Agricultural Sector Performance In Malawi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2012," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 387.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Journal Vol.14," African Statistical Journal, African Development Bank, number 395.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2010," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 389, July-Dece.
- AfDB AfDB, . "The African Development Bank Group in East Africa," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 390.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Journal Vol.15," African Statistical Journal, African Development Bank, number 403.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhamo, Luxon & Matchaya, Greenwell & Nhemachena, Charles & van Koppen, Barbara, 2016. "The impact of investment in smallholder irrigation schemes on irrigation expansion and crop productivity in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:14:y2014:i:2_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.