Globalization and Food and Nutrition Security in the Russian Federation, Ukraine and Belarus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William M. Liefert, 2002. "Comparative (Dis?) Advantage in Russian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 762-767.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014.
"The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2013. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35904, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBelarus; Children; Food production; Food security; Globalization; Household food security; Human nutrition; Living standards; Malnutrition; Nutrition policies; Nutritional status; Russian Federation; Statistical data; Ukraine;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.