Agroholdings membership: does that make a difference in performance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Wandel, Jurgen & Nedoborovskyy, Andriy, 2005. "Agroholdings in Russia: Breaking the Vicious Circle?," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24416, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ulrich Koester, 2005. "A revival of large farms in Eastern Europe-how important are institutions?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 103-113, January.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Vladislav Valentinov & Viktoriya Anpilogova, 2007. "The Investment Behaviour of Russian Farms," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 53-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Grouiez, 2012. "Farming strategies regarding the production of collective goods in the Russian agricultural sector," Working Papers hal-00694352, HAL.
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- Taras Gagalyuk, 2017. "Project Review: International Competence Center on Large Scale Agriculture at the Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(2), pages 147-150, May.
- Kimhi, Ayai & Lerman, Zvi (ed.), 2015. "Agricultural transition in post-soviet Europe and Central Asia after 25 years: International workshop in honor of Professor Zvi Lerman," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 79, number 79.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Does Group Affiliation Increase Productivity And Efficiency In Russia’S Agriculture? Evidence From Agroholdings In The Belgorod Oblast," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114579, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:espost:165994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gataulina, Ekaterina & Hockmann, Heinrich & Strokov, Anton, 0. "Production Risk, Technology and Market Access in Different Organisational Forms: Evidence from Tatarstan and Oryol," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Gataulina, Ekaterina & Hahlbrock, Konstantin, 2011. "Risk, Technical Efficiency And Market Transaction Costs In Different Organisational Forms: Evidence From The Oblast Tatarstan," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114510, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:zbw:iamost:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Gataulina, Ekaterina, 2012. "The Significance of Market Transaction Costs, Technical Efficiency and Risk in Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis for Tatarstan Republic," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126676, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Influence Of The Integration Of Agroholdings With Russian Farms On Total Factor Productivity And Its Subcomponents," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114508, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa102:10023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.