Comparative (Dis?) Advantage in Russian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pall, Zsombor & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Teuber, Ramona & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Wheat trade - does Russia price discriminate across export destinations?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 15, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Svatoš, M. & Smutka, L. & Ishchukova, N. & Vasilyonok, V., 2014. "Russian Agrarian Foreign Trade Development – the Impact of Selected Factors," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, September.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Liefert, William M. & Serova, Eugenia & Liefert, Olga, 2009. "The Big Players of the Former Soviet Union and World Agriculture: Issues and Outlook," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Sedik & Doris Wiesmann, 2003. "Globalization and Food and Nutrition Security in the Russian Federation, Ukraine and Belarus," Working Papers 03-04, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-26, May.
- Rada, Nicholas & Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2017. "Productivity Growth and the Revival of Russian Agriculture," Economic Research Report 256716, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Liefert, William M. & Lohmar, Bryan & Serova, Eugenia, 2003. "Transition And Food Consumption," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25844, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- William M. Liefert & Eugenia Serova & Olga Liefert, 2010. "The growing importance of the former USSR countries in world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 65-71, November.
- Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Russia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48386, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:762-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.