Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z. & Sotnikov, S., 2001. "Farm Debt in the CIS. A Multi-Country Study of the Major Causes and Proposed Solutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 424, World Bank.
- Dmitri Rylko & Robert W Jolly, 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 115-126, March.
- Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen & Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 27-37, October.
- Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen M. & Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z., 1997. "Land Reform in Ukraine: The First Five Years," World Bank - Discussion Papers 371, World Bank.
- Dufhues, Thomas, 2007. "Accessing rural finance: the rural financial market in Northern Vietnam," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 36, number 92327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Krasnozhon, 2011. "Property rights and farm efficiency: evidence from Ukraine," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 279-295, November.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2006. "Dairy Policy Modelling Under Imperfect Competition," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25360, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wegren, Stephen & Nikulin, Alexander, 2014. "Agricultural ambitions of Russia and its modest rural human capital," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-35.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2013. "Structure and Performance of Agriculture in Central Asia," Discussion Papers 164530, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Gaisina, Sholpan, 2011. "Credit through Rural Credit Partnerships for Agricultural Producers in Kazakhstan," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 39(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamost:92325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.