China’s Investment in African Special Economic Zones : Prospects, Challenges, and Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Alice Sindzingre, 2011. "The Rise of China in Sub-Saharan Africa: its Ambiguous Economic Impacts," Post-Print halshs-00636022, HAL.
- Lucy Corkin, 2011. "Redefining Foreign Policy Impulses toward Africa: The Roles of the MFA, the MOFCOM and China Exim Bank," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 40(4), pages 61-90.
- Bamidele Adekunle & Ciliaka M. W. Gitau, 2013. "Illusion or Reality: Understanding the Trade Flow Between China and Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 117-126, August.
- Fred EKA, 2019. "IDE chinois et croissance économique des pays d'Afrique sub-saharienne : approche par la MMG en données de panel," Working Papers 2018-2019_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2019.
- Bert Jacobs, 2011. "A Dragon and a Dove? A Comparative Overview of Chinese and European Trade Relations with Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 40(4), pages 17-60.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.