Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Khatai ALIYEV & Elchin SULEYMANOV, 2015. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Graphical Interpretation of Azerbaijan Economy in 1991-2012," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 40-49.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Aliyev, Khatai, 2015. "Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012," MPRA Paper 65306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Joachim, 2006. "Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-51.
- Joachim Thomas, 2006. "Property rights, land fragmentation and the emerging structure of agriculture in Central and Eastern European countries," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(2), pages 225-275.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Nuri Aras, Osman & Huseynov, Ruslan, 2013. "The Importance of Azerbaijan's Energy Revenues in its Exports Volume and the Effects on the National Economy," MPRA Paper 50723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar, 2012. "Development trends in the Azerbaijan oil and gas sector: Achievements and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 282-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khatai Aliyev & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 11-29, September.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:27-:d:141662 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan economy; macroeconomic analysis; oil and gas; economic transition;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-07-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.