Are The Services Delivered Employable? A Scenario Of Technical Education In Rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2009. "World Investment Report 2009: Overview," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 44(3), pages 81-105, October.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2008/2009," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 25 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- World Bank, 2009. "The World Bank Annual Report 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4354, November.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Low-Carbon Development : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3124, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2009. "MDG Report 2009 - Full Report," MDG Report 99, African Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "The World Bank Annual Report 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4356, November.
- Blom, Andreas & Saeki, Hiroshi, 2011. "Employability and skill set of newly graduated engineers in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5640, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- Brown, Phillip & Hesketh, Anthony, 2004. "The Mismanagement of Talent: Employability and Jobs in the Knowledge Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269549.
- repec:idb:brikps:8574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peck, Jamie & Theodore, Nikolas, 2000. "Beyond 'Employability.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 729-749, November.
- Geoff Mason & Gareth Williams & Sue Cranmer, 2009. "Employability skills initiatives in higher education: what effects do they have on graduate labour market outcomes?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-30.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- N/A, 2009. "World Trade Report 2008: Executive Summary," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 43(4), pages 73-99, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Education; Skills; Integrated Services; Employability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01483640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.