MDG Report 2009 - Full Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||25 Nov 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Maggio, G. & Cacciola, G., 2009. "A variant of the Hubbert curve for world oil production forecasts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4761-4770, November.
- Kaundinya, Deepak Paramashivan & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H. & Ashok, Veilumuthu, 2013. "A GIS (geographical information system)-based spatial data mining approach for optimal location and capacity planning of distributed biomass power generation facilities: A case study of Tumkur distric," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 77-88.
- Md Zawawi Bin Abu Bakar & Wan Ab Rahman Khudzri Wan Abdullah (Ph.D), 2011. "An analysis on the issues of the rights of spouses in the Islamic Family Law in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 94-108, December.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Vreeland, 2014.
"The determinants of election to the United Nations Security Council,"
Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 51-83, January.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew D. Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012. "The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012. "The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council," CESifo Working Paper Series 3902, CESifo Group Munich.
- Howard, Lise Morjé, 2013. "State-Building Through Neotrusteeship: Kosovo and East Timor in Comparative Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N., 2015. "Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1234-1244.
- Palm, Jenny, 2010. "The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2858-2864, June.
- Chor, Elise & Andresen, Martin Eckhoff & Kalil, Ariel, 2016. "The impact of universal prekindergarten on family behavior and child outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 168-181.
- Hossain, M.S. & Madlool, N.A. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Pandey, A.K. & Khan, Abdul Faheem, 2016. "Role of smart grid in renewable energy: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1168-1184.
- Richard L. Flight & Devon Sacramento, 2015. "Brand Attachment and the Compulsive Buyer," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 157-171, August.
- Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J., 2012. "Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 57-69.
- Resnick, Danielle, 2013. "Personalistic Policy-Making in a Vibrant Democracy: Senegal's Fragmented Response to the 2007/08 Food price Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbmdg:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed