Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
2018, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-13 An empirical evaluation of estimation error reduction strategies applied to international diversification
by McDowell, Shaun
- 14-35 Cross-country determinants of ownership choices in cross-border acquisitions: Evidence from emerging markets
by Dang, Man & Henry, Darren & Nguyen, Manh Toan & Hoang, Viet Anh
- 36-50 The impact of market competition on the relation between CEO power and firm innovation
by Sheikh, Shahbaz
- 51-60 Do confident individuals generally work harder?
by Pikulina, Elena & Renneboog, Luc & Tobler, Philippe N.
- 61-68 Oil and energy sector stock markets: An analysis of implied volatility indexes
by Dutta, Anupam
- 69-83 Information asymmetry and market power in the African banking industry
by Boateng, Agyenim & Asongu, Simplice & Akamavi, Raphael & Tchamyou, Vanessa
2017, Volume 42-43
- 1-10 Corporate social responsibility and firm financing decisions: A literature review
by Benlemlih, Mohammed
- 11-23 Board structure of immigrant-founder firms
by James, Hui & Hsieh, Chialing & Wu, Chen Y.
- 24-36 Do female directors really add value in Indian firms?
by Chauhan, Yogesh & Dey, Dipanjan Kumar
- 37-55 Board characteristics and the amount of capital raised in the Malaysian IPO market
by Badru, Bazeet O. & Ahmad-Zaluki, Nurwati A. & Wan-Hussin, Wan Nordin
- 56-73 Does equity holding by main banks affect the earnings quality of client firms? Empirical evidence from Japan
by Kojima, Koji & Adhikary, Bishnu Kumar & Mitra, Ranjan Kumar
- 74-94 The asymmetric impact of currency purchasing power imparities on ADR mispricing
by Grossmann, Axel & Ngo, Thanh & Simpson, Marc W.
- 95-115 IPO underpricing: What about the shipping sector?
by Klova, Valeriia
- 116-131 Conditional dependence between international stock markets: A long memory GARCH-copula model approach
by Mokni, Khaled & Mansouri, Faysal
- 132-151 Cyclical co-movements of private real estate, public real estate and equity markets: A cross-continental spectrum
by Devaney, Steven & Xiao, Qin
- 152-163 Is gold a hedge or safe haven for Islamic stock market movements? A Markov switching approach
by Chkili, Walid
2017, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-22 Determinants of underwriting spreads internationally: Evidence from SEOs
by Gupta, Manu & Prakash, Puneet & Rangan, Nanda K.
- 23-46 Integrated reporting: Is it the last piece of the accounting disclosure puzzle?
by Pavlopoulos, Athanasios & Magnis, Chris & Iatridis, George Emmanuel
- 47-60 Can corporate diversification induce more tax avoidance?
by Zheng, Suyan
- 61-79 Bank capital, lending and financing behaviour of dual banking systems
by Louhichi, Awatef & Boujelbene, Younes
- 80-91 Were regulatory interventions effective in lowering systemic risk during the financial crisis in Japan?
by Shimizu, Katsutoshi & Ly, Kim Cuong
- 92-114 Currency price risk and stock market returns in Africa: Dependence and downside spillover effects with stochastic copulas
by Boako, Gideon & Alagidede, Paul
2017, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-13 The cost of debt for Yankee and domestic bonds
by Cai, Kelly
- 14-32 The value implications of target debt issuance in withdrawn takeovers: What role do country-specific M&A regulations play?
by Jandik, Tomas & Lallemand, Justin & McCumber, William
- 33-46 How does corporate social responsibility contribute to investment efficiency?
by Samet, Marwa & Jarboui, Anis
- 47-62 Timing liquidity in the foreign exchange market: Did hedge funds do it?
by Luo, Ji & Tee, Kai-Hong & Li, Baibing
- 63-76 Assessing the financial and outreach efficiency of microfinance institutions: Do age and size matter?
by Wijesiri, Mahinda & Yaron, Jacob & Meoli, Michele
- 77-91 Do we need bigger Islamic banks? An assessment of bank stability
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Rizvi, Syed Aun R.
- 92-102 Economic policy uncertainty and stock market returns in PacificRim countries: Evidence based on a Bayesian panel VAR model
by Christou, Christina & Cunado, Juncal & Gupta, Rangan & Hassapis, Christis
- 103-114 Assessing marginal, threshold, and net effects of financial globalisation on financial development in Africa
by Asongu, Simplice A.
2017, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-18 U.S. SPACs with a focus on China
by Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos
- 19-38 The joint role of the bonding mechanisms and the reduction in market segmentation in valuation of firms cross-listed as Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs)
by Kim, Oksana
- 39-59 Multinationals and the impact of corruption on financial derivatives use and firm value: Evidence from East Asia
by Kim, Huong Trang & Papanastassiou, Marina & Nguyen, Quang
- 60-77 Creditor rights, culture and dividend payout policy
by Byrne, Julie & O’Connor, Thomas
- 78-99 Market liberalization and the extent of informed trading: Evidence from China’s equity markets
by Alhaj-Yaseen, Yaseen S. & Rao, Xi & Jin, Yinghua
- 100-117 Does monetary policy have any relationship with the expectations of stock market participants?
by Hung, Kuo-Che & Ma, Tai
2016, Volume 37-38
- 1-11 Cross-listing and value creation
by Ghadhab, Imen & Hellara, Slaheddine
- 12-28 The stock preferences of domestic versus foreign investors: Evidence from Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFIIs) in China
by Zou, Liping & Tang, Tiantian & Li, Xiaoming
- 29-47 Firm geographic location and voluntary disclosure
by Derouiche, Imen & Jaafar, Kaouther & Zemzem, Ahmed
- 48-70 Conditional conservatism and value relevance of financial reporting: A study in view of converging accounting standards
by Pierre Thijssen, Maximiliaan Willem & Iatridis, George Emmanuel
- 71-89 How does the tax status of a country impact capital structure? Evidence from the GCC region
by Temimi, Akram & Zeitun, Rami & Mimouni, Karim
- 90-113 Multinational banks’ deleveraging in the Global Financial Crisis
by Frey, Rainer
- 114-138 Are systemic banking crises in developed and developing countries predictable?
by Hamdaoui, Mekki
- 139-157 Liquidity in Credit Default Swap Markets
by Arakelyan, Armen & Serrano, Pedro
- 158-167 A calendar effect: Weekend overreaction (and subsequent reversal) in spot FX rates
by Dao, Thong M. & McGroarty, Frank & Urquhart, Andrew
- 168-189 A time-varying copula approach for modelling dependency: New evidence from commodity and stock markets
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Benlagha, Noureddine
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-15 The impact of European Commission merger regulation on US domestic M&As
by Deshpande, Shreesh & Svetina, Marko & Zhu, Pengcheng
- 16-29 Valuation consequences of the decision to divest in the globalized world
by Kaprielyan, Margarita
- 30-48 Tail risk spillovers and corporate cash holdings
by Chiu, Wan-Chien & Wang, Chih-Wei & Peña, Juan Ignacio
- 49-63 Trader activities, ownership, and stock price reactions to MSCI standard index changes: Evidence from Taiwan
by Hung, Chung-Wen & Shiu, Cheng-Yi
- 64-74 The impact of the intellectual capital efficiency on commercial banks performance: Evidence from the US
by Meles, Antonio & Porzio, Claudio & Sampagnaro, Gabriele & Verdoliva, Vincenzo
- 75-88 Market reactions to the appointment of women to the boards of Malaysian firms
by Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah & Abdul Manaf, Kamarul Bahrain
- 89-102 The impact of investor sentiment on returns and conditional volatility in U.S. futures markets
by Bahloul, Walid & Bouri, Abdelfettah
- 103-118 Investigating temporal variation in the global and regional integration of African stock markets
by Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Watts, Edward J. & Loudon, Geoffrey
2016, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-23 Hedging exchange rate risk in the gold market: A panel data analysis
by Wang, Kuan-Min & Lee, Yuan-Ming
- 24-40 The informative role of trading volume in an expanding spot and futures market
by Bhaumik, S. & Karanasos, M. & Kartsaklas, A.
- 41-58 Sub-optimal international portfolio allocations and the cost of capital
by Kwabi, Frank & Faff, Robert & Marshall, Andrew & Thapa, Chandra
- 59-78 Dynamic co-movements and diversification benefits: The case of the Greater China region, the UK and the US equity markets
by Guidi, Francesco & Savva, Christos S. & Ugur, Mehmet
- 79-92 Financial development, international trade integration, and stock market integration: Evidence from Asia
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Kumarasinghe, Sriyalatha
- 93-109 Spatial competition in the banking system: Alternative lending technologies and collateral assets
by Niinimaki, Juha-Pekka
2016, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-17 The market reaction to Yankee and Rule 144A bond offerings
by Cai, Kelly Nianyun & Zhu, Hui
- 18-27 The effect of additional foreign market presence on the trading volume of cross-listed/traded stocks
by Ghadhab, Imen
- 28-45 Short- and long-run effects of internationalization and R&D intensity on firm performance
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Racela, Olimpia C.
- 46-64 Market liquidity risks of foreign exchange derivatives and cross-country equity portfolio allocations
by Thapa, Chandra & Neupane, Suman & Marshall, Andrew
- 65-79 Information asymmetry and the information content of insider trades: Evidence from the Indian stock market
by Chauhan, Yogesh & Kumar, K. Kiran & Chaturvedula, Chakrapani
- 80-91 Identifying the relative importance of stock characteristics
by French, Declan & Wu, Yuliang & Li, Youwei
2015, Volume 32-33
- 1-14 The informational content of ADR mispricing
by Beckmann, Klaus S. & Ngo, Thanh & Wang, Daphne
- 15-24 Foreign ownership in emerging stock markets
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Vo, Xuan Vinh
- 25-41 The value of corporate financial flexibility in emerging countries
by Yung, Kenneth & Li, DeQing Diane & Jian, Yi
- 42-58 Firm, market and top management antecedents of speculation: Lessons for corporate governance
by Zeidan, Rodrigo & Müllner, Jakob
- 59-76 Herding behavior in institutional investors: Evidence from China’s stock market
by Zheng, Dazhi & Li, Huimin & Zhu, Xiaowei
- 77-94 Cross-listing performance and insider ownership: The experience of U.S. investors
by Esqueda, Omar A. & Jackson, Dave O.
- 95-115 A study of linkages between frontier markets and the U.S. equity markets using multivariate GARCH and transfer entropy
by Daugherty, Mary Schmid & Jithendranathan, Thadavillil
- 116-130 M&A operations: Further evidence of informed trading in the CDS market
by Pereira da Silva, Paulo & Vieira, Isabel & Vieira, Carlos
2015, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-22 Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R.
- 23-62 Competition of trading volume among markets: Evidence from stocks with multiple cross-listing destinations
by Wang, Jing & Zhou, Haigang
- 63-82 Islamic financial institutions, corporate governance, and corporate risk disclosure in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
by Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Hassan, Mostafa Kamal & McClelland, Patrick L.
- 83-103 Extreme IPO underpricing and the legal environment in wealthy emerging economies
by Alanazi, Ahmed S. & Al-Zoubi, Haitham A.
- 104-125 Firm growth and political institutions
by Boubakri, Narjess & El Ghoul, Sadok & Saffar, Walid
- 126-145 The law of one price, arbitrage opportunities and price convergence: Evidence from cross-listed stocks
by Ghadhab, Imen & Hellara, Slaheddine
2015, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-35 Earnings quality under financial crisis: A global empirical investigation
by Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel
- 36-61 Do demographic changes matter? A cross-country perspective
by Šević, Aleksandar & Brawn, Derek
- 62-82 Geographical diversification with a World Volatility Index
by Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien
- 83-100 On the compensation for illiquidity in sovereign credit markets
by Lafuente, Juan Angel & Serrano, Pedro
- 101-109 Foreign ownership and stock return volatility – Evidence from Vietnam
by Vo, Xuan Vinh
- 110-127 The role of internal and external certification mechanisms in seasoned equity offerings
by Koerniadi, Hardjo & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Lau, Sie Ting & Tourani-Rad, Alireza & Yang, Ting
2015, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-29 The effect of firm size on the leverage–performance relationship during the financial crisis of 2007–2009
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima
- 30-45 Value-at-Risk analysis in the MENA equity markets: Fat tails and conditional asymmetries in return distributions
by Assaf, Ata
- 46-65 CEO compensation and corporate social responsibility
by Jian, Ming & Lee, Kin-Wai
- 66-98 Disaggregation, auditor conservatism and implied cost of equity capital: An international evidence from the GCC
by Al-Hadi, Ahmed & Taylor, Grantley & Hossain, Mahmud
- 99-114 Cultural distance and foreign IPO underpricing variations
by Cai, Kelly & Zhu, Hui
- 115-138 Risk-return characteristics of Islamic equity indices: Multi-timescales analysis
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, A. Mansur M. & Masih, Rumi
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-14 U.S. stock market uncertainty and cross-market European stock returns
by Sarwar, Ghulam
- 15-27 Country risk and the cost of equity in emerging markets
by Warnes, Ignacio & Warnes, Pablo E.
- 28-46 Basel III, capital stability, risk-taking, ownership: Evidence from Asia
by Chalermchatvichien, Pichaphop & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit
- 47-61 Emerging market currency exposure: Taiwan
by Du, Ding & Hu, Ou & Wu, Hong
- 62-78 Mutual funds’ holdings and listed firms’ earnings management: Evidence from China
by Chi, Jing & Yang, Jingjing & Young, Martin
- 79-94 Global banks and internal capital markets: Evidence from bank-level panel data in emerging economies
by Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-10 Comparative analysis of the performance of Chinese Owned Banks’ in Hong Kong 2004–2010
by Daly, Kevin & Zhang, Xiaoxi
- 11-21 Tax revenues convergence across ASEAN, Pacific and Oceania countries: Evidence from club convergence
by Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha
- 22-48 Do political institutions affect the choice of the U.S. cross-listing venue?
by Cosset, Jean-Claude & Martineau, Charles & Samet, Anis
- 49-66 Institutional shareholdings and the January effects in Taiwan
by Shiu, Yih-Wen & Lee, Chun I. & Gleason, Kimberly C.
- 67-88 Financial markets development and bank risk: Experience from Thailand during 1990–2012
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn
- 89-113 What explains the initial return of initial public offerings after the 1997 Asian financial crisis? Evidence from Thailand
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn
- 114-129 The German humpback: Internationalization and foreign exchange hedging
by Aabo, Tom & Ploeen, Rasmus
- 130-151 Corporate diversification, real activities manipulation, and firm value
by Farooqi, Javeria & Harris, Oneil & Ngo, Thanh
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
2013, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 375-393 Capital structure effects of international expansion
by Joliet, Robert & Muller, Aline
- 394-414 Information, hedging demand, and institutional investors: Evidence from the Taiwan Futures Exchange
by Chien, Cheng-Yi & Lee, Hsiu-Chuan & Tai, Shih-Wen & Liao, Tzu-Hsiang
- 415-433 Hedging, selective hedging, or speculation? Evidence of the use of derivatives by Brazilian firms during the financial crisis
by Luiz Rossi, José
- 434-445 Media coverage, board structure and CEO compensation: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Chia-Wei & Yi, Bingsheng & Lin, J. Barry
- 446-469 Do monetary policy announcements affect stock prices in emerging market countries? The case of Thailand
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Techarongrojwong, Yaowaluk
2013, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 125-133 Financial management in China
by Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A.
- 134-145 CEO's financial experience and earnings management
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Zhu, Bing & Huang, Jicheng
- 146-165 Bank lending incentives and firm investment decisions in China
by Zheng, Ying & Zhu, Yuande
- 166-185 Fund ownership and stock price informativeness of Chinese listed firms
by Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Lee, Edward
- 186-207 An empirical investigation of mergers and acquisitions by Chinese listed companies, 1997–2007
by Bhabra, Harjeet S. & Huang, Jiayin
- 208-234 Innovation or imitation?
by Fan, Joseph P.H. & Gillan, Stuart L. & Yu, Xin
- 235-253 The choice between rights and underwritten equity offerings: Evidence from Chinese stock markets
by Dang, Li & Yang, J. Jimmy
2013, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-18 Hedging efficiency in the Greek options market before and after the financial crisis of 2008
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Voukelatos, Nikolaos
- 19-33 Does investor protection regime affect the effectiveness of outside directorship on the board?
by Pathak, Jagdish & Sun, Jerry
- 34-53 The impact of corporate governance, regulatory differences and futures contracts on movements among portfolios of cross-listed equities: The case of Germany
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
- 54-73 Does cross-listing in the US foster mergers and acquisitions and increase target shareholder wealth?
by Cosset, Jean-Claude & Meknassi, Siham
- 74-96 Financial restatements by Canadian firms cross-listed and not cross-listed in the U.S
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Ying
- 97-112 US cross-listing and corporate disclosure policy
by Charest, Guy & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Marhfor, Ahmed & M’Zali, Bouchra
- 113-123 Does culture influence IPO underpricing?
by Costa, Bruce A. & Crawford, Anthony & Jakob, Keith
2012, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 193-211 The overseas listing puzzle: Post-IPO performance of Chinese stocks and ADRs in the U.S. market
by Luo, Yongli & Fang, Fang & Esqueda, Omar A.
- 212-229 Analyst coverage of acquiring firms and value creation in cross-border acquisitions
by Deshpande, Shreesh & Svetina, Marko & Zhu, PengCheng
- 230-251 Alternative paths of convergence toward U.S. market and legal regulations: Cross-listing vs. merging with U.S. bidders
by Georgieva, Dobrina & Jandik, Tomas
- 252-262 IPO lockup expiration in the Middle East and North Africa
by Hakim, Tatiana & Lypny, Gregory & Bhabra, Harjeet S.
- 263-277 How do entrenched managers handle stakeholders interests?
by Chung, Huimin & Lin, Jane Raung & Yang, Ying Sui
- 278-301 Dynamic capital structure adjustment: US MNCs & DCs
by McMillan, David G. & Camara, Omar
2012, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 111-130 Ownership structure and debt leverage: Empirical test of a trade-off hypothesis on French firms
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert & Latrous, Imen
- 131-150 The determinants and consequences of IPOs in a regulated economy: Evidence from China
by Fang, Junxiong & Shi, Haina & Xu, Haoping
- 151-167 Exchange rate exposure and the use of foreign currency derivatives in the Australian resources sector
by Yip, Wing Hung & Nguyen, Hoa
- 168-192 Hot and cold IPO markets: The case of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius
by Subadar Agathee, Ushad & Brooks, Chris & Sannassee, Raja Vinesh
2012, Volume 22, Issue 3
2012, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-23 Are the busiest really the best? Further evidence from frequent acquirers
by Boubakri, Narjess & Chan, Andrew & Kooli, Maher
- 24-38 Emerging markets and financial crises: Regional, global or isolated shocks?
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Padhi, Puja
- 39-53 Political connections, ownership structure, and financial institution failure
by Polsiri, Piruna & Jiraporn, Pornsit
2011, Volume 21, Issue 5
October 2011, Volume 21, Issue 4
July 2011, Volume 21, Issue 3
April 2011, Volume 21, Issue 2
February 2011, Volume 21, Issue 1
December 2010, Volume 20, Issue 4-5
- 159-177 Corporate governance and long run performance of seasoned equity issuers
by Dbouk, Wassim & Ismail, Ahmad
- 178-196 Cross-listing effect on information environment of foreign firms: ADR type and country characteristics
by Lee, Hei Wai & Valero, Magali
- 197-213 The short-run underpricing of initial public offerings in the Sri Lankan stock market
by Samarakoon, Lalith P.
- 214-234 Exchange-traded funds, persistence in tracking errors and information dissemination
by Shin, Sangheon & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 235-250 Integrated foreign exchange risk management: The role of import in medium-sized manufacturing firms
by Aabo, Tom & Høg, Esben & Kuhn, Jochen
- 251-271 Settling the debate on multinational capital structure using the CEPR measure
by Ramirez, Andres & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
July 2010, Volume 20, Issue 2-3
February 2010, Volume 20, Issue 1
December 2009, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 323-342 Does national culture affect international corporate cash holdings?
by Chang, Kiyoung & Noorbakhsh, Abbas
- 343-354 Financial sector diversification and MNC valuation
by Kim, Chansog Francis & Margetis, Speros & Pantzalis, Chris
- 355-369 Who benefits from bond tender offers in Europe?
by de Jong, Abe & Roosenboom, Peter & Schramade, Willem
- 370-394 On institutional ownership and firm performance: A disaggregated view
by Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Graham, Michael A.
- 395-408 Transmission of shocks from cross-listed markets to the return and volatility of domestic stocks
by Jaiswal-Dale, Ameeta & Jithendranathan, Thadavillil
- 409-423 Stock market liberalization and return volatility: Evidence from the emerging market of Sri Lanka
by Jaleel, Fazeel M. & Samarakoon, Lalith P.
October 2009, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 237-255 The role of information asymmetries and inflation hedging in international equity portfolios
by Giofré, Maela
- 256-272 Managing mutual funds or managing expense ratios? Evidence from the Greek fund industry
by Babalos, Vassilios & Kostakis, Alexandros & Philippas, Nikolaos
- 273-290 Cultural practices and life insurance consumption: An international analysis using GLOBE scores
by Chui, Andy C.W. & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
- 291-305 What is the relationship between investor protection legislation and target takeover returns? Evidence from Europe
by Anderson, Hamish D. & Marshall, Ben R. & Wales, Ryan
- 306-322 Does the law of one price hold better under a flexible exchange rate system?
by Bae, Sung C. & Li, Mingsheng & Shi, Jing
July 2009, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 179-192 Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange excess returns: Tests of asymmetry
by Emekter, Riza & Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Snaith, Sean M.
- 193-205 Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 206-220 Market liberalization and foreign equity portfolio selection in Korea
by Kim, Jaemin & Yoo, Sean Sehyun
- 221-236 Earnings management to exceed thresholds: Evidence from Singapore and Thailand
by Charoenwong, Charlie & Jiraporn, Pornsit
April 2009, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 93-110 Benefits of international diversification with investment constraints: An over-time perspective
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul
- 111-126 Stock market valuation of R&D spending of firms acquiring targets from technologically abundant countries
by Pyykkö, Elina
- 127-138 Daylight saving effect
by Müller, Luisa & Schiereck, Dirk & Simpson, Marc W. & Voigt, Christian
- 139-159 Trading volume, time-varying conditional volatility, and asymmetric volatility spillover in the Saudi stock market
by Alsubaie, Abdullah & Najand, Mohammad
- 160-177 Benefits of diversifying investments into emerging markets with time-varying correlations: An Australian perspective
by Gupta, R. & Donleavy, G.D.
February 2009, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-11 Corporate governance and merger and acquisition (M&A) FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japanese FDI into the US
by Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Peiming
- 12-25 Stock splits in a neutral transaction cost environment: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
by Leledakis, George N. & Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Tsangarakis, Nickolaos V.
- 26-42 Debt maturity structure and the 1997 Asian financial crisis
by Deesomsak, Rataporn & Paudyal, Krishna & Pescetto, Gioia