Chinese Investment in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Paul, 2008. "The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195374636.
- Zhong Wu & Enjiang Cheng, 2010. "Poverty Alleviation in the People’s Republic of China: The Implications for Sino–African Cooperation in Poverty Reduction," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(S1), pages 629-643.
- Atsushi Iimi, 2006. "Did Botswana Escape from the Resource Curse?," IMF Working Papers 06/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Juliet Elu & Gregory Price, 2010. "Does China Transfer Productivity Enhancing Technology to Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Manufacturing Firms," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(S1), pages 587-598.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:lawdev:v:4:y:2011:i:1:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.