Poor Countries Or Poor People? Development Assistance And The New Geography Of Global Poverty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meera Tiwari & Sabina Alkire & Jose Manuel Roche & Suman Seth & Andrew Sumner, 2015.
"Identifying the Poorest People and Groups: Strategies Using the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 362-387, April.
- Sabina Alkire, Jose Manuel Roche, Suman Seth and Andy Sumner, 2014. "Identifying the Poorest People and Groups: Strategies Using the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp078, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Carter, Patrick & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Dynamic aid allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 291-304.
- Scott Morris & Madeleine Gleave, 2016. "The World Bank at 75," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-39, February.
- Emily Nell & Martin Evans & Janet Gornick, 2016. "Child Poverty in Middle-Income Countries," LIS Working papers 666, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Michael, Tribe, 2013. "Aid and Development: Issues and Reflections," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-40, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fantom,Neil James & Serajuddin,Umar, 2016. "The World Bank's classification of countries by income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7528, The World Bank.
- Domínguez, Rafael & Olivié, Iliana, 2014. "Retos para la cooperación al desarrollo en el post-2015 /Challenges for Development Cooperation in the Post-2015," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 995-1020, Septiembr.
- Andy Sumner, 2016. "The world's two new middles Growth, precarity, structural change, and the limitations of the special case," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heiner Janus & Stephan Klingebiel & Sebastian Paulo, 2015. "Beyond Aid: A Conceptual Perspective on the Transformation of Development Cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 155-169, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:24:y:2012:i:6:p:686-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .