The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005.
"The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model,"
89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy
232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Bokusheva, Raushan & Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2007. "Agroholdings membership: does that make a difference in performance?," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10023, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Conway, P. & Lysenko, T. & Barnard, G., 2011. "Product Market Regulation in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 95-124.
- Salamon, Petra & Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & Erjavec, Emil & Esposti, Roberto & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Dol, Wietse & Salputra, Guna, 2008. "How to deal with the challenges of linking a large number of individual national models: the case of the AGMEMOD Partnership," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8), pages 1-6.
- Thomas Fellmann & Olexandr Nekhay, 2012. "Agricultural sector and market developments: a special focus on Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan," JRC Working Papers JRC65172, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bartova, Lubica & M'Barek, Robert & Erjavec, Emil, 2007. "Implications of EU Enlargement for Agricultural Markets in the New Member States," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 8522, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2011. "Price convergence and market integration in Russia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 160-172, March.
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koç & Gülden Bölük & Andrzej Tabeau & Roberto Esposti & Andrea Bonfiglio & Antonello Lobianco & Kevin Hanrahan, 2011. "Potential impacts on agricultural commodity markets of an EU enlargement to Turkey Extension of the AGMEMOD model towards Turkey and accession scenario," JRC Working Papers JRC60663, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- William M. Liefert, 2002. "Comparative (Dis?) Advantage in Russian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 762-767.
- van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bartova, Lubica & M'Barek, Robert & Kavcic, Stane, 2007. "EU Agricultural Markets Outlook - Agmemod Approach," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:94720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dmitri Rylko & Robert W Jolly, 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 115-126, March.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Dynamics of productivity and technical efficiency in Russian agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 611-637, September.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Irina Bezlepkina & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2009. "Exploring Farm Investment Behaviour in Transition: The Case of Russian Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 436-464.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga & Serova, Eugenia, 2009. "Russia's Transition to Major Player in World Agricultural Markets," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 1-5.
- Koester, Ulrich & Petrick, Martin, 2010.
"Embedded Institutions And The Persistence Of Large Farms In Russia,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
94720, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Koester, Ulrich & Petrick, Martin, 2010.
"Embedded institutions and the persistence of large farms in Russia
[Die Bedeutung eingebetteter Institutionen für den Fortbestand landwirtschaftlicher Großbetriebe in Russland]," IAMO Discussion Papers 131, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Koester, Ulrich & Petrick, Martin, 2010. "Embedded institutions and the persistence of large farms in Russia
- Rylko, Dmitri & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Erjavec, Emil & van Leeuven, Myrna & Regoršek, Darja, 2007. "The Development of CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:171339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Working Papers JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic analysis; impact assessment; Common Agricultural Policy; agricultural trade; agricultural markets; competitiveness; modelling tools; price volatility; database;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc76915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.