Are The Services Delivered Employable? A Scenario Of Technical Education In Rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2009. "World Investment Report 2009: Overview," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 44(3), pages 81-105, October.
- Brown, Phillip & Hesketh, Anthony, 2004. "The Mismanagement of Talent: Employability and Jobs in the Knowledge Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269549.
- repec:idb:brikps:8574 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2008/2009," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 25 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, July-Dece.
- World Bank, 2009. "The World Bank Annual Report 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4354, July.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Low-Carbon Development : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3124, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2009. "MDG Report 2009 - Full Report," MDG Report 99, African Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "The World Bank Annual Report 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4356, July.
- Peck, Jamie & Theodore, Nikolas, 2000. "Beyond 'Employability.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 729-749, November.
- Blom, Andreas & Saeki, Hiroshi, 2011. "Employability and skill set of newly graduated engineers in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5640, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, July-Dece.
- Geoff Mason & Gareth Williams & Sue Cranmer, 2009. "Employability skills initiatives in higher education: what effects do they have on graduate labour market outcomes?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-30.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- N/A, 2009. "World Trade Report 2008: Executive Summary," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 43(4), pages 73-99, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Education; Skills; Integrated Services; Employability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01483640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .