A revival of large farms in Eastern Europe-how important are institutions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Kopsidis, Michael, 2005. "The Choice of Technology in Russian Agriculture: An Application of the Induced Innovation Hypothesis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24652, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maurel, Marie-Claude, 0. "From Disappearance To Recovery: Family Farming In Central Europe. Questioning The Path Dependency Hypothesis," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 1.1.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2005. "Analysing Variation in Russian Dairy Farms, 1990-2001," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24444, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Land Reform and Productivity Gains with Multiple Market Imperfections," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- Bruisch, Katja, 2007.
"Entwicklungstendenzen landwirtschaftlicher Familienbetriebe in Russland seit 1990
[Development trends in family farming in Russia since 1990]," IAMO Discussion Papers 108, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Cimpoies, Dragos & Lerman, Zvi, 2007.
"Land Policy And Farm Efficiency: The Lessons Of Moldova,"
104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary
7839, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cimpoies, Dragos & Lerman, Zvi, 2008. "Land Policy and Farm Efficiency: The Lessons of Moldova," Discussion Papers 6787, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Bokusheva, Raushan & Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2007. "Agroholdings membership: does that make a difference in performance?," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10023, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:espost:165994 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:iamost:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wandel, Jurgen, 2007. "Integrated Structures, Market Forces and Competition in Russia's Agro-Food Sector: An Assessment from the Perspective of the Austrian School of Economics," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10019, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heidelbach, Olaf, 2007. "Efficiency of selected risk management instruments: An empirical analysis of risk reduction in Kazakhstani crop production," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 40, number 92323.
- Jambor, Attila, 2007. "Conformation and market effects of corporate cereal farms in Hungary," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10016, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Gataulina, Ekaterina & Hahlbrock, Konstantin, 2011. "Risk, Technical Efficiency And Market Transaction Costs In Different Organisational Forms: Evidence From The Oblast Tatarstan," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114510, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:32:y:2005:i:s1:p:103-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.