Africa Competitiveness Report 2009
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Africa Competitiveness Report with number 11 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael P. Dooley & Sona Shrestha, 1999.
"Latin America and East Asia in the Context of an Insurance Model of Currency Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
7091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Dooley, Michael P. & Shrestha, Sona, 1999. "Latin America and East Asia in the context of an insurance model of currency crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 659-681, August.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Leith, C, 1997. "Botswana's International Trade Policies," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9701, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Inflation Targeting Lite' in Small Open Economies; The Case of Mauritius," IMF Working Papers 05/172, .
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- James Y. Yao & Calvin A McDonald, 2003. "Mauritius; Unemployment and the Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 03/211, .
- Kiiza, Julius, 2006. "Institutions and Economic Performance in Africa: A Comparative Analysis of Mauritius, Botswana and Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olivier Basdevant, 2008. "Are Diamonds Forever? Using the Permanent Income Hypothesis to Analyze Botswanaâ€™s Reliance on Diamond Revenue," IMF Working Papers 08/80, .
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17, January.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2004. "Higher or Basic Education? The Composition of Human Capital and Economic Development," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 1-5.
- World Bank, 2000. "Can Africa Claim the 21st Century?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22962.
- Ken Miyajima, 2007. "What Do We Know About Namibiaâ€™s Competitiveness?," IMF Working Papers 07/191, .
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Ondiege)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.