Journal of World Business
2007, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 99-112 Brain drain: Inclination to stay abroad after studies
by Baruch, Yehuda & Budhwar, Pawan S. & Khatri, Naresh
- 113-127 To what extent can management practices be transferred between countries?: The case of human resource management in Vietnam
by Thang, Le Chien & Rowley, Chris & Quang, Truong & Warner, Malcolm
2006, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 301-301 Editors' Comments
by Slocum, John Jr.
- 302-314 Cross-country differences in ICT adoption: A consequence of Culture?
by Erumban, Abdul Azeez & de Jong, Simon B.
- 315-327 E-commerce developments and strategies for value creation: The case of Russia
by Doern, Rachel R. & Fey, Carl F.
- 328-343 Introducing Western-style HRM practices to China: Shopfloor perceptions in a British multinational
by Gamble, Jos
- 344-355 Perceived organizational justice, trust, and OCB: A study of Chinese workers in joint ventures and state-owned enterprises
by Wong, Yui-Tim & Ngo, Hang-Yue & Wong, Chi-Sum
- 356-367 Attributions of noncooperative incidents and response strategies: The role of national character
by Griffith, David A. & Zhang, Chun & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 368-381 Individual pay for performance and commitment HR practices in South Korea
by Chang, Eunmi
- 382-394 Cultural tendencies in negotiation: A comparison of Finland, India, Mexico, Turkey, and the United States
by Metcalf, Lynn E. & Bird, Allan & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh & Aycan, Zeynep & Larimo, Jorma & Valdelamar, Dídimo Dewar
2006, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 205-220 Management education in Ibero-America: An exploratory analysis and perspective
by Rivera-Camino, Jaime & Mejia, Luis Gomez
- 221-232 Exploring Latin American family decision-making using correspondence analysis
by Harcar, Talha & Spillan, John E.
- 233-246 The drivers of evolution/upgrading in Mexico's maquiladoras: How important is subsidiary initiative?
by Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda
- 247-260 A multiple constituency approach to IJV performance measurement
by Mohr, Alexander T.
- 261-274 Performance of domestic and foreign-invested enterprises in China
by Xu, Dean & Pan, Yigang & Wu, Changqi & Yim, Bennett
- 275-288 Cultural awareness in knowledge transfer to China--The role of guanxi and mianzi
by Buckley, Peter J. & Clegg, Jeremy & Tan, Hui
- 289-300 Behind make or buy decisions in export strategy: A replication and extension of Trabold
by Peng, Mike W. & Zhou, Yuanyuan & York, Anne S.
2006, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 99-99 Editorial statement from Editors-in-Chief: Fred Luthans and John Slocum
by Slocum, J.
- 100-111 The influence of market and cultural environmental factors on technology transfer between foreign MNCs and local subsidiaries: A Croatian illustration
by Cui, Anna Shaojie & Griffith, David A. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Dabic, Marina
- 112-120 A new perspective on the female expatriate experience: The role of host country national categorization
by Varma, Arup & Toh, Soo Min & Budhwar, Pawan
- 121-132 The impact of efficacy on work attitudes across cultures
by Luthans, Fred & Zhu, Weichun & Avolio, Bruce J.
- 133-148 Successful female expatriates as agents: Positioning oneself through gender, hierarchy, and culture
by Janssens, Maddy & Cappellen, Tineke & Zanoni, Patrizia
- 149-160 Academic freedom for all in higher education: The role of the general agreement on trade in services
by Czinkota, Michael R.
- 161-170 National cultural distance and initial foreign acquisition performance: The moderating effect of integration
by Slangen, Arjen H.L.
- 171-189 Distinctive determinant factors of Spanish foreign direct investment in Latin America
by Galan, Jose I. & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier
- 190-202 Bullying in global organizations: A reference point perspective
by Harvey, Michael & Treadway, Darren & Heames, Joyce Thompson
2006, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-5 Social entrepreneurship: New research findings
by Christie, Michael J. & Honig, Benson
- 6-20 Gauging the success of social ventures initiated by individual social entrepreneurs
by Sharir, Moshe & Lerner, Miri
- 21-35 Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model
by Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan
- 36-44 Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight
by Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi
- 45-55 Indigenous land rights, entrepreneurship, and economic development in Canada: "Opting-in" to the global economy
by Anderson, Robert B. & Dana, Leo Paul & Dana, Teresa E.
- 56-65 Social entrepreneurship: A critical review of the concept
by Peredo, Ana María & McLean, Murdith
- 66-80 The emerging approach to employee relations in German overseas affiliates: A role model for international operation?
by Tüselmann, Heinz-Josef & McDonald, Frank & Thorpe, Richard
- 81-96 Listening to the global grapevine: SME export managers' personal contacts as a vehicle for export information generation
by Andersen, Poul Houman
2005, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 339-339 Editors' comments
by Slocum, John & Luthans, Fred
- 340-347 Global careers: New phenomenon or new perspectives?
by Thomas, David C. & Lazarova, Mila B & Inkson, Kerr
- 348-360 Career paths of global managers: Towards future research
by Cappellen, Tineke & Janssens, Maddy
- 361-373 Knowledge transfer upon repatriation
by Lazarova, Mila & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 374-385 The personal quest for building global competence: A taxonomy of self-initiating career path strategies for gaining business experience abroad
by Vance, Charles M.
- 386-398 From global careers to talent flow: Reinterpreting 'brain drain'
by Carr, Stuart C. & Inkson, Kerr & Thorn, Kaye
- 399-408 Developing career capital for global careers: The role of international assignments
by Dickmann, Michael & Harris, Hilary
- 409-420 Career interrupted? The case of the self-directed expatriate
by Richardson, Julia & Mallon, Mary
- 421-431 Self-initiated foreign experience as accelerated development: Influences of gender
by Myers, Barbara & Pringle, Judith K.
2005, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 223-234 The evolving role of cooperation among multinational corporations and indigenous organizations in transition economies: A migration away from confrontation
by Danskin, Paula & Dibrell, Clay & Kedia, Ben L.
- 235-253 Managing conflict of interests between headquarters and their subsidiaries regarding technology transfer to emerging markets--a framework
by Kaufmann, Lutz & Roessing, Soenke
- 254-266 Characteristics of Japanese FDI in the East and the West: Understanding the strategic motives of Japanese investment
by Pak, Yong Suhk & Park, Young-Ryeol
- 267-280 Reducing inpatriate managers' 'Liability of Foreignness' by addressing stigmatization and stereotype threats
by Harvey, Michael & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Buckley, M. Ronald & Fung, Helen
- 281-301 Culture matters to multinationals' intellectual property businesses
by Yang, Deli
- 302-320 Negotiating complexity and legitimacy in independent power project development
by Kumar, Rajesh & Rangan, U. Srinivasa & Rufín, Carlos
- 321-337 The effects of culture and life stage on workplace strategies of upward influence: A comparison of Thailand and the United States
by Ralston, David A. & Hallinger, Philip & Egri, Carolyn P. & Naothinsuhk, Subhatra
2005, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 111-123 A forecast of globalization, international business and trade: report from a Delphi study
by Czinkota, Michael R. & Ronkainen, Ilkka A.
- 124-138 Cooperative strategy, knowledge intensity and export performance of small and medium sized enterprises
by Haahti, Antti & Madupu, Vivekananda & Yavas, Ugur & Babakus, Emin
- 139-157 What are the impacts of implementing ISOs on the competitiveness of manufacturing industry in China?
by Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent
- 158-171 The tale of two cultures: Attitudes towards affirmative action in the United States and India
by Combs, Gwendolyn M. & Nadkarni, Sucheta
- 172-187 A study of underemployment among self-initiated expatriates
by Lee, Chay Hoon
- 188-202 Adopting or adapting? The tension between local and international mindsets in Portuguese management
by Cunha, Miguel Pina e
- 203-221 Learning to trust: a study of interfirm trust dynamics in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Thang V.
2005, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-8 An exploratory investigation of the relative importance of cultural similarity and personal fit in the selection and performance of expatriates
by Jun, Sunkyu & Gentry, James W.
- 9-28 The repatriate experience as seen by American expatriates
by Bossard, Annette B. & Peterson, Richard B.
- 29-40 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a response to environmental transformation
by Conklin, David W.
- 41-56 The structure-performance relationship in international joint ventures: a comparative analysis
by Merchant, Hemant
- 57-70 How technology transfer really occurs on the factory floor: a case of a major Japanese automotive die manufacturer in the United States
by Sunaoshi, Yukako & Kotabe, Masaaki & Murray, Janet Y.
- 71-90 Toward coopetition within a multinational enterprise: a perspective from foreign subsidiaries
by Luo, Yadong
- 91-109 A comparative study of the contents of corporate codes of ethics in Australia, Canada and Sweden
by Singh, Jang & Carasco, Emily & Svensson, Goran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael
2004, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 307-307 Letter from the Editors
by Slocum, J.W.
- 308-310 Human resource development in the Asia Pacific: coverage, themes and contents
by Rowley, Chris & Warner, Malcolm
- 311-323 HRD in the People's Republic: The MBA 'with Chinese characteristics'?
by Goodall, Keith & Warner, M. & Lang, V.
- 324-336 Required human resources competencies in the future: a framework for developing HR executives in Hong Kong
by Selmer, Jan & Chiu, Randy
- 337-348 Responding to the challenges of globalization: human resource development in Japan
by Zhu, Ying
- 349-361 Macro and micro approaches in human resource development: context and content in South Korea
by Bae, Johngseok & Rowley, Chris
- 362-376 Employee training and human capital in Taiwan
by Lee, Joseph S. & Hsin, Ping-Lung
- 377-392 The characteristics and performance of Japanese FDI in less developed and developed countries
by Makino, Shige & Beamish, Paul W. & Zhao, Natalie Bin
- 393-413 An empirical investigation into the alternative strategies to implement the elimination of financial services
by Argouslidis, Paraskevas C.
- 414-430 Developing language strategies for international companies: the contribution of translation studies
by Janssens, Maddy & Lambert, José & Steyaert, Chris
- 431-441 Formal volunteering: a cross-national test
by Parboteeah, K. Praveen & Cullen, John B. & Lim, Lrong
2004, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 217-232 Job satisfaction and technology in Mexico
by Lovett, Steve & Coyle, Tom & Adams, Russell
- 233-243 Strategic factors affecting foreign direct investment decisions by multi-national enterprises in Latin America
by Treviño, Len J. & Mixon, Franklin G.
- 244-254 The influence of individual and firm level social capital of marketing managers in a firm's global network
by Griffith, David A. & Harvey, Michael G.
- 255-267 Examining the effectiveness of sales management control practices in developing countries
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Low, George S. & Cravens, David W.
- 268-282 Successful localization programs in China: an important element in strategy implementation
by Fryxell, Gerald E. & Butler, John & Choi, Amanda
- 283-295 Is globalization what it's cracked up to be? Economic freedom, corruption, and human development
by Akhter, Syed H.
- 296-306 Stimulating innovation through corporate venture bases
by Husted, Kenneth & Vintergaard, Christian
2004, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 107-120 Number of partners and JV performance
by Beamish, Paul W. & Kachra, Ariff
- 121-135 The home country in the age of globalization: how much does it matter for firm performance?
by Hawawini, Gabriel & Subramanian, Venkat & Verdin, Paul
- 136-150 Foreign-owned companies' entry and location strategies in a U.S. market: a study of manufacturing firms in North Carolina
by Burpitt, William J. & Rondinelli, Dennis A.
- 151-167 Rethinking foreign infrastructure investment in developing countries
by Ramamurti, Ravi & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 168-182 An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary
by Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng
- 183-198 Purchasing processes and characteristics of industrial service buyers in the U.S. and Japan
by Roth, Martin S. & Money, R. Bruce & Madden, Thomas J.
- 199-215 Does age matter? An empirical examination of the effect of age on managerial values and practices in India
by Mellahi, Kamel & Guermat, Cherif
2004, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-11 The influence of environmental, organizational, and HRM factors on employee behaviors in subsidiaries: a Mexican case study of organizational learning
by Gómez, Carolina
- 12-36 The export marketing information system: an integration of the extant knowledge
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Theodosiou, Marios
- 37-48 The use of international R&D teams: an empirical investigation of selected contingency factors
by Ambos, Björn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 49-60 Ethics in international business: multinational approaches to child labor
by Kolk, Ans & Van Tulder, Rob
- 61-71 Expatriate managers and MNC's ability to control international subsidiaries: the case of Japanese MNCs
by Paik, Yongsun & Sohn, Junghoon Derick
- 72-88 Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow
by Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S.
- 89-105 Multinational enterprise strategy, foreign direct investment and economic development: the case of the Hungarian banking industry
by Akbar, Yusaf H. & McBride, J. Brad
2003, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 279-280 Letter from the Editors
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John W.
- 281-283 Corporate governance in transitioning economies
by Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J.
- 284-298 The emergence of corporate governance in Russia
by Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J.
- 299-313 Modern Russian corporate governance: convergent forces or product of Russia's history?
by Buck, Trevor
- 314-330 Organizational coping with institutional upheaval in transition economies
by Roth, Kendall & Kostova, Tatiana
- 331-347 Governance, organizational capabilities, and restructuring in transition economies
by Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike & Uhlenbruck, Klaus & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Hoskisson, Robert E.
- 348-360 Do outside directors and new managers help improve firm performance? An exploratory study in Russian privatization
by Peng, Mike W. & Buck, Trevor & Filatotchev, Igor
- 361-374 Institutional investors in Bulgarian corporate governance reform: obstacles or facilitators?
by Belev, Boyan
- 375-384 The relationship between ethics and firm practices in Russia and the United States
by Robertson, Christopher J. & Gilley, K. Matthew & Street, Marc D.
- 385-396 Corporate governance and firm performance in Russia: an empirical study
by Judge, William Q. & Naoumova, Irina & Koutzevol, Nadejda
- 397-415 Corporate governance in Russia: a framework for analysis
by McCarthy, Daniel J. & Puffer, Sheila M.
2003, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 165-167 Constructing management in Eastern Europe
by Michailova, Snejina
- 168-181 Career paths of the elite of former GDR combinates during the postsocialist transformation process
by Steger, Thomas & Lang, Rainhart
- 182-203 Strategies for political risk mediation by international firms in transition economies: the case of Bulgaria
by Iankova, Elena & Katz, Jan
- 204-223 Managing organizational politics for radical change: the case of Beiersdorf-Lechia S.A., Poznan
by Blazejewski, Susanne & Dorow, Wolfgang
- 224-244 Differences in values, practices, and systems among Hungarian managers and Western expatriates: an organizing framework and typology
by Danis, Wade M.
- 245-261 Assessing the potential for effective cross-cultural working between "new" Russian managers and western expatriates
by Camiah, Natasza & Hollinshead, Graham
- 262-277 Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia
by Engelhard, Johann & Nägele, Joakim
2003, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 81-83 Transnational horizontal project teams
by Atamer, Tugrul & Schweiger, David M.
- 84-95 Creating and sharing knowledge within a transnational team--the development of a global business system
by Lagerström, Katarina & Andersson, Maria
- 96-109 The coordination of globalized R&D activities through project teams organization: an exploratory empirical study
by Mendez, Ariel
- 110-126 Managing the exploration vs. exploitation dilemma in transnational "bridging teams"
by Lunnan, Randi & Barth, Theodor
- 127-140 Transnational project teams and networks: making the multinational organization more effective
by Schweiger, David M. & Atamer, Tugrul & Calori, Roland
- 141-149 Cross-cultural management in multinational project groups
by Chevrier, Sylvie
- 150-164 Only connect: teamwork in the multinational
by Goodall, Keith & Roberts, John
2003, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-14 Governance structures in strategic alliances: transaction cost versus resource-based perspective
by Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy
- 15-30 International joint ventures: creating value through successful knowledge management
by Berdrow, Iris & Lane, Henry W.
- 31-42 Managing local knowledge assets globally: the role of regional innovation relays
by Asakawa, Kazuhiro & Lehrer, Mark
- 43-54 An exploration of the factors that influence employee participation in Europe
by Cabrera, Elizabeth F. & Ortega, Jaime & Cabrera, Ángel
- 55-69 The use of expatriates and inpatriates in Central and Eastern Europe since the Wall came down
by Peterson, Richard B.
- 70-79 Composite effects of extrinsic motivation on work effort: case of Korean employees
by Chang, Eunmi
2002, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 230-244 A cross-cultural longitudinal analysis of the meaning of work and the socialization process of career starters
by Harpaz, Itzhak & Honig, Benson & Coetsier, Pol
- 245-255 Long- vs. short-term performance perspectives of Western European, Japanese, and U.S. countries: where do they lie?
by Peterson, Robert M. & Clay Dibrell, C. & Pett, Timothy L.
- 256-265 The role of communication competencies in international business relationship development
by Griffith, David A.
- 266-276 Management challenges in privatization acquisitions in transition economies
by Meyer, Klaus E.
- 277-284 Getting along long distance: understanding conflict in a multinational team through network analysis
by Joshi, Aparna & Labianca, Giuseppe & Caligiuri, Paula M.
- 285-296 Boundary spanning behaviors of expatriates
by Au, Kevin Y. & Fukuda, John
- 297-306 Offshore knowledge incubation: the "third path" for embedding R&D labs in foreign systems of innovation
by Lehrer, Mark & Asakawa, Kazuhiro
2002, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 165-179 Foreign partners in the Former Soviet Union
by Wright, Mike & Filatotchev, Igor & Buck, Trevor & Bishop, Kate
- 180-187 When common sense becomes uncommon: participation and empowerment in Russian companies with Western participation
by Michailova, Snejina
- 188-198 Technology transfer and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe
by Tihanyi, Laszlo & Roath, Anthony S.
- 199-207 Joint venture development: driving forces towards equilibrium
by Büchel, Bettina
- 208-215 Living with the Euro: the consequences for world business
by Whyman, Philip
- 216-227 Toward the boundaryless career: a closer look at the expatriate career concept and the perceived implications of an international assignment
by Stahl, Günter K. & Miller, Edwin L. & Tung, Rosalie L.
2002, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 91-107 Accelerating international expansion through global alliances: a typology of cooperative strategies
by García-Canal, Esteban & Duarte, Cristina López & Criado, Josep Rialp & Llaneza, Ana Valdés
- 108-118 Corporate global culture as competitive advantage: learning from Germany and Japan in Alabama and Austria?
by Apfelthaler, Gerhard & Muller, Helen J. & Rehder, Robert R.
- 119-126 Stock price reactions to Sino-European joint ventures
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Cheng, Louis T. W.
- 127-138 The hypercompetitive global marketplace: the importance of intuition and creativity in expatriate managers
by Harvey, Michael & Novicevic, Milorad M.
- 139-150 Founder centrality effects on the Mexican family firm's top management group: firm culture, strategic vision and goals, and firm performance
by Athanassiou, Nicholas & Crittenden, William F. & Kelly, Louise M. & Marquez, Pedro
- 151-164 Encouraging innovative environmental actions: what companies and managers must do
by Ramus, Catherine A.
2002, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-2 Leadership and cultures around the world: findings from GLOBE: An introduction to the special issue
by Javidan, Mansour & House, Robert J.
- 3-10 Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE
by House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter
- 11-15 Cultural clusters: methodology and findings
by Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter
- 16-27 Southern Asia cluster: where the old meets the new?
by Gupta, Vipin & Surie, Gita & Javidan, Mansour & Chhokar, Jagdeep
- 28-39 The Anglo Cluster: legacy of the British empire
by Ashkanasy, Neal M. & Trevor-Roberts, Edwin & Earnshaw, Louise
- 40-54 Arabic cluster: a bridge between East and West
by Kabasakal, Hayat & Bodur, Muzaffer
- 55-68 The Germanic Europe cluster: where employees have a voice
by Szabo, Erna & Brodbeck, Felix C. & Den Hartog, Deanne N. & Reber, Gerhard & Weibler, Jürgen & Wunderer, Rolf
- 69-80 Eastern european cluster: tradition and transition
by Bakacsi, Gyula & Sándor, Takács & András, Karácsonyi & Viktor, Imrek
- 81-89 Latin europe cluster: from South to North
by Jesuino, Jorge Correia
2001, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 341-345 Introduction to the international human resource management special issue
by Schneider, Susan & Tung, Rosalie
- 346-365 The management of expatriates: messages from Europe?
by Scullion, Hugh & Brewster, Chris
- 366-379 Of bears, bumble-bees, and spiders: the role of expatriates in controlling foreign subsidiaries
by Harzing, Anne-Wil
- 380-388 Women and international assignments: the impact of supervisor-subordinate relationships
by Varma, Arup & Stroh, Linda K. & Schmitt, Lisa B.
- 389-401 Retaining repatriates: the role of organizational support practices
by Lazarova, Mila & Caligiuri, Paula
- 402-428 The impact of globalization on HRM: the case of South Korea
by Bae, Johngseok & Rowley, Chris
- 429-450 Developing a culturally synergistic approach to international human resource management
by Janssens, Maddy
2001, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 223-244 Beliefs about work in the Middle East and the convergence versus divergence of values
by Robertson, Christopher J. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Al-Habib, Mohammed & Lanoue, Darryl
- 245-259 Creating and recreating gender order in organizations
by Gherardi, Silvia & Poggio, Barbara
- 260-279 Effect of export financing resources and supply-chain skills on export competitive advantages: implications for superior export performance
by Ling-yee, Li & Ogunmokun, Gabriel O.
- 280-302 Corporate governance in transition economies: a case study of two Chinese airlines
by Mar, Pamela & Young, Michael N.
- 303-325 Negotiating with the Chinese: a socio-cultural analysis
by Ghauri, Pervez & Fang, Tony
- 326-340 The significant role of Chinese employees' organizational commitment: implications for managing employees in Chinese societies
by Wong, Chi-Sum & Wong, Yui-tim & Hui, Chun & Law, Kenneth S.
2001, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 107-127 Country-of-origin effects, host-country effects, and the management of HR in multinationals: German companies in Britain and Spain
by Ferner, Anthony & Quintanilla, Javier & Varul, Matthias Z.
- 128-145 Country risk measures: how risky are they?
by Oetzel, Jennifer M. & Bettis, Richard A. & Zenner, Marc
- 146-165 Turnaround success of large and midsize Chinese owned firms: evidence from Hong Kong and Thailand
by Bruton, Garry D. & Ahlstrom, David & Wan, Johnny C. C.
- 166-183 Constructive conflict in China: cooperative conflict as a bridge between East and West
by Tjosvold, Dean & Hui, Chun & Law, Kenneth S.
- 184-204 Technological capabilities and international production strategy of firms: the case of foreign direct investment in China
by Shi, Yizheng
- 205-221 Marketing home and away: perceptions of managers in headquarters and subsidiaries
by Chan, Chi-fai & Holbert, Neil Bruce
2001, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-2 International mergers and acquisitions special issue
by Schweiger, David M. & Very, Philippe
- 3-10 An interview with Carlos Ghosn, President of Nissan Motors, Ltd. and Industry Leader of the Year (Automotive News, 2000)
by Emerson, Victoria
- 11-31 The acquisition process as a learning process: Evidence from a study of critical problems and solutions in domestic and cross-border deals
by Very, Philippe & Schweiger, David M.
- 32-57 Mergers and acquisitions across European borders: National perspectives on preacquisition due diligence and the use of professional advisers
by Angwin, Duncan
- 58-84 Employee experiences of acquisition processes
by Risberg, Anette
- 85-105 Executive perceptions in foreign and domestic acquisitions: an analysis of foreign ownership and its effect on executive fate
by Krug, Jeffrey A. & Nigh, Douglas
2000, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 331-332 Editors' note
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John W.
- 333-354 Innovative international strategies
by Calori, Roland & Melin, Leif & Atamer, Tugrul & Gustavsson, Peter
- 355-378 Dynamic capabilities in international expansion
by Luo, Yadong
- 379-400 Different paths to economic reform in Russia and China: causes and consequences
by Buck, Trevor & Filatotchev, Igor & Nolan, Peter & Wright, Mike
- 401-416 Culture, entrepreneurial orientation, and global competitiveness
by Lee, Sang M. & Peterson, Suzanne J.
- 417-436 Making their own way: international experience through self-initiated foreign assignments
by Suutari, Vesa & Brewster, Chris
2000, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 223-240 Success through commitment and trust: the soft side of strategic alliance management
by Cullen, John B. & Johnson, Jean L. & Sakano, Tomoaki
- 241-255 Why are women left at home: are they unwilling to go on international assignments?
by Stroh, Linda K. & Varma, Arup & Valy-Durbin, Stacey J.
- 256-274 Russia's retreat to statization and the implications for business
by McCarthy, Daniel J. & Puffer, Sheila M. & Naumov, Alexander I.
- 275-299 International competitiveness and trade promotion policy from a network perspective
by Wilkinson, I. F. & Mattsson, L-G & Easton, G.
- 300-313 International acquisitions: do financial analysts take note?
by Loree, David & Chen, Chun-Chung & Guisinger, Stephen
- 314-329 Word-of-mouth referral sources for buyers of international corporate financial services
by Money, R. Bruce
2000, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 111-113 Marketing in emerging and transition economies
by Harvey, Michael & Myers, Matthew B.
- 114-132 Strategic alliances in emerging Latin America: a view from Brazilian, Chilean, and Mexican companies
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Teegen, Hildy & Aulakh, Preet S. & Coutinho de Arruda, Maria Cecilia & Santillán-Salgado, Roberto J. & Greene, Walter
- 133-148 Global standardization as a success formula for marketing in Central Eastern Europe?
by Schuh, Arnold
- 149-170 Risks and rewards in the globalization of telecommunications in emerging economies
by Ramamurti, Ravi
- 171-188 Motivations and risks in international licensing: a review and implications for licensing to transitional and emerging economies
by Mottner, Sandra & Johnson, James P.
- 189-205 The response of the 'new consumer' to promotion in the transition economies of the former Soviet Bloc
by Money, R. Bruce & Colton, Deborah
- 206-220 Valued product attributes in an emerging market: a comparison between French and Malaysian consumers
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Keillor, Bruce D. & Hightower, Roscoe
2000, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-20 An unconventional approach to intellectual property protection: the case of an Australian firm transferring shipbuilding technologies to China
by McGaughey, Sara L. & Liesch, Peter W. & Poulson, Duncan