Whither the WTO?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011.
"Measuring the impacts of global trade reform with optimal aggregators of distortions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5665, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011. "Measuring the impacts of global trade reform with optimal aggregators of distortions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2006. "Rulemaking Amidst Growing Diversity: A Club-of-Clubs Approach to WTO Reform and New Issue Selection," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 823-835, December.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012.
"Conditional versus unconditional trade concessions for developing countries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 613-631, May.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2011. "Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012. "Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98541, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "Economic Impact of Potential Outcome of the DDA," Working Papers 2011-23, CEPII research center.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2005. "Trade preferences and differential treatment of developing countries : a selective survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3566, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:403-425 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; trade negotiations; multilateral trading system; developing countries; trade agreements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:pp2013/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .