Empirical relevance of the Hillman condition for revealed comparative advantage: 10 stylized facts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caleb Stroup & Ben Zissimos, 2017.
"Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability and Trade Integration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 425-450, August.
- Caleb Stroup & Benjamin Zissimos, 2011. "Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability, and Trade Integration," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1105, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Caleb Stroup & Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability, and Trade Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Stefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU Accession: Socio-economic Assessment of Farm Households and Policy Recommendations," MPRA Paper 17365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Veeramani & Lakshmi A & Prachi Gupta, 2017. "Intensive and extensive margins of exports: What can India learn from China?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Tran Nhuan KIEN & Yoon HEO, 2009. "Impacts Of Trade Liberalization On Employment In Vietnam: A System Generalized Method Of Moments Estimation," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(1), pages 81-103.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:61-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Monotonicity of additive indices of revealed comparative advantage," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1894-1901.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Štefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU accession: socio-economic assessment of farm households and policy recommendations," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 48, number 53665.
- Keld Laursen, 2015. "Revealed comparative advantage and the alternatives as measures of international specialization," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 99-115, June.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005.
"Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage and Merger Waves,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2007. "Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage And Merger Waves," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven Brakman & Charles Van Marrewijk, 2017.
"A closer look at revealed comparative advantage: Gross-versus value-added trade flows,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 61-92, March.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2015. "A Closer Look at Revealed Comparative Advantage: Gross-versus Value Added Trade Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 5321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jámbor, Attila, 2009.
"A magyar gabonafélék és feldolgozott termékeinek komparatív előnyei és versenyképessége az EU-15 országok piacain
[The comparative advantages and competitiveness of Hungarian cereals and cereal pre," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 443-463.
- C. Veeramani & Prachi Gupta, 2014.
"Extensive and Intensive Margins of India's Exports: Comparison with China,"
- C. Veeramani & Prachi Gupta, 2014. "Extensive and intensive margins of India's exports: Comparison with China," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jámbor, Attila, 2011.
"Az agrárkereskedelem változása Magyarország és az Európai Unió között a csatlakozás után
[The post-accession change in agricultural trading between Hungary and the EU]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 775-791.
- Jambor, Attila, 2011. "Impacts of EU Accession on Hungarian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108946, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Caleb Stroup & Benjamin Zissimos, 2013. "Social Unrest in the Wake of IMF Structural Adjustment Programs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2008. "European Enlargement and Agro-Food Trade," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 563-579, December.
- Tewari Meenu & Veeramani C., 2016. "Network Trade and Development: What Do Patterns of Vertically Specialized Trade in ASEAN Tell Us About India’s Place in Asian Production Networks?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 349-388, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:18:p:2313-2328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .