Africa Competitiveness Report 2009
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Africa Competitiveness Report with number 11 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Ken Miyajima, 2007. "What Do We Know About Namibia's Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2004. "Higher or Basic Education? The Composition of Human Capital and Economic Development," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 5.
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17, March.
- James Y. Yao & Calvin A. McDonald, 2003. "Mauritius; Unemployment and the Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 03/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Kiiza, Julius, 2006. "Institutions and Economic Performance in Africa: A Comparative Analysis of Mauritius, Botswana and Uganda," Working Paper Series RP2006/73, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olivier Basdevant, 2008. "Are Diamonds Forever? Using the Permanent Income Hypothesis to Analyze Botswana's Relianceon Diamond Revenue," IMF Working Papers 08/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Leith, C, 1997. "Botswana's International Trade Policies," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9701, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael P. Dooley & Sona Shrestha, 1999.
"Latin America and East Asia in the Context of an Insurance Model of Currency Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
7091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Dooley, Michael P. & Shrestha, Sona, 1999. "Latin America and East Asia in the context of an insurance model of currency crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 659-681, August.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Inflation Targeting Lite' in Small Open Economies; The Case of Mauritius," IMF Working Papers 05/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Deborah Brautigam & Thomas Farole & Tang Xiaoyang, 2010.
"China’s Investment in African Special Economic Zones : Prospects, Challenges, and Opportunities,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
10202, The World Bank.
- Farole, Thomas & Brautigam, Deborah & Xiaoyang, Tang, 2010. "China’s Investment in African Special Economic Zones: Prospects, Challenges, and Opportunities," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 5, pages 1-6, March.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2011. "Foreign exchange risk pricing and equity market segmentation in Africa," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2295-2310, September.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu, L. Colin, 2013.
"Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6316, The World Bank.
- Beata Skubiak, 2012. "Challenges for Economic Policy in the Era of Economic Integration and Globalization," Equilibrium, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7, pages 7-30.
- Daniela Fundeanu & Cosmin Sandu Badele, 2014. "The Cluster, Strategic Model Of Competitiveness In Tourism," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(42), pages 165-173.
- Resnick, Danielle, 2013. "Personalistic policy-making in a vibrant democracy: Senegal.s fragmented response to the 2007/08 food price crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2011. "Fostering Technology Absorption in Southern African Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2356.
- Hinh T. Dinh & George R.G. Clarke, 2012. "Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Africa : An Empirical Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11959.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "The conditional pricing of currency and inflation risks in Africa's equity markets," MPRA Paper 56100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2013. "Real exchange rates, trade balance and capital flows in Africa," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 22-46.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Ondiege)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Peter Ondiege to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed