African Statistical Journal Vol.14
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Xiande & Li, Dingkun, 2013. "Solar photovoltaic and thermal technology and applications in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 330-340.
- MATCHAYA, Greenwell & NHLENGETHWA, Sibusiso & CHILONDA, Pius, 2014. "Agricultural Sector Performance In Malawi," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:04:n:s0217590814500325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul I. Ojeaga & Emmanuel O. George & Oluwatoyin Mathew & Adetunji Adekola, 2016. "What does FDI inflow mean for emerging african economies? Measuring the regional effects of FDI in Africa," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 29-46, June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:195-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- George, Emmanuel & Ojeaga, Paul & Adekola, Adetunji & Matthews, Oluwatoyin, 2015. "What Does FDI Inflow Mean For Emerging African Economies? Measuring the Regional Effects of FDI in Africa," MPRA Paper 62195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbasj:395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.