The Importance of Azerbaijan's Energy Revenues in its Exports Volume and the Effects on the National Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-03-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elchin Suleymanov & Osman Nuri Aras & Fakhri Hasanov, 2016. "Economic and Strategic Expectations from Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 23-37, December.
- Aliyev, Khatai, 2014. "Expected Macroeconomic Impacts of the Accession to WTO on Azerbaijan Economy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khatai ALIYEV & Elchin SULEYMANOV, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Analysis and Graphical Interpretation of Azerbaijan Economy in 1991-2012,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 40-49.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Aliyev, Khatai, 2015. "Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012," MPRA Paper 65307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Aliyev, Khatai, 2015. "Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012," MPRA Paper 65306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:111-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Hasanov, Fakhri & Nuri Aras, Osman, 2013.
"Trans Anadolu Dogal Gaz Boru Hattı Projesinin Ekonomik ve Stratejik Beklentileri
[Economıc and Strategıc Expectations from Trans Anatolıan Natural Gas Pipeline Project]," MPRA Paper 52187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Resources; Oil; Export; Azerbaijan Economy; National Budget; Inflation.;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-15 (Transition Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Elçin Süleymanov/Biblioqrafiya/Beynəlxalq ekspert heyəti olan databazalara daxil edilmiş elmi jurnallardakı məqalələri in Wikibooks Azerbaijani ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.