Report NEP-CWA-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard O. Cunningham, 2013. "Whither the WTO?," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/10, European University Institute.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, "undated". "The Rise of Developing Asia and The New Economic Order," Working Paper 72711, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- I. Atiyas & P. Dogan, "undated". "Glass Half Empty? Politics and Institutions in the Liberalization of the Fixed Line Telecommunications in Turkey," Working Paper 33655, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Pérez, Jessica, 2013. "Impact of Duration of Primary Education on School Outcomes: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2013. "Migration-Induced Women’s Empowerment: The Case of Turkey," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/77, European University Institute.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Nuri Aras, Osman & Huseynov, Ruslan, 2013. "The Importance of Azerbaijan's Energy Revenues in its Exports Volume and the Effects on the National Economy," MPRA Paper 50723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Bryane & Gubin, Alexey, 2012. "Compliance Audit of Anti-Corruption Regulations: A Case Study from Carpatistan Customs," MPRA Paper 44693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, César A., "undated". "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," Working Paper 97671, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Antonio Navas, 2013. "Trade Openness, Institutional Change and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2013018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"," Technical Appendices 12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.