Journal of World Business
2015, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 256-261 The Journal of World Business Special Issue: Global governance and international nonmarket strategies: Introduction to the special issue
by Doh, Jonathan & McGuire, Steven & Ozaki, Toshiya
- 262-272 Is a global nonmarket strategy possible? Economic integration in a multipolar world order
by Kobrin, Stephen J.
- 273-283 Political activity and firm performance within nonmarket research: A review and international comparative assessment
by Rajwani, Tazeeb & Liedong, Tahiru Azaaviele
- 284-293 International and domestic dynamics of intellectual property protection
by Jandhyala, Srividya
- 294-301 Privatization, governance, and survival: MNE investments in private participation projects in emerging economies
by Jiang, Yi & Peng, Mike W. & Yang, Xiaohua & Mutlu, Canan C.
- 302-311 Strictly limited choice or agency? Institutional duality, legitimacy, and subsidiaries’ political strategies
by Nell, Phillip C. & Puck, Jonas & Heidenreich, Stefan
- 312-325 On the effectiveness of private transnational governance regimes—Evaluating corporate sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative
by Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Lee, Lindsay
- 326-341 Global sustainability pressures and strategic choice: The role of firms’ structures and non-market capabilities in selection and implementation of sustainability initiatives
by Poisson-de Haro, Serge & Bitektine, Alex
- 342-356 Legal system contingencies as determinants of political tie intensity by wholly owned foreign subsidiaries: Insights from the Philippines
by White, George O. & Boddewyn, Jean J. & Galang, Roberto Martin N.
- 357-367 How do pro-market reforms impact firm profitability? The case of India under reform
by Chari, Murali D.R. & Banalieva, Elitsa R.
- 368-378 The meaning of language skills for career mobility in the new career landscape
by Itani, Sami & Järlström, Maria & Piekkari, Rebecca
- 379-388 A European perspective on country moderation effects: Environmental management systems and sustainability-related human resource benefits
by Wagner, Marcus
2015, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 3-14 Leadership emergence in multicultural teams: The power of global characteristics
by Lisak, Alon & Erez, Miriam
- 15-25 The decline of global market leaders
by Tian, Xiaowen & Slocum, John W.
- 26-35 Establishing rigor in mail-survey procedures in international business research
by Chidlow, Agnieszka & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Yeniyurt, Sengun & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 36-45 Exchange rate challenges, flexible intra-firm adjustments, and subsidiary longevity
by Song, Sangcheol
- 46-55 Corporate language-based communication avoidance in MNCs: A multi-sited ethnography approach
by Lauring, Jakob & Klitmøller, Anders
- 56-68 The role of highly skilled migrants in the process of inter-firm knowledge transfer across borders
by Liu, Xiaohui & Gao, Lan & Lu, Jiangyong & Wei, Yingqi
- 69-78 Expatriate success and thriving: The influence of job deprivation and emotional stability
by Ren, Hong & Yunlu, Dilek G. & Shaffer, Margaret & Fodchuk, Katherine M.
- 79-93 Offshoring satisfaction: The role of partnership credibility and cultural complementarity
by Clampit, Jack & Kedia, Ben & Fabian, Frances & Gaffney, Nolan
- 94-107 MNEs and FSAs: Network knowledge, strategic orientation and performance
by Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Giroud, Axele
- 108-121 Characteristics and determinants of insourced and offshored projects: A comparative analysis
by Bagchi, Kallol & Kirs, Peeter & Udo, Godwin & Cerveny, Robert
- 122-132 The effect of the magnitude and direction of institutional distance on the choice of international entry modes
by Hernández, Virginia & Nieto, María Jesús
- 133-143 The bi-cultural option for global talent management: The Japanese/Brazilian Nikkeijin example
by Furusawa, Masayuki & Brewster, Chris
- 144-148 Returns to US firms from strategic alliances in China: A knowledge-based view
by Pollitte, Wesley A. & Miller, Joseph C. & Yaprak, Attila
- 149-158 Integration and responsiveness in subsidiaries in emerging economies
by Meyer, Klaus E. & Su, Yu-Shan
- 159-167 Are we paid to be creative? The effect of compensation gap on creativity in an expatriate context
by Hon, Alice H.Y. & Lu, Lin
- 168-179 Employee commitment to corporate globalization: The role of English language proficiency and human resource practices
by Yamao, Sachiko & Sekiguchi, Tomoki
- 180-191 An integrated multi-stage model of knowledge management in international joint ventures: Identifying a trigger for knowledge exploration and knowledge harvest
by Pak, Yong Suhk & Ra, Wonchan & Lee, Jong Min
- 192-204 Determinants influencing CSR practices in small and medium sized MNE subsidiaries: A stakeholder perspective
by Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 205-219 Institutional influences on board composition of international joint venture firms listing on emerging stock exchanges: Evidence from Africa
by Hearn, Bruce
- 220-233 Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia
by Mihailova, Irina
- 234-246 Institutional open access at home and outward internationalization
by Sun, Sunny Li & Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Ruby P. & Tan, Weiqiang
2014, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 466-475 Market-oriented institutional change and R&D investments: Do business groups enhance advantage?
by Choi, Young Rok & Yoshikawa, Toru & Zahra, Shaker A. & Han, Bong H.
- 476-487 Facilitating expatriate adjustment: The role of advice-seeking from host country nationals
by Mahajan, Ashish & Toh, Soo Min
- 488-501 What drives firms’ intent to seek strategic assets by foreign direct investment? A study of emerging economy firms
by Cui, Lin & Meyer, Klaus E. & Hu, Helen Wei
- 502-511 Knowing your boundaries: Integration opportunities in international professional service firms
by Breunig, Karl Joachim & Kvålshaugen, Ragnhild & Hydle, Katja Maria
- 512-521 Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology
by Galang, Roberto Martin N.
- 522-535 Mitigate, tolerate or relocate? Offshoring challenges, strategic imperatives and resource constraints
by Manning, Stephan
- 536-548 Determinants of voluntary environmental management practices by MNE subsidiaries
by Tatoglu, Ekrem & Bayraktar, Erkan & Sahadev, Sunil & Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W.
- 549-559 South Korean MNEs’ international HRM approach: Hybridization of global standards and local practices
by Chung, Chul & Sparrow, Paul & Bozkurt, Ödül
- 560-571 The potential for technology and knowledge transfers between foreign and local firms: A study of the construction industry in Ghana
by Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Williams, Karen & Debrah, Yaw A.
- 572-585 The three faces of China: Strategic alliance partner selection in three ethnic Chinese economies
by Ahlstrom, David & Levitas, Edward & Hitt, Michael A. & Dacin, M. Tina & Zhu, Hong
- 586-597 International patent systems strength 1998–2011
by Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Cross, Adam R. & Alexiou, Constantinos
- 598-610 Decision mode, information and network attachment in the internationalization of SMEs: A configurational and contingency analysis
by Child, John & Hsieh, Linda H.Y.
- 611-632 Acquisitions by emerging market multinationals: Implications for firm performance
by Buckley, Peter J. & Elia, Stefano & Kafouros, Mario
- 633-650 Speed of internationalization: Conceptualization, measurement and validation
by Chetty, Sylvie & Johanson, Martin & Martín Martín, Oscar
2014, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 290-300 Strategic hedging: Evidence from Brazilian exporters
by Boehe, Dirk Michael
- 301-311 The influence of political risk on the scope of internationalization of regulated companies: Insights from a Spanish sample
by Jiménez, Alfredo & Luis-Rico, Isabel & Benito-Osorio, Diana
- 312-320 Toward a gatekeeping perspective of insider–outsider relationship development in China
by Gao, Hongzhi & Knight, John G. & Yang, Zhilin & Ballantyne, David
- 321-331 The culture-effectiveness link in a manufacturing context: A resource-based perspective
by Naor, Michael & Jones, Janine Sanders & Bernardes, Ednilson S. & Goldstein, Susan Meyer & Schroeder, Roger
- 332-349 Internationalization processes in stable and unstable market conditions: Towards a model of commitment decisions in dynamic environments
by Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Hadjikhani, Amjad
- 350-361 The economic psychology of incentives: An international study of top managers
by Pepper, Alexander & Gore, Julie
- 362-371 Cross-cultural adjustment of expatriates: The role of emotional intelligence and gender
by Koveshnikov, Alexei & Wechtler, Heidi & Dejoux, Cecile
- 372-385 Corporate governance, globalization and firm productivity
by Min, Byung S. & Smyth, Russell
- 386-395 Firm internationalisation within the Muslim world
by Richardson, Christopher
- 396-408 How do managers decide on internationalization processes? The role of organizational slack and performance feedback
by Lin, Wen-Ting
- 409-420 Cross-border acquisition in services: Comparing ownership choice of developed and emerging economy MNEs in India
by Lahiri, Somnath & Elango, B. & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 421-430 What determines MNC subsidiary performance? Evidence from China
by Tian, Xiaowen & Slocum, John W.
- 431-443 Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows
by Tippmann, Esther & Sharkey Scott, Pamela & Mangematin, Vincent
- 444-454 The “grabbing hand” or the “helping hand” view of corruption: Evidence from bank foreign market entries
by Petrou, Andreas P. & Thanos, Ioannis C.
- 455-464 Going beyond national cultures – Dynamic interaction between intra-national, regional, and organizational realities
by Sasaki, Innan & Yoshikawa, Katsuhiko
2014, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 173-179 Talent management: Current theories and future research directions
by Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap
- 180-191 A multidisciplinary review into the definition, operationalization, and measurement of talent
by Nijs, Sanne & Gallardo-Gallardo, Eva & Dries, Nicky & Sels, Luc
- 192-203 The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda
by Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne
- 204-214 Balancing individual and organizational goals in global talent management: A mutual-benefits perspective
by Farndale, Elaine & Pai, Avinash & Sparrow, Paul & Scullion, Hugh
- 215-224 Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region
by Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram
- 225-235 Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices
by Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue
- 236-244 Talent management and career development: What it takes to get promoted
by Claussen, Jörg & Grohsjean, Thorsten & Luger, Johannes & Probst, Gilbert
- 245-252 Talent management and expatriation: Bridging two streams of research and practice
by Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Brewster, Chris
- 253-261 Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities
by Collings, David G.
- 262-271 Generational challenges to talent management: A framework for talent retention based on the psychological-contract perspective
by Festing, Marion & Schäfer, Lynn
- 272-280 The role of talent-perception incongruence in effective talent management
by Sonnenberg, Mariëlle & van Zijderveld, Vera & Brinks, Martijn
- 281-288 From talent management to talent optimization
by Schiemann, William A.
2014, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-11 Expatriate-deployment levels and subsidiary growth: A temporal analysis
by Riaz, Suhaib & Glenn Rowe, W. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 12-20 Institutions, resources, and internationalization of emerging economy firms
by Gaur, Ajai S. & Kumar, Vikas & Singh, Deeksha
- 21-31 Entrepreneurs as intermediaries
by Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Hong, Sungjin J.
- 32-41 Strong or invisible hands? – Managerial involvement in the knowledge sharing process of globally dispersed knowledge groups
by Raab, Katharina J. & Ambos, Björn & Tallman, Stephen
- 42-50 Cross-listing and the scope of the firm
by Peng, Mike W. & Su, Weichieh
- 51-62 MNC subsidiary size and expatriate control: Resource-dependence and learning perspectives
by Peng, George Z. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 63-77 Does internationalization make a difference? Stock market reaction to announcements of international top executive appointments
by Schmid, Stefan & Dauth, Tobias
- 78-86 How do employees adapt to organizational change driven by cross-border M&As? A case in China
by Chung, Goo Hyeok & Du, Jing & Choi, Jin Nam
- 87-100 Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value
by Ma, Xufei & Yiu, Daphne W. & Zhou, Nan
- 101-113 How subsidiaries gain power in multinational corporations
by Mudambi, Ram & Pedersen, Torben & Andersson, Ulf
- 114-121 Time compression diseconomies in foreign expansion
by Jiang, Ruihua Joy & Beamish, Paul W. & Makino, Shige
- 122-131 The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs
by Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf
- 132-142 Earliness of internationalization and performance outcomes: Exploring the moderating effects of venture age and international commitment
by Zhou, Lianxi & Wu, Aiqi
- 143-155 Top executive compensation, regional institutions and Chinese OFDI
by Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Chizema, Amon
- 156-171 Business under adverse home country institutions: The case of international sanctions against Myanmar
by Meyer, Klaus E. & Thein, Htwe Htwe
2013, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 443-454 Managing multi-business firms: A comparison between Korean chaebols and diversified U.S. firms
by Lee, Ji-Hwan & Gaur, Ajai S.
- 455-465 Network cohesion in global expansion: An evolutionary view
by Hatani, Faith & McGaughey, Sara L.
- 466-477 Are international new ventures really new? A process study of organizational emergence and internationalization
by Hewerdine, Lisa & Welch, Catherine
- 478-489 Do indigenous firms incur a liability of localness when operating in their home market? The case of China
by Jiang, Fuming & Stening, Bruce W.
- 490-502 Organizational innovation outcomes in SMEs: Effects of age, size, and sector
by Laforet, Sylvie
- 503-514 Balancing the trade-off between learning prospects and spillover risks: MNC subsidiaries’ vertical linkage patterns in developed countries
by Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf & Nell, Phillip C. & Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 515-526 Coordinating knowledge transfer: Global managers as higher-level intermediaries
by Patriotta, Gerardo & Castellano, Anna & Wright, Mike
- 527-538 Integration and divergence of patent systems across national and international institutions
by Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut
- 539-548 Social capital and new product development outcomes: The mediating role of sensing capability in Chinese high-tech firms
by Zhang, Junfeng & Wu, Wei-ping
2013, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 287-296 Embedding knowledge and value of a brand into sustainability for differentiation
by Gupta, Suraksha & Czinkota, Michael & Melewar, T.C.
- 297-310 The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability
by Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam
- 311-320 Sustainability as corporate culture of a brand for superior performance
by Gupta, Suraksha & Kumar, V.
- 321-328 Asset or constraint: Corporate reputation and MNCs’ involvement in the least developed countries
by Musteen, Martina & Rhyne, Lawrence & Zheng, Congcong
- 329-339 Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities
by Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C.
- 340-348 The impact of brand authenticity on brand trust and SME growth: A CEO perspective
by Eggers, Fabian & O’Dwyer, Michele & Kraus, Sascha & Vallaster, Christine & Güldenberg, Stefan
- 349-359 Business groups and foreign direct investments by developing country firms: An empirical test in India
by Chari, Murali D.R.
- 360-372 The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang
- 373-384 Influence behaviors and employees’ reactions: An empirical test among six societies based on a transactional–relational contract model
by Chong, Melody P.M. & Muethel, Miriam & Richards, Malika & Fu, Ping Ping & Peng, Tai-Kuang & Shang, Yu Fan & Caldas, Miguel P.
- 385-397 The evolving role of organisational and personal networks in international market venturing
by Eberhard, Manuel & Craig, Justin
- 398-406 When global virtual teams share knowledge: Media richness, cultural difference and language commonality
by Klitmøller, Anders & Lauring, Jakob
- 407-419 Governing business process offshoring: Properties, processes, and preferred modes
by Luo, Yadong & Wang, Stephanie Lu & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Zheng, Qinqin
- 420-430 The impact of venture capital on family businesses: Evidence from Spain
by Martí, José & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana & Rottke, Olaf M.
- 431-439 Delegating effectively across cultures
by Chevrier, Sylvie & Viegas-Pires, Michaël
2013, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 175-185 How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary
by Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger
- 186-195 Localized poaching and skills shortages of manufacturing employees among MNEs in China
by Sheldon, Peter & Li, Yiqiong
- 196-208 Transformational learning experiences of international development volunteers in the Asia-Pacific: The case of a multinational NGO
by Fee, Anthony & Gray, Sidney J.
- 209-221 Expatriate return on investment in the Asia Pacific: An empirical study of individual ROI versus corporate ROI
by McNulty, Yvonne & De Cieri, Helen & Hutchings, Kate
- 222-231 Cultural intelligence as a predictor of expatriate adjustment and performance in Malaysia
by Abdul Malek, Marlin & Budhwar, Pawan
- 232-240 Examining the differential use of global integration mechanisms across HRM practices: Evidence from China
by Smale, Adam & Björkman, Ingmar & Sumelius, Jennie
- 241-250 HR practices from the perspective of managers and employees in multinational enterprises in China: Alignment issues and implications
by Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua & Cooper, Brian K. & Fan, Di & De Cieri, Helen
- 251-259 Compressed Development: Global value chains, multinational enterprises and human resource development in 21st century Asia
by Haworth, Nigel
- 260-270 Building international entrepreneurial virtual networks in cyberspace
by Sigfusson, Thor & Chetty, Sylvie
- 271-281 Paying for cross-border acquisitions: The impact of prior acquirers’ decisions
by Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng
2013, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-12 Internationalization and firm performance of SMEs: The moderating effects of CEO attributes
by Hsu, Wen-Tsung & Chen, Hsiang-Lan & Cheng, Chia-Yi
- 13-19 Regional differences in a national culture and their effects on leadership effectiveness: A tale of two neighboring Chinese cities
by Li, Ji & Tan, Yali & Cai, Zhenyao & Zhu, Hong & Wang, Xinran
- 20-29 The impact of cultural differences on technology adoption
by Lee, Sang-Gun & Trimi, Silvana & Kim, Changsoo
- 30-38 An exploration of multinational enterprise knowledge resources and foreign subsidiary performance
by Fang, Yulin & Wade, Michael & Delios, Andrew & Beamish, Paul W.
- 39-46 Overbidding in cross-border acquisitions: Misperceptions in assessing and valuing knowledge
by Mukherji, Ananda & Mukherji, Jyotsna & Dibrell, Clay & Francis, John D.
- 47-57 Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan
by Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A.
- 58-67 International ambidexterity and firm performance in small emerging economies
by Hsu, Chia-Wen & Lien, Yung-Chih & Chen, Homin
- 68-76 Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E.
- 77-86 Is cultural distance a bane or a boon for cross-border acquisition performance?
by Dikova, Desislava & Rao Sahib, Padma
- 87-97 Language competencies, policies and practices in multinational corporations: A comprehensive review and comparison of Anglophone, Asian, Continental European and Nordic MNCs
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Pudelko, Markus
- 98-109 Liability-of-foreignness effects on job success of immigrant job seekers
by Fang, Tony & Samnani, Al-Karim & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Bing, Mark N.
- 110-121 Antecedents and temporal dynamics of strategic divergence in multinational corporations: Evidence from Europe
by Brauer, Matthias & Heitmann, Mark
- 122-136 Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale)
- 137-148 Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs
by Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C.
- 149-159 The influence of job demands and resources on repatriate career satisfaction: A relative deprivation perspective
by Ren, Hong & Bolino, Mark C. & Shaffer, Margaret A. & Kraimer, Maria L.
- 160-170 Parent company benefits from reverse knowledge transfer: The role of the liability of newness in MNEs
by Rabbiosi, Larissa & Santangelo, Grazia D.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 479-482 Leadership in a global context: New directions in research and theory development
by Steers, Richard M. & Sanchez-Runde, Carlos & Nardon, Luciara
- 483-492 Conceptualizing leadership across cultures
by Dickson, Marcus W. & Castaño, Nathalie & Magomaeva, Asiyat & Den Hartog, Deanne N.
- 493-503 Defining the “global” in global leadership
by Mendenhall, Mark E. & Reiche, B. Sebastian & Bird, Allan & Osland, Joyce S.
- 504-518 GLOBE: A twenty year journey into the intriguing world of culture and leadership
by Dorfman, Peter & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dastmalchian, Ali & House, Robert
- 519-529 Leadership and culture in the MENA region: An analysis of the GLOBE project
by Kabasakal, Hayat & Dastmalchian, Ali & Karacay, Gaye & Bayraktar, Secil
- 530-538 Qualitative and quantitative studies of leadership in multinational settings: Meta-analytic and cross-cultural reviews
by Takahashi, Kiyoshi & Ishikawa, Jun & Kanai, Toshihiro
- 539-547 Positive global leadership
by Youssef, Carolyn M. & Luthans, Fred
- 548-554 Humanistic leadership: Lessons from Latin America
by Davila, Anabella & Elvira, Marta M.
- 555-570 Servant leadership across cultures
by Mittal, Rakesh & Dorfman, Peter W.
- 571-580 Strategic leadership across cultures: Current findings and future research directions
by Wang, Hui & Waldman, David A. & Zhang, Hongyu
- 581-591 Symmetric and asymmetric leadership cultures: A comparative study of leadership and organizational culture at Hyundai and Toyota
by Shim, Won Shul & Steers, Richard M.
- 592-603 Leading global teams
by Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Butler, Christina L.
- 604-611 Cultural constraints on the emergence of women as leaders
by Toh, Soo Min & Leonardelli, Geoffrey J.
- 612-622 Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness
by Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 623-634 Legitimacy and accelerated internationalisation: An Indian perspective
by Bangara, Athena & Freeman, Susan & Schroder, William
- 635-647 Resource determinants of strategy and performance: The case of British exporters
by Beleska-Spasova, Elena & Glaister, Keith W. & Stride, Chris
- 648-663 Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W.
- 664-674 The good, the bad, and the ugly: Technology transfer competence, rent-seeking, and bargaining power
by Ciabuschi, Francesco & Dellestrand, Henrik & Kappen, Philip
- 675-685 Born global firms: The differences between their short- and long-term performance drivers
by Efrat, Kalanit & Shoham, Aviv
- 686-695 Strategic complexity and global expansion: An empirical study of newcomer Multinational Corporations from small economies
by Oladottir, Asta Dis & Hobdari, Bersant & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert & Sinani, Evis
- 696-705 Perceptions of task cohesiveness and organizational support increase trust and information sharing between host country nationals and expatriate coworkers in Oman
by Toh, Soo Min & Srinivas, Ekkirala S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 329-341 Improving national cultural indices using a longitudinal meta-analysis of Hofstede's dimensions
by Taras, Vas & Steel, Piers & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 342-351 Culture's consequences for emotional attending during cross-border acquisition implementation
by Reus, Taco H.
- 352-361 Cross-country differences in attitudes to business associations during the 2007–2010 recession
by Hultén, Peter & Barron, Andrew & Bryson, Douglas
- 362-370 The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?
by Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas
- 371-382 A framework of successful organizational practices in Western multinational companies operating in Russia
by Koveshnikov, Alexei & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Ehrnrooth, Mats & Mäkelä, Kristiina
- 383-396 Subsidiary knowledge flows in multinational corporations: Research accomplishments, gaps, and opportunities
by Michailova, Snejina & Mustaffa, Zaidah
- 397-408 Knowledge acquisition and corporate entrepreneurship: Insights from Spanish SMEs in the ICT sector
by Bojica, Ana Maria & Fuentes, Maria del Mar Fuentes
- 409-419 Owner sacrifice and small business growth
by Kozan, M. Kamil & Oksoy, Dolun & Ozsoy, Onur
- 420-434 The influence of social institutions on managers’ concept of trust: Implications for trust-building in Sino-German relationships
by Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin
- 435-449 Is ‘Good’ governance good for business? A cross-national analysis of firms in African countries
by Ngobo, Paul Valentin & Fouda, Maurice
- 450-458 Cognitive and affective approaches to employee participation: Integration of the two approaches
by Park, Rhokeun
- 459-468 Trust as a mediator of the relationship between leader/member behavior and leader-member-exchange quality
by Sue-Chan, Christina & Au, Al K.C. & Hackett, Rick D.
- 469-477 Do family ties shape the performance consequences of diversification? Evidence from the European Union
by Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, Maria J.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 159-166 Managing growth: Human resource management challenges facing the Indian software industry
by Agrawal, Narendra M. & Khatri, Naresh & Srinivasan, R.
- 167-177 Strategic determinants for the selection of partner alliances in the Indian tour operator industry: A cross-national study
by Chand, Mohinder & Katou, Anastasia A.
- 178-185 Employee service abandonment in offshore operations: A case study of a US multinational in India
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel & Sahadev, Sunil & Elliston, Joel
- 186-193 Towards mentoring the Indian organizational woman: Propositions, considerations, and first steps
by Haynes, Ray K. & Ghosh, Rajashi
- 194-203 Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms
by Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C.
- 204-212 Linkage between perceived external prestige and emotional labor: Mediation effect of organizational identification among pharmaceutical representatives in India
by Mishra, Sushanta Kumar & Bhatnagar, Deepti & D’Cruz, Premilla & Noronha, Ernesto
- 213-222 Overall justice, work group identification and work outcomes: Test of moderated mediation process
by Patel, Charmi & Budhwar, Pawan & Varma, Arup
- 223-231 A longitudinal examination of HRM in a human resources offshoring (HRO) organization operating from India
by Pereira, Vijay & Anderson, Valerie
- 232-239 Managing diversity: Impact of religion in the Indian workplace
by Rao, Asha
- 240-250 Determinants of employees’ attitudes toward union membership in India
by Sarkar, Santanu
- 251-258 Internationalization and HRM strategies across subsidiaries in multinational corporations from emerging economies—A conceptual framework
by Thite, Mohan & Wilkinson, Adrian & Shah, Dhara
- 259-266 Resource dependency and parent–subsidiary capability transfers
by Chen, Tain-Jy & Chen, Homin & Ku, Ying-Hua
- 267-276 Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change
by Egri, Carolyn P. & Khilji, Shaista E. & Ralston, David A. & Palmer, Ian & Girson, Ilya & Milton, Laurie & Richards, Malika & Ramburuth, Prem & Mockaitis, Audra
- 277-287 International new ventures as “small multinationals”: The importance of marketing capabilities
by Ripollés, Maria & Blesa, Andreu
- 288-296 The liability of closeness: Business relatedness and foreign subsidiary performance
by Tang, Jianyun & Rowe, W. Glenn
- 297-310 Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects
by García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria
- 311-326 A passage to India: A dual case study of activities, processes and resources in offshore outsourcing of advanced services
by Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg
2011, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 405-405 Letter from the editors
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John
- 406-410 Multinationals in the Middle East: Challenges and opportunities
by Mellahi, Kamel & Demirbag, Mehmet & Riddle, Liesl
- 411-425 Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem
- 426-437 Selecting the country in which to start internationalization: The non-sequential internationalization model
by Alvaro, Cuervo-Cazurra
- 438-446 Emerging market multinationalsâ role in facilitating developed country multinationalsâ regional expansion: A critical review of the literature and Turkish MNC examples
by Yaprak, Attila & Karademir, Bahattin
- 447-454 The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey
by Ahmet H., Kirca
- 455-461 Gaining legitimacy through hiring local workforce at a premium: The case of MNEs in the United Arab Emirates
by Forstenlechner, Ingo & Mellahi, Kamel
- 462-475 The Razor's edge: Managing MNC affiliates in Iran
by Soltani, Ebrahim & Wilkinson, Adrian
- 476-486 Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East
by Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 487-496 Reducing distributor opportunism in the export market: Effects of monitoring mechanisms, norm-based information exchange, and market orientation
by Ju, Min & Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki & Gao, Gerald Yong
- 497-505 The MNC as an externally embedded organization: An investigation of embeddedness overlap in local subsidiary networks
by Nell, Phillip C. & Ambos, Bjérn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.