov, Vladislav
- 404-416 The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added
by Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo
- 417-427 Accelerated internationalization and resource leverage strategizing: The case of Chinese wind turbine manufacturers
by Tan, Hao & Mathews, John A.
- 428-438 Reducing cultural uncertainty through experience gained in the domestic market
by Hong, Sungjin J. & Lee, Seung-Hyun
- 439-453 Enemy or friend? The cultural impact of cross-functional behavior on the EO–performance link
by Schneider, Markus & Engelen, Andreas
- 454-464 Analyzing business-to-business relationships in an Arab context
by Berger, Ron & Silbiger, Avi & Herstein, Ram & Barnes, Bradley R.
- 465-476 The effect of culture on the responsiveness of firms to mimetic forces: Imitative foreign joint venture entries into China, 1985–2003
by Li, Chengguang & Parboteeah, K. Praveen
- 477-490 Offshoring of higher education services in strategic nets: A dynamic capabilities perspective
by Butler, Bella & Soontiens, Werner
- 491-504 Growth paths of small technology firms: The effects of different knowledge types over time
by Deligianni, Ioanna & Voudouris, Irini & Lioukas, Spyros
- 505-518 A multi-theory approach to understanding the business process outsourcing decision
by Gerbl, Martina & McIvor, Ronan & Loane, Sharon & Humphreys, Paul
- 519-534 Fostering absorptive capacity through leadership: A cross-cultural analysis
by Flatten, Tessa & Adams, Daniel & Brettel, Malte
- 535-547 How the alliance pie is split: Value appropriation by each partner in cross-border technology transfer alliances
by Contractor, Farok J. & Woodley, James A.
- 548-557 Operational hedging in foreign direct investments under volatile and divergent exchange rates across countries
by Song, Sangcheol & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Makhija, Mona
- 558-575 Understanding the drivers of international performance for born global firms: An integrated perspective
by Gerschewski, Stephan & Rose, Elizabeth L. & Lindsay, Valerie J.
- 576-583 Dynamic capabilities and innovation in MNC subsidiaries
by Michailova, Snejina & Zhan, Wu
- 584-597 El Jefe: Differences in expected leadership behaviors across Latin American countries
by Castaño, Nathalie & Sully de Luque, Mary F. & Wernsing, Tara & Ogliastri, Enrique & Shemueli, Rachel Gabel & Fuchs, Rosa María & Robles-Flores, José Antonio
- 598-608 Entrepreneurial competence in managing partnerships and partnership knowledge exchange: Impact on performance differences in export expansion stages
by Khalid, Saba & Bhatti, Khalid
2015, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 256-261 The Journal of World Business Special Issue: Global governance and international nonmarket strategies: Introduction to the special issue
by Doh, Jonathan & McGuire, Steven & Ozaki, Toshiya
- 262-272 Is a global nonmarket strategy possible? Economic integration in a multipolar world order
by Kobrin, Stephen J.
- 273-283 Political activity and firm performance within nonmarket research: A review and international comparative assessment
by Rajwani, Tazeeb & Liedong, Tahiru Azaaviele
- 284-293 International and domestic dynamics of intellectual property protection
by Jandhyala, Srividya
- 294-301 Privatization, governance, and survival: MNE investments in private participation projects in emerging economies
by Jiang, Yi & Peng, Mike W. & Yang, Xiaohua & Mutlu, Canan C.
- 302-311 Strictly limited choice or agency? Institutional duality, legitimacy, and subsidiaries’ political strategies
by Nell, Phillip C. & Puck, Jonas & Heidenreich, Stefan
- 312-325 On the effectiveness of private transnational governance regimes—Evaluating corporate sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative
by Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Lee, Lindsay
- 326-341 Global sustainability pressures and strategic choice: The role of firms’ structures and non-market capabilities in selection and implementation of sustainability initiatives
by Poisson-de Haro, Serge & Bitektine, Alex
- 342-356 Legal system contingencies as determinants of political tie intensity by wholly owned foreign subsidiaries: Insights from the Philippines
by White, George O. & Boddewyn, Jean J. & Galang, Roberto Martin N.
- 357-367 How do pro-market reforms impact firm profitability? The case of India under reform
by Chari, Murali D.R. & Banalieva, Elitsa R.
- 368-378 The meaning of language skills for career mobility in the new career landscape
by Itani, Sami & Järlström, Maria & Piekkari, Rebecca
- 379-388 A European perspective on country moderation effects: Environmental management systems and sustainability-related human resource benefits
by Wagner, Marcus
2015, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 3-14 Leadership emergence in multicultural teams: The power of global characteristics
by Lisak, Alon & Erez, Miriam
- 15-25 The decline of global market leaders
by Tian, Xiaowen & Slocum, John W.
- 26-35 Establishing rigor in mail-survey procedures in international business research
by Chidlow, Agnieszka & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Yeniyurt, Sengun & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 36-45 Exchange rate challenges, flexible intra-firm adjustments, and subsidiary longevity
by Song, Sangcheol
- 46-55 Corporate language-based communication avoidance in MNCs: A multi-sited ethnography approach
by Lauring, Jakob & Klitmøller, Anders
- 56-68 The role of highly skilled migrants in the process of inter-firm knowledge transfer across borders
by Liu, Xiaohui & Gao, Lan & Lu, Jiangyong & Wei, Yingqi
- 69-78 Expatriate success and thriving: The influence of job deprivation and emotional stability
by Ren, Hong & Yunlu, Dilek G. & Shaffer, Margaret & Fodchuk, Katherine M.
- 79-93 Offshoring satisfaction: The role of partnership credibility and cultural complementarity
by Clampit, Jack & Kedia, Ben & Fabian, Frances & Gaffney, Nolan
- 94-107 MNEs and FSAs: Network knowledge, strategic orientation and performance
by Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Giroud, Axele
- 108-121 Characteristics and determinants of insourced and offshored projects: A comparative analysis
by Bagchi, Kallol & Kirs, Peeter & Udo, Godwin & Cerveny, Robert
- 122-132 The effect of the magnitude and direction of institutional distance on the choice of international entry modes
by Hernández, Virginia & Nieto, María Jesús
- 133-143 The bi-cultural option for global talent management: The Japanese/Brazilian Nikkeijin example
by Furusawa, Masayuki & Brewster, Chris
- 144-148 Returns to US firms from strategic alliances in China: A knowledge-based view
by Pollitte, Wesley A. & Miller, Joseph C. & Yaprak, Attila
- 149-158 Integration and responsiveness in subsidiaries in emerging economies
by Meyer, Klaus E. & Su, Yu-Shan
- 159-167 Are we paid to be creative? The effect of compensation gap on creativity in an expatriate context
by Hon, Alice H.Y. & Lu, Lin
- 168-179 Employee commitment to corporate globalization: The role of English language proficiency and human resource practices
by Yamao, Sachiko & Sekiguchi, Tomoki
- 180-191 An integrated multi-stage model of knowledge management in international joint ventures: Identifying a trigger for knowledge exploration and knowledge harvest
by Pak, Yong Suhk & Ra, Wonchan & Lee, Jong Min
- 192-204 Determinants influencing CSR practices in small and medium sized MNE subsidiaries: A stakeholder perspective
by Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 205-219 Institutional influences on board composition of international joint venture firms listing on emerging stock exchanges: Evidence from Africa
by Hearn, Bruce
- 220-233 Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia
by Mihailova, Irina
- 234-246 Institutional open access at home and outward internationalization
by Sun, Sunny Li & Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Ruby P. & Tan, Weiqiang
2014, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 466-475 Market-oriented institutional change and R&D investments: Do business groups enhance advantage?
by Choi, Young Rok & Yoshikawa, Toru & Zahra, Shaker A. & Han, Bong H.
- 476-487 Facilitating expatriate adjustment: The role of advice-seeking from host country nationals
by Mahajan, Ashish & Toh, Soo Min
- 488-501 What drives firms’ intent to seek strategic assets by foreign direct investment? A study of emerging economy firms
by Cui, Lin & Meyer, Klaus E. & Hu, Helen Wei
- 502-511 Knowing your boundaries: Integration opportunities in international professional service firms
by Breunig, Karl Joachim & Kvålshaugen, Ragnhild & Hydle, Katja Maria
- 512-521 Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology
by Galang, Roberto Martin N.
- 522-535 Mitigate, tolerate or relocate? Offshoring challenges, strategic imperatives and resource constraints
by Manning, Stephan
- 536-548 Determinants of voluntary environmental management practices by MNE subsidiaries
by Tatoglu, Ekrem & Bayraktar, Erkan & Sahadev, Sunil & Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W.
- 549-559 South Korean MNEs’ international HRM approach: Hybridization of global standards and local practices
by Chung, Chul & Sparrow, Paul & Bozkurt, Ödül
- 560-571 The potential for technology and knowledge transfers between foreign and local firms: A study of the construction industry in Ghana
by Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Williams, Karen & Debrah, Yaw A.
- 572-585 The three faces of China: Strategic alliance partner selection in three ethnic Chinese economies
by Ahlstrom, David & Levitas, Edward & Hitt, Michael A. & Dacin, M. Tina & Zhu, Hong
- 586-597 International patent systems strength 1998–2011
by Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Cross, Adam R. & Alexiou, Constantinos
- 598-610 Decision mode, information and network attachment in the internationalization of SMEs: A configurational and contingency analysis
by Child, John & Hsieh, Linda H.Y.
- 611-632 Acquisitions by emerging market multinationals: Implications for firm performance
by Buckley, Peter J. & Elia, Stefano & Kafouros, Mario
- 633-650 Speed of internationalization: Conceptualization, measurement and validation
by Chetty, Sylvie & Johanson, Martin & Martín Martín, Oscar
2014, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 290-300 Strategic hedging: Evidence from Brazilian exporters
by Boehe, Dirk Michael
- 301-311 The influence of political risk on the scope of internationalization of regulated companies: Insights from a Spanish sample
by Jiménez, Alfredo & Luis-Rico, Isabel & Benito-Osorio, Diana
- 312-320 Toward a gatekeeping perspective of insider–outsider relationship development in China
by Gao, Hongzhi & Knight, John G. & Yang, Zhilin & Ballantyne, David
- 321-331 The culture-effectiveness link in a manufacturing context: A resource-based perspective
by Naor, Michael & Jones, Janine Sanders & Bernardes, Ednilson S. & Goldstein, Susan Meyer & Schroeder, Roger
- 332-349 Internationalization processes in stable and unstable market conditions: Towards a model of commitment decisions in dynamic environments
by Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Hadjikhani, Amjad
- 350-361 The economic psychology of incentives: An international study of top managers
by Pepper, Alexander & Gore, Julie
- 362-371 Cross-cultural adjustment of expatriates: The role of emotional intelligence and gender
by Koveshnikov, Alexei & Wechtler, Heidi & Dejoux, Cecile
- 372-385 Corporate governance, globalization and firm productivity
by Min, Byung S. & Smyth, Russell
- 386-395 Firm internationalisation within the Muslim world
by Richardson, Christopher
- 396-408 How do managers decide on internationalization processes? The role of organizational slack and performance feedback
by Lin, Wen-Ting
- 409-420 Cross-border acquisition in services: Comparing ownership choice of developed and emerging economy MNEs in India
by Lahiri, Somnath & Elango, B. & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 421-430 What determines MNC subsidiary performance? Evidence from China
by Tian, Xiaowen & Slocum, John W.
- 431-443 Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows
by Tippmann, Esther & Sharkey Scott, Pamela & Mangematin, Vincent
- 444-454 The “grabbing hand” or the “helping hand” view of corruption: Evidence from bank foreign market entries
by Petrou, Andreas P. & Thanos, Ioannis C.
- 455-464 Going beyond national cultures – Dynamic interaction between intra-national, regional, and organizational realities
by Sasaki, Innan & Yoshikawa, Katsuhiko
2014, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 173-179 Talent management: Current theories and future research directions
by Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap
- 180-191 A multidisciplinary review into the definition, operationalization, and measurement of talent
by Nijs, Sanne & Gallardo-Gallardo, Eva & Dries, Nicky & Sels, Luc
- 192-203 The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda
by Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne
- 204-214 Balancing individual and organizational goals in global talent management: A mutual-benefits perspective
by Farndale, Elaine & Pai, Avinash & Sparrow, Paul & Scullion, Hugh
- 215-224 Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region
by Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram
- 225-235 Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices
by Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue
- 236-244 Talent management and career development: What it takes to get promoted
by Claussen, Jörg & Grohsjean, Thorsten & Luger, Johannes & Probst, Gilbert
- 245-252 Talent management and expatriation: Bridging two streams of research and practice
by Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Brewster, Chris
- 253-261 Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities
by Collings, David G.
- 262-271 Generational challenges to talent management: A framework for talent retention based on the psychological-contract perspective
by Festing, Marion & Schäfer, Lynn
- 272-280 The role of talent-perception incongruence in effective talent management
by Sonnenberg, Mariëlle & van Zijderveld, Vera & Brinks, Martijn
- 281-288 From talent management to talent optimization
by Schiemann, William A.
2014, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-11 Expatriate-deployment levels and subsidiary growth: A temporal analysis
by Riaz, Suhaib & Glenn Rowe, W. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 12-20 Institutions, resources, and internationalization of emerging economy firms
by Gaur, Ajai S. & Kumar, Vikas & Singh, Deeksha
- 21-31 Entrepreneurs as intermediaries
by Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Hong, Sungjin J.
- 32-41 Strong or invisible hands? – Managerial involvement in the knowledge sharing process of globally dispersed knowledge groups
by Raab, Katharina J. & Ambos, Björn & Tallman, Stephen
- 42-50 Cross-listing and the scope of the firm
by Peng, Mike W. & Su, Weichieh
- 51-62 MNC subsidiary size and expatriate control: Resource-dependence and learning perspectives
by Peng, George Z. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 63-77 Does internationalization make a difference? Stock market reaction to announcements of international top executive appointments
by Schmid, Stefan & Dauth, Tobias
- 78-86 How do employees adapt to organizational change driven by cross-border M&As? A case in China
by Chung, Goo Hyeok & Du, Jing & Choi, Jin Nam
- 87-100 Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value
by Ma, Xufei & Yiu, Daphne W. & Zhou, Nan
- 101-113 How subsidiaries gain power in multinational corporations
by Mudambi, Ram & Pedersen, Torben & Andersson, Ulf
- 114-121 Time compression diseconomies in foreign expansion
by Jiang, Ruihua Joy & Beamish, Paul W. & Makino, Shige
- 122-131 The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs
by Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf
- 132-142 Earliness of internationalization and performance outcomes: Exploring the moderating effects of venture age and international commitment
by Zhou, Lianxi & Wu, Aiqi
- 143-155 Top executive compensation, regional institutions and Chinese OFDI
by Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Chizema, Amon
- 156-171 Business under adverse home country institutions: The case of international sanctions against Myanmar
by Meyer, Klaus E. & Thein, Htwe Htwe
2013, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 443-454 Managing multi-business firms: A comparison between Korean chaebols and diversified U.S. firms
by Lee, Ji-Hwan & Gaur, Ajai S.
- 455-465 Network cohesion in global expansion: An evolutionary view
by Hatani, Faith & McGaughey, Sara L.
- 466-477 Are international new ventures really new? A process study of organizational emergence and internationalization
by Hewerdine, Lisa & Welch, Catherine
- 478-489 Do indigenous firms incur a liability of localness when operating in their home market? The case of China
by Jiang, Fuming & Stening, Bruce W.
- 490-502 Organizational innovation outcomes in SMEs: Effects of age, size, and sector
by Laforet, Sylvie
- 503-514 Balancing the trade-off between learning prospects and spillover risks: MNC subsidiaries’ vertical linkage patterns in developed countries
by Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf & Nell, Phillip C. & Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 515-526 Coordinating knowledge transfer: Global managers as higher-level intermediaries
by Patriotta, Gerardo & Castellano, Anna & Wright, Mike
- 527-538 Integration and divergence of patent systems across national and international institutions
by Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut
- 539-548 Social capital and new product development outcomes: The mediating role of sensing capability in Chinese high-tech firms
by Zhang, Junfeng & Wu, Wei-ping
2013, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 287-296 Embedding knowledge and value of a brand into sustainability for differentiation
by Gupta, Suraksha & Czinkota, Michael & Melewar, T.C.
- 297-310 The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability
by Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam
- 311-320 Sustainability as corporate culture of a brand for superior performance
by Gupta, Suraksha & Kumar, V.
- 321-328 Asset or constraint: Corporate reputation and MNCs’ involvement in the least developed countries
by Musteen, Martina & Rhyne, Lawrence & Zheng, Congcong
- 329-339 Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities
by Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C.
- 340-348 The impact of brand authenticity on brand trust and SME growth: A CEO perspective
by Eggers, Fabian & O’Dwyer, Michele & Kraus, Sascha & Vallaster, Christine & Güldenberg, Stefan
- 349-359 Business groups and foreign direct investments by developing country firms: An empirical test in India
by Chari, Murali D.R.
- 360-372 The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang
- 373-384 Influence behaviors and employees’ reactions: An empirical test among six societies based on a transactional–relational contract model
by Chong, Melody P.M. & Muethel, Miriam & Richards, Malika & Fu, Ping Ping & Peng, Tai-Kuang & Shang, Yu Fan & Caldas, Miguel P.
- 385-397 The evolving role of organisational and personal networks in international market venturing
by Eberhard, Manuel & Craig, Justin
- 398-406 When global virtual teams share knowledge: Media richness, cultural difference and language commonality
by Klitmøller, Anders & Lauring, Jakob
- 407-419 Governing business process offshoring: Properties, processes, and preferred modes
by Luo, Yadong & Wang, Stephanie Lu & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Zheng, Qinqin
- 420-430 The impact of venture capital on family businesses: Evidence from Spain
by Martí, José & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana & Rottke, Olaf M.
- 431-439 Delegating effectively across cultures
by Chevrier, Sylvie & Viegas-Pires, Michaël