Mexico - Low-Carbon Development : Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Masera, Omar & Merino, Leticia, 2007. "Social perceptions about a technological innovation for fuelwood cooking: Case study in rural Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2799-2810, May.
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6349.
- Omar Masera & Alma Cerón & Antonio Ordóñez, 2001. "Forestry Mitigation Options for Mexico: Finding Synergies between National Sustainable Development Priorities and Global Concerns," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 291-312, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prashant Mahajan & Suresh Golahit, 2017. "Are The Services Delivered Employable? A Scenario Of Technical Education In Rural India," Post-Print hal-01483640, HAL.
- Golan, Jennifer & Sicular, Terry & Umapathi, Nithin, 2014. "Any guarantees? : China's rural minimum living standard guarantee program," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90030, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Energy - Energy and Environment Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .