Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 10025 Reversing the road to super farms
by Furtan, William Hartley & Karantininis, Kostas & Lund, Mogens
- 10024 Peculiarities of creation of extra large agricultural companies under conditions of insufficient legislative regulation in Ukraine
by Borodina, Elena
- 10023 Agroholdings membership: does that make a difference in performance?
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Bokusheva, Raushan & Bezlepkina, Irina V.
- 10022 Economic relations between superlarge farming companies and small agricultural producers in Ukraine
by Pugachov, Vladimir & Pugachova, Kateryna
- 10021 Multifunctional agriculture and the corporative farms
by Fodor, Krisztina
- 10020 New marketing strategies in the development of regions, cities and settlements (villages)
by Vinarne Bellasz, Zsuzsa
- 10019 Integrated Structures, Market Forces and Competition in Russia's Agro-Food Sector: An Assessment from the Perspective of the Austrian School of Economics
by Wandel, Jurgen
- 10018 Super-large Farms: The Importance of Institutions
by Koester, Ulrich
- 10017 Corporate farm size determinants in transitional economy: the case of the Moscow region
by Svetlov, Nikolai M.
- 10016 Conformation and market effects of corporate cereal farms in Hungary
by Jambor, Attila
- 10015 The reasons of creation and development of holding agro industrial structures in system of vertical integration sugar business in Russia
by Nikolaev, Denis
- 10014 Agricultural land market in Russia and large corporate farms
by Shagaida, Natalya
- 10013 The Taste of Pace: Situating Fast Food restaurants in Russia's agrifood system
by Berman, Danielle
- 10012 Virtues of Being Large? Farm Restructuring, Labour Arrangements and network strategies of Russian Large Farms Enterprises in Rostov and Pskov
by Visser, Oane