The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2008.
"Market Size, Trade, and Productivity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(1), pages 295-316.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Development Working Papers 201, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 11393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Scholarly Articles 3229096, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity (DOI:10.111/j.1467-937x.2007.00463.x)," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 985-985.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Imre Fert– & L. J. Hubbard, 2003. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 247-259, February.
- Inka Havrila & Pemasiri Gunawardana, 2003. "Analysing Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness: An Application to Australia's Textile and Clothing Industries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 103-117, March.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Banterle, Alessandro, 2005. "Competitiveness and Agri-food Trade: An Empirical Analysis in the European Union," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Broering, Stefanie, 2016. "External Knowledge Sources as Drivers for Cross-Industry Innovation in the Italian Food Sector: Does Company Size Matter?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-22, August.
- Brito, Marcel Moreira & Ferenc Istvan, Bánkuti & Sandra Mara Schiavi, Bánkuti & Geraldo, Tadeu dos Santos & Júlio César, Damasceno & Ely Mitie, Massuda, 2015. "Horizontal Arrangements and Competitiveness of Small-Scale Dairy Farmers in Paraná, Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2016. "Patterns and Drivers of the Agri-Food Intra-Industry Trade of European Union Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Fertő, Imre, 2017. "Global agri-food trade competitiveness: gross versus value added exports," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258653, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Svetlana Ignjatijević & Ivan Milojević & Gorica Cvijanović & Mersida Jandrić, 2015. "Balance of Comparative Advantages in the Processed Food Sector of the Danube Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, May.
- repec:eur:ejserj:77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aka:aoecon:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:435-462 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-12-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-12-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2014-12-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi13:164745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.