Aid and development: Issues and reflections
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Banks Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Bank's Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 973-987, December.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2008/2009," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 25 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- World Bank, 2011.
"World Development Report 2011
[Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2011 : Conflits, sécurité et développement - Abrégé]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4389, September.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Geof Wood & Meera Tiwari & Ravi Kanbur & Andy Sumner, 2012. "Poor Countries Or Poor People? Development Assistance And The New Geography Of Global Poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 686-695, August.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 261-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Rodrik, Dani, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Sceptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:92-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; foreign aid; sub-Saharan Africa; book review;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-07-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-28 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .