Complementarities of trade advantage and trade competitiveness measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miklós VÁSÁRY, 2013. "Foreign trade trends in the Hungarian-Romanian turnover of agricultural products," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 81-103, June.
- Jambor, Attila, 2013. "Comparative Advantages and Specialisation of the Visegrad Countries Agri-Food Trade," Acta Oeconomica et Informatica, Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra (FEM SPU);Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 16(1).
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Silgoner, Maria & Steiner, Katharina & Wörz, Julia & Schitter, Christian, 2015. "Fishing in the same pool: Export strengths and competitiveness of China and Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe at the EU-15 market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 68-83.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Csaki, Csaba & Jambor, Attila, 2015. "10 Years of EU Membership: The case of the NMS agri-food sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211552, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jovanović, Miomir & Kašćelan, Ljiljana & Joksimović, Miljan & Despotović, Aleksandra, 2015. "Comparative Analisys Of Agro-Food Trade In Montenegro And Eu Candidate Countries," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:4:p:399-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.