African Development Report 2008/2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2013. "The Medium-Term Impacts of High-Achieving Charter Schools on Non-Test Score Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N., 2015. "Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1234-1244.
- Joshua Sbicca, 2012. "Growing food justice by planting an anti-oppression foundation: opportunities and obstacles for a budding social movement," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(4), pages 455-466, December.
- Chor, Elise & Andresen, Martin Eckhoff & Kalil, Ariel, 2016. "The impact of universal prekindergarten on family behavior and child outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 168-181.
- Md Zawawi Bin Abu Bakar & Wan Ab Rahman Khudzri Wan Abdullah (Ph.D), 2011. "An analysis on the issues of the rights of spouses in the Islamic Family Law in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 94-108, December.
- Richard L. Flight & Devon Sacramento, 2015. "Brand Attachment and the Compulsive Buyer," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 157-171, August.
- Michael Tribe, 2013. "Aid and development: Issues and reflections," Working Papers 1309, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J., 2012. "Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 57-69.
- Nikki Aikens & Lara Kristin Hulsey & Emily Moiduddin & Ashley Kopack & Amy Takyi-Laryea & Louisa Tarullo & Jerry West, "undated". "Data Tables for FACES 2009 Head Start Children, Families, and Programs: Present and Past Data from FACES Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f3d963f656e8489a84ff2919a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Prashant Mahajan & Suresh Golahit, 2017. "Are The Services Delivered Employable? A Scenario Of Technical Education In Rural India," Post-Print hal-01483640, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sameeksha Desai & Zoltan J. Acs & Utz Weitzel, 2013. "A Model of Destructive Entrepreneurship," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(1), pages 20-40, February.
- Volker Krause & Susumu Suzuki, 2005. "Causes of Civil War in Asia and Sub‐Saharan Africa: A Comparison," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 160-177, March.
- Isola, W.A. & Mesagan, E.P., 2014. "Impact of Oil Production on Human Condition in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 67784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2014.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2006. "Bargaining Versus Fighting," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 657-676.
- Aila M Matanock & Natalia Garbiras-DÃaz, 2018. "Considering concessions: A survey experiment on the Colombian peace process," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 35(6), pages 637-655, November.
- Anderton, Charles H. & Carter, John R., 2008.
"Vulnerable trade: The dark side of an Edgeworth box,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 422-432, November.
- Charles Anderton & John Carter, 2004. "Vulnerable Trade: The Dark Side of an Edgeworth Box," Working Papers 0411, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Chang Woon Nam & Jan Schumacher, 2014. "Dynamics and Time Frameof Post War Recovery Required for Compensating Civil War Economic Losses," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(03), pages 79-87, August.
- Michael Watts, 2007. "Petro-Insurgency or Criminal Syndicate? Conflict & Violence in the Niger Delta," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(114), pages 637-660, December.
- Tilman Bruck & Kati Schindler, 2009. "The Impact of Violent Conflicts on Households: What Do We Know and What Should We Know about War Widows?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-309.
- Benjamin Tkach, 2019. "Private military and security companies, contract structure, market competition, and violence in Iraq," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(3), pages 291-311, May.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2009.
"How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 233-264, September.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2007. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," Working Papers 2007_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- R Boucekkine & R Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2009. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," Post-Print hal-01387249, HAL.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2008042, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2009. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2160, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Rodolphe, DESBORDES & Hélène, LATZER, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008025, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Brian C. Thiede & Matthew Hancock & Ahmed Kodouda & James Piazza, 2020. "Exposure to Armed Conflict and Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 57(6), pages 2113-2141, December.
- Kurtenbach, Sabine, 2007. "Why Is Liberal Peace-building So Difficult? Some Lessons from Central America," GIGA Working Papers 59, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mcdougal Topher & Caruso Raul, 2012. "Wartime Violence and Post-Conflict Political Mobilization in Mozambique," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-11, December.
- T. Clark Durant & Michael Weintraub, 2014. "How to make democracy self-enforcing after civil war: Enabling credible yet adaptable elite pacts," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 31(5), pages 521-540, November.
- James K. Boyce, 2004. "Aid, Conditionality, and War Economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2004.
"Aid, policy and growth in post-conflict societies,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1125-1145, October.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2002. "Aid, policy, and growth in post-conflict societies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2902, The World Bank.
- Maarten J. Voors & Eleonora E. M. Nillesen & Philip Verwimp & Erwin H. Bulte & Robert Lensink & Daan P. Van Soest, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Behavior: A Field Experiment in Burundi," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 941-964, April.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Remy Bolito-Losembe, 2014.
"Corruption et Etats fragiles africains,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 50-58.
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika & Remy, Bolito-Losembe, 2013. "Corruption et Etats fragiles africains [Corruption and Failed African States]," MPRA Paper 44686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buhaug Halvard, 2016. "Climate Change and Conflict: Taking Stock," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(4), pages 331-338, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics